Adam - Week 9 - POV winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i firmly believe hed be stupid not to use it...better chance of winning against a n00b the against Jordan or Rachel

I don't know really, he's in a tough spot at the moment.

If he uses it he has to go all the way and then vote out Jordan with whoever he pulls off (most likely Porsche). Otherwise, there is no point really to using it. If he does that, he most likely flushes jury votes down the drain from Jordan, Jeff and maybe Brendon and Rachel depending on how things go. It may however, put him in a more favorable light with Daniele, who doesn't seem to keen on him at the moment for winning the game. Though, if he's against one of "her girls" he might be completely screwed because he went again Jeff and Jordan and might have next to no votes.

If he doesn't use it, he'll most likely keep jury votes from that side of the house if he makes it to the end. He's also more likely to beat Jordan at competitions than Kalia or Porsche at most things. At least the way things have played out to this point. The problem is he runs the risk of going up against Jordan or Rachel at the end, but he might have a decent shot if Daniele and company hate Rachel enough not to vote for her no matter what at the end. Against Jordan it's probably a lot harder for him.

I think he's better off doing nothing really, since Kalia tried to vote him out and he can't trust her and Jordan hasn't done anything to this point against him. Why rock the boat like everyone else did and then most likely end up out the door next week for sure.

If he uses it he has to go all the way and then vote out Jordan with whoever he pulls off (most likely Porsche). Otherwise, there is no point really to using it. If he does that, he most likely flushes jury votes down the drain from Jordan, Jeff and maybe Brendon and Rachel depending on how things go. It may however, put him in a more favorable light with Daniele, who doesn't seem to keen on him at the moment for winning the game. Though, if he's against one of "her girls" he might be completely screwed because he went again Jeff and Jordan and might have next to no votes.

If he doesn't use it, he'll most likely keep jury votes from that side of the house if he makes it to the end. He's also more likely to beat Jordan at competitions than Kalia or Porsche at most things. At least the way things have played out to this point. The problem is he runs the risk of going up against Jordan or Rachel at the end, but he might have a decent shot if Daniele and company hate Rachel enough not to vote for her no matter what at the end. Against Jordan it's probably a lot harder for him.

I think he's better off doing nothing really, since Kalia tried to vote him out and he can't trust her and Jordan hasn't done anything to this point against him. Why rock the boat like everyone else did and then most likely end up out the door next week for sure.

good synopsis but if Jordan makes F2 Jury will not give her the 500k again

I really think Adam's word means something to him and I believe him more when I see him talk to Rachel/Jordan. When he talked to P/K before veto he was really quiet and non-committal. If he wants to save Porsche he can do that by not using it and then he's good with R/J/P going into next week.

I agree that he should not use it. From a competition standpoint, I believe he has a better chance of competing against the Jordan/Rachel team vs the Kahlia/Porsche team. Although he has jumped back and forth throughout the game I think he now sees his best shot at final two is with Jordan/Rachel. I really do not think Kahlia or Porsche will take him to F2 whereas Rachel will not want to be up against Jordan in F2 since she thinks the Danielle group is already against her.

If he goes to J/R and says I'm not going to use it but I'd really appreciate it if you would get Kalia out since she tried to get me out, then everyone would get what they want.

Great point!!!

I think Rachel already told Porsche it is not her going, so Kalia is prolly by by

If he goes to J/R and says I'm not going to use it but I'd really appreciate it if you would get Kalia out since she tried to get me out, then everyone would get what they want.

Rachel wants Kalia out anyway but even if she wanted Porsche out, all she'd have to tell Adam is that Porshce said she wanted an F3 deal with herself, Rachel and Kalia. That wouldn't go over too well with Adam.

I agree with adam that sprite zero is better than diet coke, Adam started to tell rachel that he lit into Kalia but the porsche came in the kt

He did, I guess I missed that...

he started to whisper to Rachel that he and kalia had words, that is not how he put it, but just then when rach said you did? Porsche walked back in and he shut up

wow adam gave Jordan Fara's necklace(his good luck charm) to Jordan to hold as his word he will not use the veto, she can then give it back after he does not use it

And Porsche said "What's goin on in here?." Rachel said, "Nothing exciting, what's going on with you that's exciting?" (paraphrasing). lol

yeah it was a good recovery,lol

I humbly disagree as i think its best for him to use the Veto. If Adam uses the Veto, they get Jordan out as you mentioned - thats a given, and using the veto and not getting Jordan out is just plain stupid. The thing is, it so much depends on who he is up against at the end. Ive mentioned it below as well, but I dont think he has a chance of beating the Vets, plus in the final 3 it seems the vets will take each other. Against the n00bs i think he can stand decently against Kalia and Porsche.

good synopsis but if Jordan makes F2 Jury will not give her the 500k again

I dont think thats necessarily true...I think Jordan against a n00b would get Jordan to win, b/c shed prob get all the vets + shelley. Again, it so depends on who shes up against. If shes against Rachel I dont think she can win - Rachels been a target and won more comps. I think she can beat Porsche - Porsche maybe only gets Danieles vote for sure - porsches burned bridges with Rachel (and by extension, Brendan)...Jeff and Shelley are for sure jordan, kalia might vote jordan since theyve been kinda nicey all season, and so might adam since hes friends with Jeff. Jordan also beats Adam I think b/c of his lack of gameplay. Im not sure that Jordan can beat Kalia...Kalia has Danielle, Porsche, possibly Adam, and possibly Brendan/Rachel.

Its so hard to predict!

I agree that he should not use it. From a competition standpoint, I believe he has a better chance of competing against the Jordan/Rachel team vs the Kahlia/Porsche team. Although he has jumped back and forth throughout the game I think he now sees his best shot at final two is with Jordan/Rachel. I really do not think Kahlia or Porsche will take him to F2 whereas Rachel will not want to be up against Jordan in F2 since she thinks the Danielle group is already against her.

Great point!!!

I see it as opposite...I dont think Adam beats either Jordan or Rachel in final 2...and plus Rachel and Jordan seem to have a final 2 pact. I think Adam can beat either of Kalia or Porsche (especially Porsche) even if he screws the Vets b/c in the end i think theyd rather he win than say Porsche.

Adam and Jordan were talking in the HoH and they discussed the veto. He told her again he wouldn't change the noms and why. He was very calm and happy when he talked to her whhich makes me think he isn't lying to her because before, whenever he has been trying not to commit or lie, he has a hard time talking and stumbles around.

He also has to worry about who will take him to the end, so he needs to get rid of both sets of teams, Rachel can't play HOH this week, so getting out Kalia now is the better move, him or porsche win HOH and more than likely either R or J go out.

I am totally surprised that he won. Now, if he is not going to use the veto, it was just stupid to win it.

I believe for the most part, the best he can do is second. He may be able to beat P, but I think he is in trouble against everybody else. He has absolutely no chance against the vets. Before he worries about the jury, he better worry about his path to the final two and I don't see R and J breaking up for him. If he sides with the vets, then he is putting everything in R hands because she will be the one deciding who goes to the final 2. His best shot is with K/P.

I think Rachel already told Porsche it is not her going, so Kalia is prolly by by

:pray2:

I am totally surprised that he won. Now, if he is not going to use the veto, it was just stupid to win it.

He's probably thinking that it will impress the jurors. :animated_shocking:

Archived