Adam - Week 9 - POV winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok is it me...am I the only one who is feels like this! Adam is playing a STUPID game! If I was an adam fan I would be pissed! Why are u going to take jordan or Rachel to final 2! It is good for the Rachel and jordan fans and people who do not like Malia and Porsche. But it is not good for him! Adam is not good at comps! The only way to save him if porch wins next hoh! Rachel and jordan are going to take each other! If Adam and Rachel are final 2, Rachel is going to win because she played better than him. She would automatically have jj,b,d,and newbies because adam turned on them and didn't make any big moves. Shelly would be the only one who would probably vote for him. Same thing if he went against jordan! Except Shelly would vote for jordan! Does he really see the big pic. He might can win against Porsche she would just have k,s,d,maybe r and b. R doesn't like floaters! They can go either way! But he is toast if he thinks he has a shot against r& j! Remember he does suck at comps! He is not constance with the wins! And if it is endurance, he can forget it!

Ps he would total win against Kalia because no one likes her! He is making a stupid mistake but its his game and he has to find out the hard way!

ITA. Since he seemed to mostly be allied with the vets and he sided with Jeff when Jeff was evicted, he needs to have all the vets in the jury house so that he can try for their votes. Trying to make it to the end against R or J is just stupid. If he sends K/P to the JH, he loses any chance of getting the newbie vote and he will be in a position where he can't steal the vet vote from R/J.

Adam has had veteran stars in his eyes since he saw them walk into the house. I don't really think he cares about winning. He cares about pleasing the vets that he idolizes. Other posters are right that he has no shot at winning with Rachel and Jordan - as he'd have to win at the final 3 point, and that isn't likely. He'd be far more likely to beat Porsche or Kalia.

Thank you guys! I thought it was just me! He is not even working on jury votes! For someone who claims to know this game, he is doing a lousy job!

I wonder what his family and friends think about his game play! They got to be dissapointed because he forgot why he is in the house! Maybe he needs a phone call or a letter from home to remind him who he is playing for!

well he aint the brightest which is fine by me, because that means he wont use the veto and the ones I am rootin for are gonna maybe bring it home, hell yeah!!!!!!!

If he doesn't use it he is stupid. They could get Jordan out this week next HOH Rachel can't play! So then she gets voted out. Then he had a spot in final three. Adam is going to the end because he is at the point where everyone if they are playing to win would take him to the final two.

If he doesn't use it he is stupid. They could get Jordan out this week next HOH Rachel can't play! So then she gets voted out. Then he had a spot in final three. Adam is going to the end because he is at the point where everyone if they are playing to win would take him to the final two.

well, he doesnt want to put jordan out and wants to go with the vets, just because ppl think it is stupid, does not make it wrong, the ones who think it is a stupid are the ones who do not want jorgel in f3 or f2,lolol

LMFAO..Adam sitting outside by himself smoking and going over dates. He says "Day 69..pray to f*****g god that Kalia is voted out"

:animated_rotfl:

I heard that and then out walks Kalia to work on Adam. :food-smiley-005:

OMG she is talking a mile a minutes. Adam just keeps saying I know.

She swears she swears that she will take Adam to final 2.

Adam says it is a golden opportunity to take her. She said that the DR told her argument is a logical arguement.

I totally wouldn't mind Adam winning BB. Maybe it's because he's with RoJo, IDK. But now that Shelly is gone, I notice and listen to Adam more, as I always saw him as Shelly's sidekick, with Shelly being the closer one to J/J.

Also (and I may have missed it in previous weeks) Adam seems more open and opinionated and honest/straight forward about stuff. I like him.

Poor Adam........he can't even EAT without Kalia yacking ON & ON & ON

I know, I would tell her to shut the heck up. I'm thinking and would like to eat in peace. You've stated your case, back off. I would tell both of them, I'm not using the VETO. Kalia your gone. Case closed.

I know, I would tell her to shut the heck up. I'm thinking and would like to eat in peace. You've stated your case, back off. I would tell both of them, I'm not using the VETO. Kalia your gone. Case closed.

I would tell her straight up I was not using the veto and to quit bugging me about it

If Adam tells Kalia to shut up, he's going to get my vote for AF.

Adam has my vote for AF. and I hope others agree with me.

Assume that Adam uses the veto. Then Jordan goes up. Believe me then we will see real campaining will occur. K & P will convince that he must prevent from being the tie breaking vote to keep Jordan. Then what. You think that Porsche or K are going to let him stay. Or R are going to let him stay. P & K fear that he will have the votes (rightly or wrongly of the vets) before they get the votes. Too Risky. He can't win. Either way. He is not good in endurance Porsche is. And he stands no chance against K for Oral competitions. he won't be a final 2 under any scenario.

Talk about Kalia's self serving spin. Does anyone remember her gameplay. her shiftiness, her dishonesty. How on earth could she sell the reason she voted him off last week, and then have the chutzpah to ask for his vote. (Like the girl who murders her parents and then asks for mercy because she is an orphan)

All those who are now talking about how Adam should trust Kaliah and use the Veto to have any chance. Think about first week's elimination. The newbies made a plan which Adam was a part of. Adam voted with his Newbies (Against Dick). Shelly and Kalia voted with the Vets. He was burned by her in the first week (Although we know, he may not know until the feeds.) It is because of Kalia game play that the Newbie alliance was decimated. Adam was loyal to that group in the beginning. Loyalty and Trustworthyiness are his middle name.

The worst mistake is for him to use the Veto. He will have no choice but to vote off Jordan otherwise why use the veto - that would be stupid. P & K will get rid of him after they neutralize Rachel. Then he is out in the cold. Please note it is not a Lawon or Marcellas mistake that will go down in history. Rather not using the veto IMO will earn him AF. Because he helped to get rid of Kalia someone whose sense of entitlement has not been seen before. Boogie was fun, Dr. Will was fun. Kalia's game has been hurtful definitely not fun. Maybe it is my bias of not rewarding mean or hurtful behavior, but if Adam does not use the veto then for me it will mean he has a long memory of this game - assessed his position did not squander on idle and illusory promises, and he will earn my America's Choice vote.

Archived