Adam - Week 9 - POV winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he wont tho, cause he really hates confrontation and he does not want to have them all up in his face so the best thing he thinks he can do is lay low and let someone take him and I think he thinks that person is Jordan, if he was going to try and make a move it will be at f3 and by then it will be too late

It will probably be the only time...but I actually agree with what you said.

If Adam is truly a fan of BB, he will give his best effort for this POV and make his move. For him, this is it. If he does not win the POV and use it, he will not make any farther than third. Of coarse, I doubt he will put forth the effort.

If he does take Jordan out then he is playing for second. If both vets go to the jury house, J/J and Brenchel decide who wins the game.

why the hell is adam helping P andK study, he makes me sick he is such a f ing loser

It will probably be the only time...but I actually agree with what you said.

lolo joystick, but youre wrong I have agreed at least with part of you opinions on some things and even laughed cause you do have a sense of humor,lolol

I know. That is why I think the danger of him winning veto and taking Jordan out is very real.

hes a scary one alright the way he has flipped and dipped all season, those girls gotta win go jorgel, I am prayin hard and on my way to work,lol

If he does take Jordan out then he is playing for second. If both vets go to the jury house, J/J and Brenchel decide who wins the game.

Wow you nailed it! 4 votes pick the winner!

don't get why "floaters" get such a bad rap..he has made it this far for playing both sides and the only comp he won was because Jeff threw it. playing under the radar then....it is just another strategy besides the "big moves"...get that the jury will vote for the hg who made the big moves tho...but don't think they will vote for Jordo to win again..I think he has a real chance at F3...dying to know who won POV!!!

don't get why "floaters" get such a bad rap..he has made it this far for playing both sides and the only comp he won was because Jeff threw it. playing under the radar then....it is just another strategy besides the "big moves"...get that the jury will vote for the hg who made the big moves tho...but don't think they will vote for Jordo to win again..I think he has a real chance at F3...dying to know who won POV!!!

I totally agree...do what you gotta do to win the money. Just don't sit around thinking your better than everybody else, being mean and talking about or making fun of others. Just play the game!

I totally agree...do what you gotta do to win the money. Just don't sit around thinking your better than everybody else, being mean and talking about or making fun of others. Just play the game!

yep and that is why Shelly is gone..mean person not adept at playing sides like Adam

he won pov

i guess he decided to step up now :animated_bouncy:

adam busting out kalia for not voting for him :animated_bouncy:

well he told Jordan in the storage room absolutely he would not be using the veto, I believe him

Archived