Kalia - Week 9 - Nominee - Evicted - Jury #5

CeCiMom

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a quote from Smassadi's post in the 'After Dark' Thread early this morning ...

had to copy it over here. Thanks for capturing it :2thumbsup:

Smassadi quote:

Fortune Teller reading #5:

In 2014, after sleeping for 19 straight days and making national headlines in sleep study. Kalia will earn her dream job as a mattress and pillow tester."

Bottom line for me is that I do not consider Kalia a nice person. I hope that she wins nothing and more to the point, I hope that the way she is being viewed as a result of some of her comments causes her to take stock of herself and maybe make some changes. Mistreating a child or pet is serious business and not to be taken lightly. It truly does take a village.

Sometimes when I listen to Kalia I find myself wondering who raised her. There have been days when I've enjoyed some of her conversations, but on others she drives me up a frickin wall when she talks about stupid abusive things like harming her dog. That young lady has a lot of inner growing to do, and hopefully her parents will connect with her, and get her some help so she can do that.

Hi I am new to the forum but a long time Mortys reader. I really just dont like this Kalia person and thats from the first time I laid eyes on her. I cant explain it she just rubs me the wrong way.Wi ith her 80s valley girl accent. And all the lies she tells about herself and others (I have never lied in this game she says). I would bet she is not a writer and I would bet she might not even be employed. She is nothing but a lazy fat cow who slept and ate her way to the final 5 somehow. I didnt know that was even a strategy. She thinks she deserves to win over EVERYBODY else for some reason. If they dont evict her I am done watching this season only becuase I get ill just listening to that whiny voice all the time it makes me vomit blaaaaaaaaakkkk.Does anyone else dislike her as much as me if so post here with your Kow lia comments. Im sorry God I know its mean to talk bad about people but I cant help myself please PS Please God break the kalia mold.

Alert! Kalia's eating and talking with her mouth full! Better tune in. It may be one of the last chances you'll get to see her in her glory. Thank goodness.

Is she still forcing herself to eat? Is she holding herself down with one hand and shoving the food down with the other? That poor girl. She will be needing a nap after that but she may not get it.

Is she still forcing herself to eat? Is she holding herself down with one hand and shoving the food down with the other? That poor girl. She will be needing a nap after that but she may not get it.

:smilielol:

I think someone may have forced her to go back to bed. I don't see her anywhere. Poor thing's so mistreated, it's as if people just throw her against walls or something.

edit to add: oops...there she is, her upper torso lying across the table. She's looking defeated and abused.

:smilielol:

I think someone may have forced her to go back to bed. I don't see her anywhere. Poor thing's so mistreated, it's as if people just throw her against walls or something.

So true. But I bet someone would get more than just a nip if they tried to taunt her with food. They would probably lose a hand.

I can't stand COWlia but with the way she is going and rehashing the tarot ladys predictions, if she stays in the house, she will nail this comp!

If she had any sense and wasn't so arrogant, she would go around telling everyone she didn't really pay attention to the fortunes because she knew she was going home anyways.

A/J should vote her out cuz the HOH comp will be the quiz based on the fortune teller and Kalia is very smart at these comps...Porsche not! but....next HOH will be endurance and Porsche has the stamina to beat A/J and match Rachel...tough call this weekanimated_shocking.gif

regardless of what she may or may not have done I think she should have made final 3 over the ultimate floater Adam ., hell even Porche won something so hate her if you want... she used her BRAIN when needed and won something .. they didn't dumb comps down to make it a" sure win" like they did for other players.

None of theses ppl are favorites of mine , although I may like Jordan she played the exact same game as before and floated to the end.

Rachel proved my point She's a MUCH better person without Brendon

Adam is just a waste of space and played Jordan's game float on

I stopped watching BBAD when stupid Porche opened Pandoras box and check into Morty chat every few day's I follow on Twitter so kept up but i hated this season and am glad it's over

So BB that's 2 out of 13 that were a bust for me:animated_wave:

I don't think she should make it to the final 3 over anyone or not make it to the end over anyone. I think her arguments are ridiculous. "I deserve to be here." Well, so did, Jeff, Brendon, Dani, and maybe even Shelly, if you want to base it strictly on game play. But, it's not just on moves and comps, it's also your social game and she screwed everyone in the house. What goes around comes around.

:animated_wave:

Did I miss something......I don't get that most everyone thinks The Cow is good at physical comps. She sleeps and grazes. A couple of seconds that's about it. Get rid of her.

She could win an eating contest, what with those two stomach's of hers...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name