Adam - Week 9 - POV winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never seen any indication that Adam would turn on Jordan. If Jordan were HOH and Rachel in Jordan's place, he might just get rid of her, cause they were never that close. Jordan's safe for this week. Guess Kalia/Porch will be driving him nuts until veto meeting. :maleficent::bangin:

I have never seen any indication that Adam would turn on Jordan. If Jordan were HOH and Rachel in Jordan's place, he might just get rid of her, cause they were never that close. Jordan's safe for this week. Guess Kalia/Porch will be driving him nuts until veto meeting. :maleficent::bangin:

True! :animated_bouncy:

Kalia & Porche have already started working Adam HARD!

Especially Kalia. I understand her fight and argument, but my RoJo bias hopes Adam won't use it.

I haven't thought hard about it, but IDK if it'd be better for him to stay with RoJo or continue with K/P.

Call me crazy but I'm loving Adam right now. I just feel like he is honest - as honest as he can be in this game - and I respect that he really wants to compete. I'm going to go so far as to include him in my cheers:

Go Rachel, go Jordan, go Adam! :party_smilie:

ITA!!

Especially Kalia. I understand her fight and argument, but my RoJo bias hopes Adam won't use it.

I haven't thought hard about it, but IDK if it'd be better for him to stay with RoJo or continue with K/P.

If Adam is just thinking who he has a better shot against it's better to evict Kalia this week and hope to evict Rachel next week or in F3. I would like to believe him that he would evict Porsche over Rachel in F3, but even if he's BSing about that, it makes most sense to get rid of Kalia this week.

If Adam is just thinking who he has a better shot against it's better to evict Kalia this week and hope to evict Rachel next week or in F3. I would like to believe him that he would evict Porsche over Rachel in F3, but even if he's BSing about that, it makes most sense to get rid of Kalia this week.

Agreed. Remove the curse that is Kalia from the BB House and impose it upon the JH.

I agree I've been arguing that point all day, he needs to get rid of Kalia this week, then try and break up JORCHEL next week (not that is what I want, but what is best for him) then he is golden. Getting rid of Jordan does nothing for him now but gets him bitter jury members who won't vote for him

Agreed. Remove the curse that is Kalia from the BB House and impose it upon the JH.

OMG I'm so over her.

I agree I've been arguing that point all day, he needs to get rid of Kalia this week, then try and break up JORCHEL next week (not that is what I want, but what is best for him) then he is golden. Getting rid of Jordan does nothing for him now but gets him bitter jury members who won't for him

For Adam's game, you're exactly right....but I hope you're wrong in that Rachel wins veto next week! Other than that.....OMG Gerard is sooooo hot! :P

Ok is it me...am I the only one who is feels like this! Adam is playing a STUPID game! If I was an adam fan I would be pissed! Why are u going to take jordan or Rachel to final 2! It is good for the Rachel and jordan fans and people who do not like Malia and Porsche. But it is not good for him! Adam is not good at comps! The only way to save him if porch wins next hoh! Rachel and jordan are going to take each other! If Adam and Rachel are final 2, Rachel is going to win because she played better than him. She would automatically have jj,b,d,and newbies because adam turned on them and didn't make any big moves. Shelly would be the only one who would probably vote for him. Same thing if he went against jordan! Except Shelly would vote for jordan! Does he really see the big pic. He might can win against Porsche she would just have k,s,d,maybe r and b. R doesn't like floaters! They can go either way! But he is toast if he thinks he has a shot against r& j! Remember he does suck at comps! He is not constance with the wins! And if it is endurance, he can forget it!

Ps he would total win against Kalia because no one likes her! He is making a stupid mistake but its his game and he has to find out the hard way!

Ok is it me...am I the only one who is feels like this! Adam is playing a STUPID game! If I was an adam fan I would be pissed! Why are u going to take jordan or Rachel to final 2! It is good for the Rachel and jordan fans and people who do not like Malia and Porsche. But it is not good for him! Adam is not good at comps! The only way to save him if porch wins next hoh! Rachel and jordan are going to take each other! If Adam and Rachel are final 2, Rachel is going to win because she played better than him. She would automatically have jj,b,d,and newbies because adam turned on them and didn't make any big moves. Shelly would be the only one who would probably vote for him. Same thing if he went against jordan! Except Shelly would vote for jordan! Does he really see the big pic. He might can win against Porsche she would just have k,s,d,maybe r and b. R doesn't like floaters! They can go either way! But he is toast if he thinks he has a shot against r& j! Remember he does suck at comps! He is not constance with the wins! And if it is endurance, he can forget it!

Ps he would total win against Kalia because no one likes her! He is making a stupid mistake but its his game and he has to find out the hard way!

I just have An intense dislike for him because ever since Sheldon left there are no more males in the house I resslly just wanna kick him in the ovaries

Archived