Adam - Week 9 - POV winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Adam is in a better place then people give him credit for. Right now there are 2 pairs and him. Neither will take him to the end over their pair. But if he breaks up K/P now. P could take him over the vets to the end. The chances that next week J/R will make it though are slim (although I hope they do : ). The remaining person from each pair could take him to f3.

I think Adam is in a better place then people give him credit for. Right now there are 2 pairs and him. Neither will take him to the end over their pair. But if he breaks up K/P now. P could take him over the vets to the end. The chances that next week J/R will make it though are slim (although I hope they do : ). The remaining person from each pair could take him to f3.

I think this too. He knows that J and P are not that close and either one would take him if their partner is gone. I feel R would take P if Jordan is out. Winning this POV has given Adam some confidence to believe he can win an HOH or another POV. I, too, hope J/R make it through but game is on now so everyone has to bring their A game.

Adam has the hots for Porches. He wants Cowpie Hog out of the way because he'll then have Porches to himself. I think that Adam, ideally, wishes to be F2 with Porches.

I don't think so. Did you see what he said to camera last night after the girls all went to bed? He said Porchs, I like you and all, but you need to win if you want to stay in this game, same for me and everyone else. I think he is a smart player.

If only Adam know how much Porch has trashed him and how she has wanted to evict him without blinking an eye. Porch zero emotion in my book.

Kalia telling P how she thinks she is close to getting through to Adam.

If he doesn't use it he is stupid. They could get Jordan out this week next HOH Rachel can't play! So then she gets voted out. Then he had a spot in final three. Adam is going to the end because he is at the point where everyone if they are playing to win would take him to the final two.

Adam is not good in comps! Rachel is a threat and its about who she takes to f2! Say for instance she takes adam, he doesn't have the vets vote nor newbies! He is screw!

That was such a great segment on tonights show. Rachel's reaction when she saw Jesse and that she was missing the shopping spree was so funny, she was a good sport about it too. That alone should make Adam take her to the F2...LOL! Best celebrity guest ever IMO.

If Adam is such a BB fan he will remember Marcellus Why would he risk putting himself on the block ~ this game changes every minute ~ if he doesn't use it he absolutely stays! Besides they could get Jordan out and put Rachel up ~ but there is no guarantee she won't win VETO. My money would be on her! Better safe than sorry Adam!

Adam needs to place the POV back in the box.

If he does that, his game is over! Its good for the Rachel and jordan fans and everyone that hates k and p, but that will not be a smart move for him! Even Rachel is sees he is making a dumb move and she is taking advantage lol! I would to if I was her! She doesn't even respect him! Did u see her eyes roll when he was talking lol! Comedy! Me being devils advocate, do u think Rachel secretly wants him to use veto so she doesn't get her hands dirty? That is a smart move on Rachel because she is a fierce competitor and she is not scared of the newbies! Although she can't play hoh, she can play in veto! Nobody is stronger than her!

If he does that, his game is over! Its good for the Rachel and jordan fans and everyone that hates k and p, but that will not be a smart move for him! Even Rachel is sees he is making a dumb move and she is taking advantage lol! I would to if I was her! She doesn't even respect him! Did u see her eyes roll when he was talking lol! Comedy! Me being devils advocate, do u think Rachel secretly wants him to use veto so she doesn't get her hands dirty? That is a smart move on Rachel because she is a fierce competitor and she is not scared of the newbies! Although she can't play hoh, she can play in veto! Nobody is stronger than her!

However it turns out and we don't know that because anything can happen it is his choice to make. I think he is banking on Porky or himself getting rid of Rachel and his choice is to go to final 2 with Jordan if possible.

Bottom line he thinks getting Kalia out of the house right now instead of Jordan is his best option. How can is not be? Why would he want Jordan evicted who is working with him?

However it turns out and we don't know that because anything can happen it is his choice to make. I think he is banking on Porky or himself getting rid of Rachel and his choice is to go to final 2 with Jordan if possible.

Bottom line he thinks getting Kalia out of the house right now instead of Jordan is his best option. How can is not be? Why would he want Jordan evicted who is working with him?

