Kalia - Week 9 - Nominee - Evicted - Jury #5

CeCiMom

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rooting for Rachel (since it seems Jordan's leaving) but seriously, she's stupid when it comes to social gameplay. Is she trying to sabotage her own game? Insulting the voters during goodbye messages is a sure way to lose votes no matter who you're up against. Kalia hates Adam, but does she hate Rachel more? Probably.

Thank Gos she is gone!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!! Listening to her talk all summer sucked!!

I agree except now all they will be doing is playing cards. It sucks the feeds were blocked during probably the last interesting gametalk of the season. I guess we'll see after what happens tonight but I predict more kumbayahishness over games of Gin and Rummy.

I'm rooting for Rachel (since it seems Jordan's leaving) but seriously, she's stupid when it comes to social gameplay. Is she trying to sabotage her own game? Insulting the voters during goodbye messages is a sure way to lose votes no matter who you're up against. Kalia hates Adam, but does she hate Rachel more? Probably.

I agree, what is Rachel's problem with those goodbyes? It makes no sense.

I agree, what is Rachel's problem with those goodbyes? It makes no sense.

There is a corny old movie quote that expresses Rachel's dilemma: "She's throwing away happiness with both hands."

Besides, Kalia will vote for whoever Dani commands her to vote.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name