Kalia - Week 9 - Nominee - Evicted - Jury #5

CeCiMom

I just fell off my chair laughing! Porsche says "OMG, what if they ask me and you to be on Amazing Race?". SERIOUSLY????? Kalia can't even complete in a BB comp without getting hurt, you think you can RUN all across the world???

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Kaila, she's gonna be America's choice and she's gonna use that $25,000 for her apartment. Delusional (in my best Danielle shocker voice) :animated_shocking:

Wait until she finds out that instead of first she is in dead last with Shelly! :outfitted_pirate:

I just fell off my chair laughing! Porsche says "OMG, what if they ask me and you to be on Amazing Race?". SERIOUSLY????? Kalia can't even complete in a BB comp without getting hurt, you think you can RUN all across the world???

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

I think that is how they usually do it. Wednesday eviction is always taped.

Maybe ANOHER TWIST cause ALL the ads for the show say LIVE EVICTION WEDNESDAY!

AND then what...there's a new HOH for THURSDAYS LIVE EVICTION...or thursday is taped....or the other blockee automatically goes home...or we do ANOTHER week in a day show?????

Coule wreck havoc with the minds they have left...and NO SHOW on SUNDAY the 11th, but the FINALE is the 14th...I need a NEW GAME CARD! lol

I've seen a few references now to Kalia being an animal abuser or she hurt her dog or..? Could someone please explain or point to the posts about it? Or was it a joke..? I looked back to try to find it but really can't stomach going over much of what she says or does sometimes (as the stomach turns).

I've seen a few references now to Kalia being an animal abuser or she hurt her dog or..? Could someone please explain or point to the posts about it? Or was it a joke..? I looked back to try to find it but really can't stomach going over much of what she says or does sometimes (as the stomach turns).

There were a couple of things on the live feeds several nights ago. She has a little yorkie named Bentley and she says he hates her. She said he nipped at her and she threw him against the wall. The she commented "he lived". She also mentioned driving with him in the front seat and slamming on her brakes to watch him fly off the seat. She thinks it is funny. Then more references to making her bed higher so he can't get up on it and watching him try and fall back and also eating in front of him taunting him with food but not giving him anything. Just overall nasty pet owner behavior.

12:47PM BBT: All 4 cameras are on the kitchen on Kalia and Porsche. Kalia: "I can't even eat, I am like seriously forcing myself to eat."

Quote from the update page. If she wasn't so disgusting, she'd be funny.

mischiefmanaged (like that name, love HP)- Kalia sat in the BY the other night and told the HGs about kicking her dog into the wall because he nipped her, that she likes to slam on the brakes when he is in the car so he goes flying and some other stuff. It wasn't the first time she talked about doing mean stuff to him. I think he is a Yorkie.

What a piece of work.........first she tells Adam how disgusting she thinks it is that he would choose Rachel over "their alliance" and now she's in the HOH BEGGING Rachel to make a deal with her. :animated_rotfl:

I know! OMG, I have never seen someone think they are so entitled. She deserves to go to final 3. WTF...why does she deserve it???

I don't think I've ever seen someone fight so hard to stay in the house. It's like she'll die if she is evicted. Jesus.....

regardless of what she may or may not have done I think she should have made final 3 over the ultimate floater Adam ., hell even Porche won something so hate her if you want... she used her BRAIN when needed and won something .. they didn't dumb comps down to make it a" sure win" like they did for other players.

None of theses ppl are favorites of mine , although I may like Jordan she played the exact same game as before and floated to the end.

Rachel proved my point She's a MUCH better person without Brendon

Adam is just a waste of space and played Jordan's game float on

I stopped watching BBAD when stupid Porche opened Pandoras box and check into Morty chat every few day's I follow on Twitter so kept up but i hated this season and am glad it's over

So BB that's 2 out of 13 that were a bust for me:animated_wave:

There were a couple of things on the live feeds several nights ago. She has a little yorkie named Bentley and she says he hates her. She said he nipped at her and she threw him against the wall. The she commented "he lived". She also mentioned driving with him in the front seat and slamming on her brakes to watch him fly off the seat. She thinks it is funny. Then more references to making her bed higher so he can't get up on it and watching him try and fall back and also eating in front of him taunting him with food but not giving him anything. Just overall nasty pet owner behavior.

OH,,,, AND DON'T FORGET COW-LIAR'S SWIMMING LESSON FOR THE WEE DOGGY, BENZ ------ JUST THROW IT IN THE POOL.... "HEY YORKIE "DEAL WITH IT ". TURN HER IN TO SPCA!!!!!! "AMERICA'S PLAYER" INDEED !!! AFRAID NOT

Ug. Thanks you guys for giving examples of Kalia's pet hate. I was hoping she'd just made a dumb joke. She repulsed me a bit at times before. Now I just plain dislike her. She's so delusional she doesn't even have a clue that boasting about how she all but tortures her little dog is going to be a major TURN OFF in judging criteria for America's player?! disappointed.gif

well rach was talking to porscheand I get the feeling that she may take porsche to f2, I would be pissed, and Adam is making a f2 now with Porsche they are bein sneaky sneaky, I hope both porsche and adam lose and Jordan wins the pov cause she will take rach

OH,,,, AND DON'T FORGET COW-LIAR'S SWIMMING LESSON FOR THE WEE DOGGY, BENZ ------ JUST THROW IT IN THE POOL.... "HEY YORKIE "DEAL WITH IT ". TURN HER IN TO SPCA!!!!!! "AMERICA'S PLAYER" INDEED !!! AFRAID NOT

kalias dogs name is not Benz, I believe that is Rachels dogs name

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name