Kalia - Week 9 - Nominee - Evicted - Jury #5

CeCiMom

I don't consider Kalia fat. She just needs to tighten her core a little, and as we all know the hgs go back to their normal routine of eating and exercise after the show is over. Janelle ate all day in season six. In fact, it made me ill to see the amount of weight she was gaining from the late night bowls of icecream and cookies she ate, but a month after the show was done, she looked fabulous again. Kalia stress eats, and on top of it she's bored half to death. I do agree that she should get out there and exercise every day, but people handle stress in different ways.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Kalia is an average sized woman and we are just used to all the size 2's and 0's they have in the house. BUT she was sitting yesterday while every other person was working out or at least walking and she made the comment "I feel skinnier just watching you all" as she sat on the BY sofa's watching.

I don't consider Kalia fat. She just needs to tighten her core a little, and as we all know the hgs go back to their normal routine of eating and exercise after the show is over. Janelle ate all day in season six. In fact, it made me ill to see the amount of weight she was gaining from the late night bowls of icecream and cookies she ate, but a month after the show was done, she looked fabulous again. Kalia stress eats, and on top of it she's bored half to death. I do agree that she should get out there and exercise every day, but people handle stress in different ways.

yeah but on the broadcast last night when they showed the end of the HOH comp...Kalia took off her shirt had like a leotard on underneath and her stomach had rolls of fat...she is not a size 6 as she has proclaimed.

What was all that w/the crying about deserving money? Is that her new tactic?

why does she think she deserves the money over any of them??? Hate that...we all have obligations and family we want to take care of...she is no deserving over any other...

yeah but on the broadcast last night when they showed the end of the HOH comp...Kalia took off her shirt had like a leotard on underneath and her stomach had rolls of fat...she is not a size 6 as she has proclaimed.

As stated in my comment, she needs to tighten her core.

I don't know what she said about her size, but imo she is not fat whether size 6 or 10.

I think Kalia is an average sized woman and we are just used to all the size 2's and 0's they have in the house. BUT she was sitting yesterday while every other person was working out or at least walking and she made the comment "I feel skinnier just watching you all" as she sat on the BY sofa's watching.

Next to the average person--I agree-she is regular. On TV next to the very thin actresses she looks bigger.

Most people have said she was a cow because she grazes, talks while eating, slobbers food etc. :cheeseburger:

In the first days of the season I thought it was great that she wasn't a size 2 yet seemed to be happy with herself as she was and not hiding in baggy clothes. But then getting to see/hear (and hear and hear) who she was as a person made her become very unattractive. I don't think poster's would be commenting on her weight as much if it wasn't for how she acts and the things she says. Her abuse of her dog was pretty much the capper on weeks of her nasty ways on the feeds.

Did I misunderstand Julie - I thought she said Wednesday was a live eviction episode? Is that code for we are taping it and acting like it's live?

I think that is how they usually do it. Wednesday eviction is always taped.

Good lawdy! COWlia is crying now and she says that Adam is pathetic & plays someone elses game & plays emotionally & makes his actions because he is pissed. Ummmmm does she not remember When Dani left and she "did this for Dani!"... she is a loser, probably always has been and always will be... good riddance. She is saying that Adam will be surprised how people will think of him when the season is over.... seriously??? This coming from the girl that thinks she is going to be Americas Favorite??? LOL! Karma!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name