Yeah if he is in f2 with jordan, he can definitely forget it! She wins hands down! He wont even get a pity vote! He is really playing stupid!

If Adam is such a BB fan he will remember Marcellus Why would he risk putting himself on the block ~ this game changes every minute ~ if he doesn't use it he absolutely stays! Besides they could get Jordan out and put Rachel up ~ but there is no guarantee she won't win VETO. My money would be on her! Better safe than sorry Adam!

If he uses the pov, he is safe and the person he nominates. In finals the newbies are all on the same playing field. Vets in a final will automatically win. Adam vs Rachel, adam vs jordan who would u vote to win! Rachel and jordan! What game plan or strategic strategy has adam used besides kissing but to get where u are! What big moves did u do! Rachel will have a whole list! Jordan well everyone loves her hands down! Even with his 2 vetoes he still couldn't beat jordan!

Yeah if he is in f2 with jordan, he can definitely forget it! She wins hands down! He wont even get a pity vote! He is really playing stupid!

I dont believe that for one minute, Jordan is not just gonna take it if she gets to f2 this is not like her last season, Adam has done some good things and is liked, not by dani but who cares about her, she thinks she is sooo persuasive, but I do not see it

Yeah Adam is safe if he uses POV but if he is such a BB fan he should remember Zach in season 8 winning POV and not using it and keeping in a producer's fav (dani)

I really dont want a vet to win but if they beat Adam in final 2 it will make it a bit less painful

Yeah Adam is safe if he uses POV but if he is such a BB fan he should remember Zach in season 8 winning POV and not using it and keeping in a producer's fav (dani)

I really dont want a vet to win but if they beat Adam in final 2 it will make it a bit less painful

Well Zach was stupid, it would have been so poetic to watch Dick have to put Dani up and watch her leave, still pisses me off

If Adam is the BB fan he claims then why on earth would he think he could win over Jordan or Rachel??? He hasn't even done anything. I think Rachel's real desire for F2 is her and Adam. Maybe if Adam was sitting next to Porsche... he may have a seriously slim chance. I don't get him at all but it works for me if he helps Rachel win!!!

If Adam is the BB fan he claims then why on earth would he think he could win over Jordan or Rachel??? He hasn't even done anything. I think Rachel's real desire for F2 is her and Adam. Maybe if Adam was sitting next to Porsche... he may have a seriously slim chance. I don't get him at all but it works for me if he helps Rachel win!!!

Yeah but think of it this way... it's way too late to make the move now. He might as well stick with the Vets at this point. If he betrays Jordan/Rachel now, he automatically loses 4 jury votes and it's a landslide victory for whoever he is against. At least taking one of them to F2, he keeps only 3 vets (besides Dani) in the jury and he can hope that Dani and the 3 newbies throw him their vote over the Vet. It's a longshot but it's not certain failure like betraying R/J would be.

This comparison doesn't work for me. Marcellus chose not to use the Veto on himself and was voted out. He was on the block already, which is why it was considered the stupidest BB game move in history.

If Adam were to use the POV, since he isn't on the block, he can take someone down and still be protected. The only person Rachel could nominate would be Jordan. Then Adam and whoever he removed from the block could take out Jordan.

That being said I don't think Adam can win this game no matter what he does so I'm glad he's sticking with Rachel and Jordan.

I'm wondering if Adam doesn't care if he wins or not. He's a superfan, maybe being on the show, getting to play with J/J/B/R/D was good enough for him! Getting to meet Tori... He has memories for a lifetime! Because he's not trying very hard to go after the half million!!!

I'm wondering if Adam doesn't care if he wins or not. He's a superfan, maybe being on the show, getting to play with J/J/B/R/D was good enough for him! Getting to meet Tori... He has memories for a lifetime! Because he's not trying very hard to go after the half million!!!

You're right 50,000 and prizes, Tori, interviews, etc for a couple of months in the summer isn't bad. If that really makes him happy good for him! :animated_bouncy:

Same thing with Rachel having to put up Jordon and her being evicted

Comparing Jordan to Dickless?? :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: yeah ok!

Archived