Kalia - Week 9 - Nominee - Evicted - Jury #5

CeCiMom

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god what a nasty cryin bitch grovel grovel grovel, I cannot believe it

Wednesday :animated_wave:

Is Wednesday a live show? If not, I think she'll be evicted Tuesday and it'll be televised on Wednesday.

OMG Kalia is the most delusional HG EVAH!!!! :rolleyes4: :rolleyes4:

Kalia: Adam, I know every single detail of this season!

Umm, then for sure Adam will vote yo ass out, lol!

Does she EVER shut up?? She just goes on and on.... I've never seen anyone talk as much as her!!

Nevah, evah!

well she is in her bed doin the ugly cry now, it is really bad, she is losin it

This just in: According to Kalia, it really isn't fair that she is leaving because she has come so far and she wants to be there so bad and could really use the money. What a compelling argument! Maybe RoJo better keep her...

Yeah, it's really not fair that someone as deserving as her is voted out for no reason, unlike Brendon or Jeff, those guys who she worked to get out because they were strong competitors. Wonder if the goodbye messages to her will be as nasty as hers were (both) to Brendon?

Wed.'s is a taped eviction according to Hamsterwatch.com.

Four CBS shows left:

9/4 CBS 8pm HOH comp, Pandora's Box with Tori & Jessie, nominations

9/7 Weds 8pm Taped eviction, HOH comp

9/8 Thur 9pm Live eviction, Final HOH

comp part 1 (endurance) starts

9/11 Sun No show

9/14 Weds 9.30pm Finale 90 minutes

10:27bbt, cam 1, 9/3, Kalia's meltdown talking to Jordan while totally throwing Porsche under the bus. HA! Thoroughly enjoyable, I only wish someone would have thrown her against a wall. Get rid of the puppy abuser.

10:42, Kalia sobbing in the roygbiv room with her head under the covers. :party_smilie:

This creep made fun of both Rachel and Jordan for crying----now how does it feel?

disgust.gif

we are gonna have to listen to her all week, sooo over it, but the eviction is wens so possibly she will be gone before, we have the feeds so will know what is up,lol , love to see her dog throwin, fat ass leave the

bb house

we are gonna have to listen to her all week, sooo over it, but the eviction is wens so possibly she will be gone before, we have the feeds so will know what is up,lol , love to see her dog throwin, fat ass leave the

bb house

So, maybe they will tape the eviction on Tue? :) When is the PoV ceremony?

I think the name Kalia is a pretty name.

I can't wait for her to here the words. You are evicted!

Oh Marty I sooo admire that you can find something nice to say, you are a better women then me,lolol fo sho

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name