America's Choice - Jury Prize $25,000

laladoopiedu

203 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for to win America's Choice and the money that comes with it?

I really don't think it is up to you to decide what type of wedding Rachel and Brendon need, and how they should spend their money in this economy. And if you don't care for Brendon then by all means don't vote for him. I choose to should Rachel sit in the f2.

And yes, Jeff is an ass, because his temper is just as nasty and volatile as you've described Brendon's. I've heard the insulting comments that he's made to Jordan as well, and they are on the feed flashbacks in case you'd like to review them. He also bashed his own alliance members and supported Daniele in back-dooring Brendon because he was too afraid to compete against him should they have all made it to f4. He holds a grudge like a vice grips steel, and the hypocritical way he treated Shelly, and spoke to her for doing the same thing he was planning to do to Brenchel makes me want to puke my guts out...So it has nothing to do with a clown shoe.

dont be consdcending to me just cause you dont like what I have to say, it is my opinion to have and you have some nerve admonishing me, stick wih your opinion of the house guests and not how you dont like what I said, it is up to me to say I think is it ridiculous and disgusting that rachel needs the money for her expensive dream wedding, and just because you had one you know how inportant it is, horse puck, fine if that is how you wanted to waste your money, but you have no right to down my opinion of lavious ridiculous spending on a day that is about love and commitment, Brendon is an abuser and belittles Rachel,and you can scream from the rafters about Jeff and it wil fall on deaf ears because while jeff likes to be straight up with ppl, he does not skype his penis on the internet for the world to see, and he should hold a short grudge againsrt that beotch shelly, what a lyin peice of work she is, lied right to his face again in the jury house, dont try and put her bs off on jeff and yes and I think you should go puke your guts up, you should be sick after making this ridiculous post about my opinion which i am entitled to have, oh and by the way, I am rooting for Rachel. so whay are you putting me on blast, jsut coasue I dont agree with ridiculous spending on weddings, and that is the reason she should win, that is the last reason she should win, as it will turn out brendon will use all the money for his schooling and poor Rachel will be holed up a brow beaten hausfrau, so you keep on livin in dreamland, my opinion and I AM STICKING TO IT

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well first of all I was in rachels corner, but it is my opinion about the lavish wedding thing and that is the reason she needs to winn bb or the vote for fav player, then shaggy here comes blasing me out for my opinion which i answered her back, I agree with all you said about the jeff brendon thing, but shaggy has no right whasoever to tell me about my opinion of spending huge amts of money on a wedding in this econ, it is my darn opinion and I did not like her telling me that it is not up to me to decide, I dont beleieve it would be any decision of mine how they spend the money I do not know these ppl, then to blast me for not like Brendon, I can like who I wnat, so shaggy needs to back it off

Personally I wouldn't do it either. My husband and I had a simple wedding but my brother was paying for his for a very long time. He had no money for a down payment on a house so he ended up waiting until the worst time to buy so he still has no equity after 7 years and is still paying PMI..I don't think it's worth it either and I wouldn't want it for my son.

dont be consdcending to me just cause you dont like what I have to say, it is my opinion to have and you have some nerve admonishing me, stick wih your opinion of the house guests and not how you dont like what I said, it is up to me to say I think is it ridiculous and disgusting that rachel needs the money for her expensive dream wedding, and just because you had one you know how inportant it is, horse puck, fine if that is how you wanted to waste your money, but you have no right to down my opinion of lavious ridiculous spending on a day that is about love and commitment, Brendon is an abuser and belittles Rachel,and you can scream from the rafters about Jeff and it wil fall on deaf ears because while jeff likes to be straight up with ppl, he does not skype his penis on the internet for the world to see, and he should hold a short grudge againsrt that beotch shelly, what a lyin peice of work she is, lied right to his face again in the jury house, dont try and put her bs off on jeff and yes and I think you should go puke your guts up, you should be sick after making this ridiculous post about my opinion which i am entitled to have, oh and by the way, I am rooting for Rachel. so whay are you putting me on blast, jsut coasue I dont agree with ridiculous spending on weddings, and that is the reason she should win, that is the last reason she should win, as it will turn out brendon will use all the money for his schooling and poor Rachel will be holed up a brow beaten hausfrau, so you keep on livin in dreamland, my opinion and I AM STICKING TO IT

