Kalia - Week 9 - Nominee - Evicted - Jury #5

CeCiMom

they are all in the kitchen having fun rehashing and Kalia is nowhere to be found, maybe DR?? or is she hiding,lolol

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is dogging him about their final two deal and he reminded her she voted him out this last week. He was not happy and is basically telling her she is toast.

I read that when Adam reminded her she voted him out last week Kalia said, "I thought the vote wouldn't matter." If I was Adam my response would have been, "I guess you were wrong."

She was crying and buzzing the DR to let her in.

I thought I heard her crying but did not see the dr part, she has reason to cry, and just last week or so she was putting every one down and laughing at how great they all were

She was crying and buzzing the DR to let her in.

LOL, gotta flashback and see that. It's all fun when things are going your way. It was only 9 days ago she was celebrating with Porsche in the storage room while Rachel and Jodan were crying their eyes out.

She is not going out without a fight. She is bla bla bla bla to Porsche and I am going to tell him this and that and he is a fool if he doesn't do it this way and.... ugggg

IF Adam was having ANY doubts about evicting Kalia this week, she sealed her fate when she tried to insinuate to Adam that she told Porche to "let Adam win".....he looked p***** and her trying to backtrack was too little too late.

Kalia to Porche....."not to sound arrogant but I really believe that I am the one who can win this game in the end. I don't see how I would lose up against anyone." :animated_rotfl:

This is what she tells Porche to get her to campaign to Adam for her!

IF Adam was having ANY doubts about evicting Kalia this week, she sealed her fate when she tried to insinuate to Adam that she told Porche to "let Adam win".....he looked p***** and her trying to backtrack was too little too late.

Kalia to Porche....."not to sound arrogant but I really believe that I am the one who can win this game in the end. I don't see how I would lose up against anyone." :animated_rotfl:

This is what she tells Porche to get her to campaign to Adam for her!

OMG Kalia is the most delusional HG EVAH!!!! :rolleyes4: :rolleyes4:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name