Kalia - Week 9 - Nominee - Evicted - Jury #5

CeCiMom

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello block :animated_bouncy:

omg kalia has a gd bag of chips chomping away already, I hate this girl

Kalia just doesnt shut up about how hard it was and how tired and heavy she is, he sanwich is sooooo heavy, get over it bitch

Alison Grodner: "Hmmmm how can we make sure Kalia loses HOH this week? I know, we'll make her put donuts in her mouth and crawl through caramel. She'll be totally distracted by the food!"

:P

That cow can't help grazing has she goes along...it's all in her nature!!!! :inquisitive:

Hurry! Call a medic!! :animated_bouncy:

Don't you mean, a vet???? :animated_rotfl:

Hah, ditto. The Cow is in deep pie now. Atom knows she voted to boot him.

Poor calf...she so overates herself!!! And underestimates karma. :party_smilie:

Kalia was just talking with Porsche in the kitchen and Kalia said she thinks she (Kalia) may be America's Player! BAHAHAHAHAHA! Is she is la la land or what!

Kalia keeps saying that Rachele and Jordan told her they were voting out Adam 5 minutes before votes that is why she voted for Shelly. Does anyone know if this is true or is she lying out her butt again?

Kalia was just talking with Porsche in the kitchen and Kalia said she thinks she (Kalia) may be America's Player! BAHAHAHAHAHA! Is she is la la land or what!

WHAT? :huh::eek::omg:

yes--kalia got the shaft--they did tell her that--hahahha----stupid kalia!---- :animated_rotfl:

Kalia keeps saying that Rachele and Jordan told her they were voting out Adam 5 minutes before votes that is why she voted for Shelly. Does anyone know if this is true or is she lying out her butt again?

It would have been great if Porsche responded to Kalia by laughing and then saying, What, wait. You are serious?

J/R wouldn't tell her all week who they were keeping, she kept bitching about them not talking to her about the vote. I'm not really sure but I think they did tell her they were going to keep Shelly because Jordan said she changed her mind at the last minute.

Did anyone else catch Kalia's remarks to the houseguests, last night, BBAD, about abusing her dog?

It was BBAD and I think it was about the time they sat down at the table to eat chips and play cards. She was busy shaking her hair, playing with her hair and generally grossing me out because she was doing it over the table that they eat at. (Although the tops in gross things last night was Rachel blowing her nose and then laying the soiled tissue on the table, ugh)

She said something to the effect that: I wish you could see (insert her dog's name) so you would see I am not an abuser (or maybe she said so you can see that he isn't abused) So you could see how he his.

Makes me think they have said things to her about it.

If they did, good for them.

Did anyone else catch Kalia's remarks to the houseguests, last night, BBAD, about abusing her dog?

It was BBAD and I think it was about the time they sat down at the table to eat chips and play cards. She was busy shaking her hair, playing with her hair and generally grossing me out because she was doing it over the table that they eat at. (Although the tops in gross things last night was Rachel blowing her nose and then laying the soiled tissue on the table, ugh)

She said something to the effect that: I wish you could see (insert her dog's name) so you would see I am not an abuser (or maybe she said so you can see that he isn't abused) So you could see how he his.

Makes me think they have said things to her about it.

If they did, good for them.

Absolutely Production said something to that Cow about the dog and the irate postings on all sites. There is no other reason for that Cow to bring it up, because she's clueless.

Note - The Cow and The Pimple are nominated

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name