Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

America's Choice - Jury Prize $25,000

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
123 replies to this topic

Poll: America's Choice - Jury Prize $25,000 (203 member(s) have cast votes)

Who would you vote for to win America's Choice and the money that comes with it?

1. Brendon (6 votes [2.96%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.96%

2. Daniele (21 votes [10.34%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.34%

3. Jeff (64 votes [31.53%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 31.53%

4. Adam (8 votes [3.94%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.94%

5. Jordan (38 votes [18.72%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.72%

6. Voted Kalia (3 votes [1.48%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.48%

7. Porsche (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

8. Rachel (58 votes [28.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

9. Shelly (5 votes [2.46%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.46%

Vote

smassadi

smassadi

• Pip
  • 3,229 posts

Wow...I almost feel guilty for voting for Jordan now. :animated_rotfl: Too bad there's not lot more men like Jeff. <sigh>

:smitten:

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,373 posts
I can't wait to see / hear the results of the CBS poll in comparison to the one here at Morty's.

and... the Poll is closed folks.

odinsraven98

odinsraven98

• Pip
  • 56 posts
I understand that the Vets receive 25k for returning this season, but I cannot make myself vote for any of the newbies. Yes Shelly played a pretty good game and Kalia also did, but I just did not like how they chose to play. Cassie and Dominic went out too soon...Adam only won when all the others left most of the time. This is all about voting for America's favorite. My favorites were Jeff, Jordan, and Rachel. Since I am pretty sure Rachel will be in the final two, I voted for the one person who is a true, honest, person. Jordan could not understand how Shelly could turn on her alliance. She had reservations about Rachel and Brendon, but I don't believe she would have turned on them except if it was between them or Jeff..My vote went to Jordan..she knows how to give without expecting anything in return..She spent most of her money on her mother, so I hope she wins and marries Jeff..

spikes_luv

spikes_luv

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,823 posts

I understand that the Vets receive 25k for returning this season, but I cannot make myself vote for any of the newbies. Yes Shelly played a pretty good game and Kalia also did, but I just did not like how they chose to play. Cassie and Dominic went out too soon...Adam only won when all the others left most of the time. This is all about voting for America's favorite. My favorites were Jeff, Jordan, and Rachel. Since I am pretty sure Rachel will be in the final two, I voted for the one person who is a true, honest, person. Jordan could not understand how Shelly could turn on her alliance. She had reservations about Rachel and Brendon, but I don't believe she would have turned on them except if it was between them or Jeff..My vote went to Jordan..she knows how to give without expecting anything in return..She spent most of her money on her mother, so I hope she wins and marries Jeff..

I agree about not wanting to vote for a newbie. I still voted for Rachel, because something could happen last minute that knocks her out of the F2 and in that case I want her to win at least something. Plus, even if you vote for someone who's in F2, the next highest person (not in F2) would win.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users