ITA with your opinion!! :clap: Plenty of times, I've seen people spend absolutely ridiculous amounts on 'dream' weddings only to watch the dream couple end up in divorce court soon thereafter. One time I watched a happy couple end up divorced within six months after her grandparents had spent $30k on the wedding/reception. I can certainly imagine the same thing happening to B/R, who both live with their heads in the clouds.

Brendon's an abusing control freak. I feel pity for Rachel as she only sees him thru rose-colored glasses and apparently she doesn't have a family she can count on for sound advice. (Her own mom told her to stick with that POS after he skyped himself masterbating for the world to see. What kind of mother does that?) Sadly, reality will hit Rachel hard one day. Hopefully, if she wins, it will be before all her money is spent on a loser/cheater like him. Run, Rachel, run!!!

Who really cares how much others spend on weddings? lol Some prefer simple weddings, some prefer elaborate. If people have a means to have a big wedding, more power to them. I'd be happy for them. Same if they wanted something small. Im not paying for it so why do I care? Some of you are really getting bent out of shape about an issue you have no control over what-so-ever. Why? lol

ITA with your opinion!! clap.gif Plenty of times, I've seen people spend absolutely ridiculous amounts on 'dream' weddings only to watch the dream couple end up in divorce court soon thereafter. One time I watched a happy couple end up divorced within six months after her grandparents had spent $30k on the wedding/reception. I can certainly imagine the same thing happening to B/R, who both live with their heads in the clouds.

Brendon's an abusing control freak. I feel pity for Rachel as she only sees him thru rose-colored glasses and apparently she doesn't have a family she can count on for sound advice. (Her own mom told her to stick with that POS after he skyped himself masterbating for the world to see. What kind of mother does that?) Sadly, reality will hit Rachel hard one day. Hopefully, if she wins, it will be before all her money is spent on a loser/cheater like him. Run, Rachel, run!!!

well here is the thing, I think I was saying because we were in the who to vote for thread, It was stated that that person was definately voting for rachel which is fine, if she gets booted, I would vote for her too, but it was said they would vote for this reason , this reason and oh of course she needs the money for her dream wedding, and I said as my opinion how much rachel changed, I would vote for her too, but that I really disliked the idea that shw need money for a dream wedding, now she(rachel) can spend hundreds of thousands on a wedding if she chooses, its her choice, but i think it is a huge waste of money and in this economy and I got told I had no right to decide what kind of wedding she was gonna have, well hey, I was not and would not try and tell anyone what kind of wedding to have, it was just an opinion and as I said lol, I am antitled to it, I would vote for rachel but not so she can win money for a dream wedding, cause as I said brendan will spend it on his phd, and poor racch will be the haus frau, just sayin, Ill tale Jeff over Brendoan any day of this world

Is anyone else having trouble voting? Can't seem to get it to work; I'm signed in, but no go. furious3.gif

well one thing is you have to register befor you can vot, that might be it

I can't vote for some reason but I would vote for Rachel. She made the season for me. She wants it bad and she's fighting her heart out. I would have liked to see her win POV, but hoping if Porsche evicts Jordan, Rachel will win final HOH. I think she deserves to win the season but it doesn't always work out the way I want it, lol. Because of that, I'm voting for her for America's Favorite, she AT LEAST deserves that.

I haven't been able to get it to work either. :disappointed:

(Voting for Jeff... hoping Rachel in F2)

Just logged in to CBS.com and voted for Jeff with no problem at all.

I'm no happy with Jeff's bitterness towards Shelly but I'm not in his shoes. :animated_shocking:

Steve you have to keep in mind that a lot of that is brought on by BB themselves, do you really think BB would have really let him welcome her with open arms, while I'm sure he is upset with her, I would have ripped her face off myself, I wouldn't take a lot of stock in what they showed

Archived