Adam - Week 9 - POV winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It all comes down to who wins HOH, figuring they are going to vote Cowlia out. If J wins HOH, A/P are on the block. If P wins, J/R are on the block, if A wins, who knows?? Maybe he'll put himself on the block to save Jordo!!!

Maybe he'll put himself on the block to save Jordo!!!

That would be awesome!

Really anything can happen as we know from Jordan winning her year. Most of the final 3 question stuff is a crap shoot.

Besides - it is speculation he is playing for 3rd. There are so many possibilities right now it is almost getting to the luck to be in final 3 point.

Absolutely----does anyone know of even one person who predicted Jessie's vote would be for Jordan instead of Gnatalie? i know I never saw it! I don't believe anyone's jury guesses--they are SO wrong more than right.

I don't understand how some people are calling Adam this "great game player". He has basically floated and kissed ass throughout. He's horrible at competitions..

game play, and is fugly. Add to this, his giddiness to anything related to 90210, he has bigger ovaries than balls.

Someone please vote this fool out.

Its clear that the best player left is Rachel. I hated her at the beginning, but she has really played the game the best.

I don't understand how some people are calling Adam this "great game player". He has basically floated and kissed ass throughout. He's horrible at competitions..

game play, and is fugly. Add to this, his giddiness to anything related to 90210, he has bigger ovaries than balls.

Someone please vote this fool out.

Its clear that the best player left is Rachel. I hated her at the beginning, but she has really played the game the best.

I think that "floaters" are given a bad rap...Adam has managed to avoid eviction by switching sides throughout and then having his chosen alliance for the week backing him! If that included "kiss ass"... To me..that is good game play because ..he is still in the house!!! I think that it is kind of endearing that a "MetalHead" is so into 90210! just imho

I think that "floaters" are given a bad rap...Adam has managed to avoid eviction by switching sides throughout and then having his chosen alliance for the week backing him! If that included "kiss ass"... To me..that is good game play because ..he is still in the house!!! I think that it is kind of endearing that a "MetalHead" is so into 90210! just imho

I don't know if it's endearing that's he's into 90210. I think he was raised and beaten by nuns up until age 27.

Supposedly there was a leak reported on another site--Kalia evicted--Adam new HOH ! ! :party_smilie:

That is pretty much what I am hearing. Jordan came in second and Porsche last place.

So they ALL play for the VETO. It is all about the VETO. :food-smiley-005:

Has anyone seen a difference in Adam the last few days? He is a lot more confident and seems to be a lot more talkative and opinionated.

yes I have, and I think it is down right cocky, I think it is false bravado, that atuff last night with the rain man thing was ridiculous and annoying, I think when they get cocky it is inot good, Rachel and Jordan have both been very low key and scared, which is a good thing, they say nerves is sometimes a good thng, so we will see how it pans out, dang I wish we knew what is goin on,lol

this is good to hear he is hoh, but we dont want him or porsche, especially porsche to win veto

Archived