Adam - Week 9 - POV winner

CeCiMom

This comparison doesn't work for me. Marcellus chose not to use the Veto on himself and was voted out. He was on the block already, which is why it was considered the stupidest BB game move in history.

If Adam were to use the POV, since he isn't on the block, he can take someone down and still be protected. The only person Rachel could nominate would be Jordan. Then Adam and whoever he removed from the block could take out Jordan.

I don't know how to do that quote thing....but the first two paragraphs are quoting someone else's response.

Okay ~ I think he would be even more stupid than Marcellus then ~ to intentionally put yourself on the block when you never know what's going to happen in this game? People turn on a dime ~ we've seen it many times.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not one of you are looking out for his game. You all just want R and J in the F2. The only way Adam has a chance at the final two is if he takes P or K. If he sticks with R sand J they will kick him out and he will be placed third. P and K both suck and he has a chance with winning if he plays with them to the final. If he is in the F2 somehow with R or J it's 100% he will get 2nd place. All the Vets would vote the other way. If he does not use the veto he will go down as the worst player to play this game ever. Whe your at a point of final 5 it's time to play for yourself and vote out the people that will win the game. On a side not Jordan is the biggest floater to ever play this game. She sucks at every comp. The only one she won was thrown to her to win. Without Jeff she sucks so she went to Rachel and what do you know now Rachel is carrying her weight. By far the worst floater t the point she won her season by floating.

Not one of you are looking out for his game. You all just want R and J in the F2.

This is true, I want R or J to win and I want Kalia out now, if it's good for Adam or not!

If Adam does win second placer or AF I wouldn't mind at all. And I think he would be happy with that.

This comparison doesn't work for me. Marcellus chose not to use the Veto on himself and was voted out. He was on the block already, which is why it was considered the stupidest BB game move in history.

If Adam were to use the POV, since he isn't on the block, he can take someone down and still be protected. The only person Rachel could nominate would be Jordan. Then Adam and whoever he removed from the block could take out Jordan.

I don't know how to do that quote thing....but the first two paragraphs are quoting someone else's response.

Okay ~ I think he would be even more stupid than Marcellus then ~ to intentionally put yourself on the block when you never know what's going to happen in this game? People turn on a dime ~ we've seen it many times.

Lol I don't think you understand. He's safe no matter what this week. He has the VeTo so he cant be on Block. If he uses it Jordan goes up not him

This is true, I want R or J to win and I want Kalia out now, if it's good for Adam or not!

If Adam does win second placer or AF I wouldn't mind at all. And I think he would be happy with that.

Oh I know. Adam is happy just to play the game. More power to him, that's all I would want to do. Just to play the game and get to the final 5 is cool. If I were to ever play the game, I would play for America and not even try for the money, I'd just try to stur things up to get people talking about me.

OK who does Adam want out this week? Kalia or Jordan? That is his choice. Jordan is on his side and would be his best bet to to to final 2.

The same people kept insisting Jeff was going to go to the end and why would anyone be on his team.

There was no garuntee that Jeff would be in the finals and there is no guarantee that Rachel will be.

People just don't like Rachel and Jordan and so they think he should go to the end with Cow and Porky.

OK who does Adam want out this week? Kalia or Jordan? That is his choice. Jordan is on his side and would be his best bet to to to final 2.

The same people kept insisting Jeff was going to go to the end and why would anyone be on his team.

There was no garuntee that Jeff would be in the finals and there is no guarantee that Rachel will be.

People just don't like Rachel and Jordan and so they think he should go to the end with Cow and Porky.

LOL, Cow and Porky......there'a good movie title.

Lol I don't think you understand. He's safe no matter what this week. He has the VeTo so he cant be on Block. If he uses it Jordan goes up not him

Oops ~ you are right.....good thing I'm not playing the game eh?

