America's Choice - Jury Prize $25,000

laladoopiedu

203 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for to win America's Choice and the money that comes with it?

Every time I have tried to vote (4 times this morning) online, this is what i get:

Validate captcha failedValidate captcha failedValidate captcha failed

User must be logged in to answer this poll question: 686(I have checked the captcha's repeatedly and they are correct. I am also clearly logged in because my username is displayed and it gives me the option to log OUT

chuskey11 | Logout

Anyone else having issues here? This isnt the first time that I have tried to vote. I have not gotten in one single vote yet. Sorry its all jumbled up, I was copying/pasting from the site to show what I am getting.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what the problem is. (Could be an internet cookie issue.)

If you haven't already... try logging out, closing your browser, re-opening browser, going to site and logging in again, then voting.

Every time I have tried to vote (4 times this morning) online, this is what i get:

User must be logged in to answer this poll question: 686(I have checked the captcha's repeatedly and they are correct. I am also clearly logged in because my username is displayed and it gives me the option to log OUT

chuskey11 | Logout

Anyone else having issues here? This isnt the first time that I have tried to vote. I have not gotten in one single vote yet. Sorry its all jumbled up, I was copying/pasting from the site to show what I am getting.

I had to X off the poll and go to the home of Big Brother and start it over to get rid of the validate captcha message. I think once you type it wrong, it won't let you just retype it. You have to start all over.

Are you trying to vote for someone other than Jeff or Jordan? I think that may be the problem ... they will not allow it. :animated_rotfl:

chuskey11 | Logout

Ruby...I get the feeling that Jeff and Jordan are really important to you. You refer to them in almost all of your posts. But your statement is wrong. I was able to vote for Rachel.

On SuperPass chat a few people are saying the winner of Big brother can also win America's vote. I don't think that's possible??? Do the rules explain this or not?

They are all listed as a choice.

I have to vote for the person most entertaining to me this season......hmmmmm, Jeff, who just looking at him & watching him brought a smile to my face :smitten:

or Jordan, who IMO is just one of those "untouched" evolving souls, who always made me laugh at her honesty, which only untouched souls are capable of.....

I decided on Jeff, only because I know that's what Jordan would want......it makes no diff to her but she understands that Jeff needs to be the "supporter"....with all the trash talk about Jeff, he would NEVER feel comfortable living off Jordan's money.......he's "too evolved" for that and I want what Jordan wants.........a RING! :inlove:

I have to vote for the person most entertaining to me this season......hmmmmm, Jeff, who just looking at him & watching him brought a smile to my face :smitten:

or Jordan, who IMO is just one of those "untouched" evolving souls, who always made me laugh at her honesty, which only untouched souls are capable of.....

I decided on Jeff, only because I know that's what Jordan would want......it makes no diff to her but she understands that Jeff needs to be the "supporter"....with all the trash talk about Jeff, he would NEVER feel comfortable living off Jordan's money.......he's "too evolved" for that and I want what Jordan wants.........a RING! :inlove:

Wow...I almost feel guilty for voting for Jordan now. :animated_rotfl: Too bad there's not lot more men like Jeff. <sigh>

I understand that the Vets receive 25k for returning this season, but I cannot make myself vote for any of the newbies. Yes Shelly played a pretty good game and Kalia also did, but I just did not like how they chose to play. Cassie and Dominic went out too soon...Adam only won when all the others left most of the time. This is all about voting for America's favorite. My favorites were Jeff, Jordan, and Rachel. Since I am pretty sure Rachel will be in the final two, I voted for the one person who is a true, honest, person. Jordan could not understand how Shelly could turn on her alliance. She had reservations about Rachel and Brendon, but I don't believe she would have turned on them except if it was between them or Jeff..My vote went to Jordan..she knows how to give without expecting anything in return..She spent most of her money on her mother, so I hope she wins and marries Jeff..

I understand that the Vets receive 25k for returning this season, but I cannot make myself vote for any of the newbies. Yes Shelly played a pretty good game and Kalia also did, but I just did not like how they chose to play. Cassie and Dominic went out too soon...Adam only won when all the others left most of the time. This is all about voting for America's favorite. My favorites were Jeff, Jordan, and Rachel. Since I am pretty sure Rachel will be in the final two, I voted for the one person who is a true, honest, person. Jordan could not understand how Shelly could turn on her alliance. She had reservations about Rachel and Brendon, but I don't believe she would have turned on them except if it was between them or Jeff..My vote went to Jordan..she knows how to give without expecting anything in return..She spent most of her money on her mother, so I hope she wins and marries Jeff..

I agree about not wanting to vote for a newbie. I still voted for Rachel, because something could happen last minute that knocks her out of the F2 and in that case I want her to win at least something. Plus, even if you vote for someone who's in F2, the next highest person (not in F2) would win.

Archived