Adam - Week 9 - POV winner

CeCiMom

Supposedly there was a leak reported on another site--Kalia evicted--Adam new HOH ! ! :party_smilie:

Well that **sucks*** in my book....really? Adam? Thank goodness for the power of Veto! I've grown to really like Rachel and I hope she or Jordan win it! Hasta la vista Kalia :)

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

totally expected him to win hoh

this was right up his alley with all the memorization he has been doing the whole season :animated_bouncy:

Like I said, Adam is very good at this. Everybody was too busy calling him a floater to see past the obvious. It isn't so much how you get to F5 but rather what you do after you get there.

I knoooooooooooooow but I still thought he was a weenie the way he played. JMO

especially when he jumped to Dani's Angels after they evicted Jeff.

Like I said, Adam is very good at this. Everybody was too busy calling him a floater to see past the obvious. It isn't so much how you get to F5 but rather what you do after you get there.

Ditto.

If Atom looked like a Jeff most everyone would be rooting for him. He's just an ordinary looking guy, loves BB and Farrah (and 90210/Tori,so what). If he wins I won't be disappointed.

Ditto.

If Atom looked like a Jeff most everyone would be rooting for him. He's just an ordinary looking guy, loves BB and Farrah (and 90210/Tori,so what). If he wins I won't be disappointed.

Not true on my part. I have rooted for many an average not good looking guy. I am so tired of people using the "looks" card. I don't like his type of playing and that is just my opinion and am tired of people telling me why I am rooting for someone or not rooting for them.

Not true on my part. I have rooted for many an average not good looking guy. I am so tired of people using the "looks" card. I don't like his type of playing and that is just my opinion and am tired of people telling me why I am rooting for someone.

To be clear.......I said "most everyone", I did not say you or any particular poster.

I've liked Adam from the beginning--my only annoyance was his growl they kept showing clips of. My disappointment with him in this game was his treatment of R/J after Jeff was evicted. But, he recognized & apologized for his behavior(I believe him sincere) so, slate went clean in that area. =)

I've loved Jeff from week 2 of his season, when his 'alliance' outed him because he refused to disrespect the hg's from the 'other' side of the house. The fact that he's a sexy beast just adds to my adoration of him.

Back to Adam, he may not be as good looking outwardly as Jeff, but he is as good looking inwardly & for me, that's what really matters. Would love to see Adam win, if not J or R. He's a really nice guy & I was so happy for him when he was able to meet Tori. Rachel gained a permanent notch of my BB heart when she opened PB, knowing it would bring Tori in the house & how happy it would make Adam. R/J/A would be the best F3 in the history of BB for me :smitten:

Exactly ! ! !

Really???? She didn't play the game....from my perspective anyway. I know we all have differing opinions ~ I am not looking to argue ~ just offering my opinion. What was her big game move? Opening Pandora's box? Adam even played a better game (IMO). He switched back from side to side and no one chastised him for it....I think that's playing the game. However, in the end I'd love to see Rachel win.

Really???? She didn't play the game....from my perspective anyway. I know we all have differing opinions ~ I am not looking to argue ~ just offering my opinion. What was her big game move? Opening Pandora's box? Adam even played a better game (IMO). He switched back from side to side and no one chastised him for it....I think that's playing the game. However, in the end I'd love to see Rachel win.

Who is she? We said we want Porsche to leave, and Jordan, Adam, or Rachel win.

Yeah, me too. Jordon is nice, but totally undeserving of the win. (Same as the last time she won, too.)

I get really tired of reading "so and so doesn't/didn't deserve to win." Not everyone is a competitor. They don't have a chance of beating other players in contests so they have to use what the good lord gave 'em. Who have played a better social game than Jordan? Who manipulated better than Shelley? Some might argue that Dani was better at manipulating, but getting Kalia to put up one of her own against Rachel was in my opinion, hands down the best strategic move of the game. Whoever gets to the end and gets 4/7 votes, deserves the win.

I get really tired of reading "so and so doesn't/didn't deserve to win." Not everyone is a competitor. They don't have a chance of beating other players in contests so they have to use what the good lord gave 'em. Who have played a better social game than Jordan? Who manipulated better than Shelley? Some might argue that Dani was better at manipulating, but getting Kalia to put up one of her own against Rachel was in my opinion, hands down the best strategic move of the game. Whoever gets to the end and gets 4/7 votes, deserves the win.

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

We all know that Kalia deserves to win....she said so many many many times.

Who is she? We said we want Porsche to leave, and Jordan, Adam, or Rachel win.

Oops I interpreted that wrong....I thought the person meant that they supported Porsche. Maybe I'll just read and not post for a bit...that's twice that I've messed up. ( I am going to blame my medications though ) :)

Oops I interpreted that wrong....I thought the person meant that they supported Porsche. Maybe I'll just read and not post for a bit...that's twice that I've messed up. ( I am going to blame my medications though ) :)

You can blame Porky. Just the thought of her in F3 made your eyes go all unforcused and you misread the post.

Archived