He wants Kalia out this week. I listened to him go off about Kalia this morning during his backyard "show". He recapped everything Kalia has said to him since the veto comp, and he's royally pissed at her for wanting him to play the game so that she will advance. On top of it he's still angry that she voted against him. He ended it by saying he's sticking with R/J, and if he's wrong for that then he'll just have to live with it.

Imo Adam's best bet for the win is Porsche. I don't want to see her in the f2 with him because that would mean Rachel would be in jury, but if he's going to win he needs to put R/J in there to get the four vet votes. If he goes with Jordan or Rachel, he'll get the second prize.

I hope he continues to stick with R/J. If he uses it and Jordan goes up ~ he won't get any veteran votes if he makes it to the end...and really he'd be tipping his hand ~ and can you imagine the poor bugger having to put up with Rachel's reaction....LOL...that would scare anyone away!

I love Rachel (now, but haven't always) but she can be scary. :)

Don't use it!!!! Porsche is good at comps she should be next to go since endurance comp is coming up..granted he has better chance at F2 with Kalia then Rachel...but want F3 Adam, R/J with Rachel to win...Adam 50k..(sorry Jordo u have $500k!!)

I actually choked up during the Tori Spelling thing. You could see how red Adam got & how emotional. Funny, b/c I don't particularly care for him.

I think that that showed that Adam is a caring and emotional man....was not sure if I liked him either b4 but he has grown on me...hope he makes right choice and keeps noms the same

At the moment ... I'm feeling that IF Adam ends up in F3 and Rachel wins the F3 Comp -

she'll pick Adam for F2 (and bump Jordon).

If Jordon wins the F3 Comp - she'll pick Rach for F2 and bump Adam.

:animated_scratchchin: uhh that's what I'm thinking today... lol

My gut feeling is that Adam is just hoping to get 2nd Place money.

He knows he'll never win the Big Prize.

I actually choked up during the Tori Spelling thing. You could see how red Adam got & how emotional. Funny, b/c I don't particularly care for him.

I got choked up too. I don't think he'll win the half million so I'm glad he got to see and meet Tori!

Adam said after today's speech he should get America's Choice. He said people like honesty.

I do like Adam's honesty but I swear people get delusional in the house. The would not respect his type of floating. He is stepping up at the end but I don't see him as AC. :animated_scratchchin:

Adam said after today's speech he should get America's Choice. He said people like honesty.

I do like Adam's honesty but I swear people get delusional in the house. The would not respect his type of floating. He is stepping up at the end but I don't see him as AC. :animated_scratchchin:

Well according to Kaila, she's gonna be America's choice and she's gonna use that $25,000 for her apartment.

Guest Corky812

Actually, they have 4 compartments, however I feel the need to spare the "vet-speak" (as well as inciting any more references to Kalia and however many stomachs she may or may not have)....

As I see it, there is not, in any language, a combined description for "moron/idiot/jerk..." for Adam if he goes with Rachel and Jordan. Unless by some modern miracle beyond Producer Alison's control, NO WAY he will win that "hang on to the key" at the end comp, especially if they are standing or hanging and bigger NO WAY either Rachel or Jordan would take him to F2. Rachel and Jordan are totally committed to Grodner and neither are going to toss the other under the bus at this point.

Bottom BB line...is Adam really a "super fan", has he paid enough attention to the show to know how it's going to go down (assuming it really IS still fair) and he's got no physical chance against them, and will he do the only thing to get himself to F3...we shall see!!!

Now I remember! Cattle have at least two stomachs...hmmmm...

So if Adam got rid of Jordan instead of Kalia. He would be fighting AGAINST Rachel, Pork and Cowlia.

edit to add: Porch upstairs with Jordan and Rachel and she already pitched the girls alliance :animated_scratchchin:

(Adam needs Jordan)

Do you all get that next week Rachel can't play in HOH. So if Adam got Jordan out all they would have to do is win veto. This is if Adam was smart for his game.

All Rachel has to win is the Veto and she picks who leaves.

Archived