Adam - Week 9 - POV winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right 50,000 and prizes, Tori, interviews, etc for a couple of months in the summer isn't bad. If that really makes him happy good for him! :animated_bouncy:

Comparing Jordan to Dickless?? :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: yeah ok!

How would the situation been different? If Adam did use POV the HOH's alliance member gets evicted, just like what could have happened to Dick. I dont think I compared Jordon to Dick. If anything Jordon was the Daniele in the situation (could have been evicted) and Rachel would have been the Dick in the situation

All Rachel has to win is the Veto and she picks who leaves.

After WEDNESDAY there are FOUR,

then on THURSDAY there are THREE...

so is there a NEW HOH on Wednesday?

If NOT then Rachel CAN play in the last HOH...of course if she doesn't win HOH then she must win something and there are NO MORE VETO'S...but the last TWO competitions are some HORRID endurance (Dick and that freezing rain chasing the rabbit?) those two winners do questions and that winner picks who goes with them to the F2...or am I crazy on the timimg???? :sherlockani:

After WEDNESDAY there are FOUR,

then on THURSDAY there are THREE...

so is there a NEW HOH on Wednesday?

If NOT then Rachel CAN play in the last HOH...of course if she doesn't win HOH then she must win something and there are NO MORE VETO'S...but the last TWO competitions are some HORRID endurance (Dick and that freezing rain chasing the rabbit?) those two winners do questions and that winner picks who goes with them to the F2...or am I crazy on the timimg???? sherlockani.gif

Tomorrow, Tuesday, either Kalia or Porsche will be evicted, leaving four. There will also be an HOH competition. The feeds are supposed to be turned off (anyone have confermation on this?)

They will show us this footage on Wednesday's episode. Then feeds are supposed to be turned back one.

Thursday, another HG will be evicted, leaving the F3 and the start of part 1 for final HOH, usually an endurance competition.

Next Thursday, 9/14, is the finale episode.

I just really like the shake up moves. Adam should use the veto forcing Rachel to put Jordan up, but he won't. He will continue to play a namby-pamby game and go with the flow.

I don't know that Rachel OR Jordan would take him with her to final two. I think the girls believe they both have a better chance against one another than against him. Silly boy. Don't say you didn't have an equal opportunity for the cash that will go to Jordan or Rachel. This was your aha moment.

I just really like the shake up moves. Adam should use the veto forcing Rachel to put Jordan up, but he won't. He will continue to play a namby-pamby game and go with the flow.

I don't know that Rachel OR Jordan would take him with her to final two. I think the girls believe they both have a better chance against one another than against him. Silly boy. Don't say you didn't have an equal opportunity for the cash that will go to Jordan or Rachel. This was your aha moment.

POV ceremony is over, he didn't use it.

After reading the updates and listening to Adam for the last couple of days I think his reasoning for wanting to stay with R & J is because he wants to beat Rachel in the final HOH competition who is the toughest competitor left in the house. In his jury speech he will say I beat a vet when it mattered most. Even if he loses I think Adam would rather lose to a vet than a newbie.

well he is plotting right now to take porsche to f2 abd if either of them win the money they will pay for the party, so he foes have a f2 w/p I hope he loses big time, and I am afraid rach will take porsche

I thought they said if either of them win they will pay for the others trip. I think it is a trip to Kentucky. He said that is the closest I can come to a final 2. I don't think it was a final 2 for the game but just if either of them won they they pay for the trip.

As a RoJo fan, I'm happy Adam didn't use the veto.

As a BB fan, I think he probably should have. Just like with taking J/J to the F3, having RoJo in F3 means that they will likely take eachother.

IDK, I don't mind Adam winning, but I just don't see him doing so. I guess him using the veto or not, he'll still have to work for himself to get to F2, instead of relying someone else on taking him.

After reading the updates and listening to Adam for the last couple of days I think his reasoning for wanting to stay with R & J is because he wants to beat Rachel in the final HOH competition who is the toughest competitor left in the house. In his jury speech he will say I beat a vet when it mattered most. Even if he loses I think Adam would rather lose to a vet than a newbie.

I don't think Adam has reasoning skills or he's a really good liar. He keeps saying he owes J/R because they saved him but the reality is they were voting to get Shelly out not to 'save' Adam. Does he really believe this or is he sucking up?

If Adam is thinking what you're suggesting then he's a fool to chance having to beat Rachel at a competition. As far as prefering to lose to a vet... when it comes to a half million dollar prize then using the opportunity to try to prove something to yourself is just plain dumb.

Adam is strange anyway so who knows what he thinks. This thing with Tori Spelling... huh??? She looks like a mutant giraffe! Of all the beautiful women celebrities he obsesses over Tori Spelling? Dude what's wrong with you? I wonder what Farah looks like.

When the girls were drooling over Brendon's photo (and rightfully so), he's stunned that they don't go gaga over him instead. Good one Adam!

I thought they said if either of them win they will pay for the others trip. I think it is a trip to Kentucky. He said that is the closest I can come to a final 2. I don't think it was a final 2 for the game but just if either of them won they they pay for the trip.

I hope you heard that right Marty,lol, Ive been listening and trying to play ps3,lol

I really think that Adam knows exactly what he is doing and is in the best spot of them all and has been; for a long time. He is very good at this.

How many of us can say we got to play a game we love, meet Tori, and make it to the F4 of Big Brother! I don't think he'll make it to the F2 (even if he does, he won't win).

Archived