Kalia - Week 9 - Nominee - Evicted - Jury #5

CeCiMom

but but but...... she did get Lawon evicted. Give her creds for that. :giggle:

Actually Lawon...the ULTIMATE IDIOT...volunteered to go on the block 'cause he thought there would be a diamond Veto or some such reward...and then the rest of the morons in his "allaince" voted him out :giljotiini: so bottom line...IMHO...his eviction was an excercise in COMPLETE STUPIDITY by ALL!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I miss something......I don't get that most everyone thinks The Cow is good at physical comps. She sleeps and grazes. A couple of seconds that's about it. Get rid of her.

she is horrible at physical comps.. too big...but is good at thinking comps

The other night on BBAD Kalia managed to be even more annoying than usual. Note: I tape BBAD and watch as much as a couple of days later, so I'm usually behind.

Kalia talks about Alaska trip and sled dogs.... Her attitude toward animals is despicable and borders on vicious.

She talked about such things as how the dogs are debarked when they are puppies, described what they sound like and ended that part with, "It was so funny". Funny? Really? What is funny about debarking a dog or how they sound afterward? Considering that she never shuts up, I can't help wondering how "funny" she would think it was to be debarked and left with only a remnant of her ability to speak.

(Disclaimer: Insert sarcasm. I do not wish her or anyone harm)

She described the dogs living in cages. She explained the pole they are chained to and how they get the privilege to run around it in cirlces. She shares about her mushing trip and the dogs having to stop for water. She laughs that she was like, "No! Keep on mushing".

Rachel made comments such as why not treat the dogs like people. Kalia kept repeating that they are working dogs as if the treatment that she describes, with a smile on her face most of the time, makes it all okay.

Rachel's concern was moving and I see her in an entirely new light.

The other night on BBAD Kalia managed to be even more annoying than usual. Note: I tape BBAD and watch as much as a couple of days later, so I'm usually behind.

Kalia talks about Alaska trip and sled dogs.... Her attitude toward animals is despicable and borders on vicious.

She talked about such things as how the dogs are debarked when they are puppies, described what they sound like and ended that part with, "It was so funny". Funny? Really? What is funny about debarking a dog or how they sound afterward? Considering that she never shuts up, I can't help wondering how "funny" she would think it was to be debarked and left with only a remnant of her ability to speak.

She described the dogs living in cages. She explained the pole they are chained to and how they get the privilege to run around it in cirlces. She shares about her mushing trip and the dogs having to stop for water. She laughs that she was like, "No! Keep on mushing".

Rachel made comments such as why not treat the dogs like people. Kalia kept repeating that they are working dogs as if the treatment that she describes, with a smile on her face most of the time, makes it all okay.

I am a member of PETA and think Kalia should be charged with animal abuse regarding her comments on her dog...she is despicable...Rach was harboring a bee in the BY...love her for that...compassionate person

I am a member of PETA and think Kalia should be charged with animal abuse regarding her comments on her dog...she is despicable...Rach was harboring a bee in the BY...love her for that...compassionate person

Yet, Rachel has no regard for human life and personal property (cars) of others. She's a hazardous driver, looking all around the road except at the road and she admits all this nonchalantly. Save a bee, hurt/kill a pedestrian, yes, isn't she caring?

Completely agree.

Anybody gonna miss Kalia walking splay footed around the house :animated_rotfl:

\ / :hahohi:

LOL, Arrowhead. Not a chance. Hoping the rumors of her being evicted are real and that we've heard the last of her.

Forever.

geeeez....what is wrong with that woman? How could she think that's funny? She is just mean, with a black heart. So happy they evicted her.

The whole sled dog situation is pretty disgusting. Many dogs are treated badly. Dogs who aren't good racers, get older, are injured or sick, etc, are killed, often in horrible ways. Breeders produce a lot of puppies but only some of them turn out to be good racers. So you know what happens to the ones who aren't.

you guys , I'm so fricken bored, I have a dbl today, so wont get to see the show till later, hope my app will text me sometime during the shift about pov, I sooooooo want to know,lol

surely they played that pov last night, wheres our leaks,lolol

you guys , I'm so fricken bored, I have a dbl today, so wont get to see the show till later, hope my app will text me sometime during the shift about pov, I sooooooo want to know,lol

surely they played that pov last night, wheres our leaks,lolol

Well it was not part of the live show so production would have to leak it. We will know after the show tonight when our feeds come back on.... if they do come back on.

I have a feeling that Cowpie is one of those people who refuses to acknowledge a fault. She didn't become the way she is, overnight.

LOL at first glance I thought you wrote overweight. But, that too. She's a 2 bagger :bag::bag:

geeeez....what is wrong with that woman? How could she think that's funny? She is just mean, with a black heart. So happy they evicted her.

Kalia should be treated exactly the way she condones treating animals! If anyone should have their voicebox removed...it is Kalia!

Kalia should be treated exactly the way she condones treating animals! If anyone should have their voicebox removed...it is Kalia!

I, for one, would contribute to that operation! She has that whole "I am entitled" thing going on.....this is one operation she would DEFINITELY be entitled to!

ive4nc.jpg:animated_bouncy:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name