America's Choice - Jury Prize $25,000

laladoopiedu

203 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for to win America's Choice and the money that comes with it?

So besides Jeffs looks why would you want him to win? I don't even have to look to know 99% of the people for Jeff are basing there vote off his looks. I'd like to see a Noobie win for the reason the Vets had a chance to win not once but twice so they don't deserve the money from anything and if any of you dare give Jeff The money after he has 15k already from comps you are evil. Give it to someone who needs the money.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So besides Jeffs looks why would you want him to win? I don't even have to look to know 99% of the people for Jeff are basing there vote off his looks. I'd like to see a Noobie win for the reason the Vets had a chance to win not once but twice so they don't deserve the money from anything and if any of you dare give Jeff The money after he has 15k already from cops you are evil. Give it to someone who needs the money.

dont know that Jeff will win that this year but I will tell ya this it is not just his looks which are outstanding, the guy is hilarious, up front, says his mind, even if if gets him ppl calling him homophobe,lololol which is ridiculous, noone is in his head or knows that, get real, me I will prolly vote for rachel, the nbewbies deserve nothing for hanging out floating and whining and not doing a damn thing in the game, no way would I vote for one of them

Hello Kalia? She has what 2 to 4 comps won and she came to play. She last in every endurance comp over some of the most fit people on the house. Lol I did say some not all. She is also not scared to go against the rest of the house. She never changed teams or floated. She came to fight from day one. I would not vote for her just because she annoys the he'll out of me but don't say none of them have played the game.........on a side note wow Adam won the the veto! That's a first.

Hello Kalia? She has what 2 to 4 comps won and she came to play. She last in every endurance comp over some of the most fit people on the house. Lol I did say some not all. She is also not scared to go against the rest of the house. She never changed teams or floated. She came to fight from day one. I would not vote for her just because she annoys the he'll out of me but don't say none of them have played the game.........on a side note wow Adam won the the veto! That's a first.

get real Kalia??? she is an animal abusing pig, I would never vote for this witch, cant wait to see the door hit that large ass on its way out the door, americas fav, oh hell no, she has been the most disgusting player of all, AND she never played ger own game but dani's game and when left to her own devices she got bamboozled and hello gettin kicked to the curb, hilarious

So besides Jeffs looks why would you want him to win? I don't even have to look to know 99% of the people for Jeff are basing there vote off his looks. I'd like to see a Noobie win for the reason the Vets had a chance to win not once but twice so they don't deserve the money from anything and if any of you dare give Jeff The money after he has 15k already from comps you are evil. Give it to someone who needs the money.

I will vote for Jeff because he kept me amused the whole season until he walked out the door, just as he did two years ago. And he DOES need the money...to buy Jordan an engagement ring.

ring.gif

get real Kalia??? she is an animal abusing pig, I would never vote for this witch, cant wait to see the door hit that large ass on its way out the door, americas fav, oh hell no, she has been the most disgusting player of all, AND she never played ger own game but dani's game and when left to her own devices she got bamboozled and hello gettin kicked to the curb, hilarious

I could NEVER vote for "whale woman"...she'd just but 25K worth of mexican food and belch and fart her way back to Phillie!

Her constant yammering, always about how great she is LIKE in her mind, is enough to make me wanna stab her with a butter knife.

Jordon and Adam need to stick to each other like siamese twins until her blubber butt exits!

I will vote for Jeff because he kept me amused the whole season until he walked out the door, just as he did two years ago. And he DOES need the money...to buy Jordan an engagement ring.

ring.gif

I am torn. If Jordan goes to F2 then for sure I will vote for Jeff and not Jordan. I think the TV watchers will vote for Jordan over Jeff and I would hate to see them split that vote. Jeff did not get the best edit on the show but Jordan for sure has the case for winning AC.

I have not made up my mind for sure.

I am torn. If Jordan goes to F2 then for sure I will vote for Jeff and not Jordan. I think the TV watchers will vote for Jordan over Jeff and I would hate to see them split that vote. Jeff did not get the best edit on the show but Jordan for sure has the case for winning AC.

I have not made up my mind for sure.

Yeah I think that even though J/J have a lot more fans than anyone else, their votes will be split down the middle and Brenchel fans will mainly vote for Rachel so she might have a shot at this prize.

Yeah I think that even though J/J have a lot more fans than anyone else, their votes will be split down the middle and Brenchel fans will mainly vote for Rachel so she might have a shot at this prize.

I would be OK with Rachel winning that too if she is knocked out. They need the money for school loans and living expenses.

True! Everything is 100% true in your post! She wasted her HOH on poor stupid Lawon, who would have followed her like a puppy. A guy in her OWN alliance, who only wanted the dang HOH robe and didn't have many ambitions after that! She took Dani's advice when it was bad for her, and didn't take her advice when it was good for her. She played a very stupid game and never had a chance at winning! And that's besides how DISGUSTING and annoying she is and an animal abuser.

I wholeheartedly would like to see rach get fav player, but dream wedding in this economy, such a waste of money when ppl can barely pay their bills and get along,I would not be so gauche to have a huge splash of a wedding when it is beyond her means,a nd BB should pick up the tab?, I dont think so, and Jeff is an ass, well he is just dissapointed because of that clown shoe, give me a break on that, anyone would be dissapointed in that mistake, that does not make him an ass, and Brendon??????? yeah he is playin nice in the jury house but as a man??? poor excuse with a phone video of him masterbating for some chic, yeah hes great not to speak of how he treated Rachel the whole time he was in the BB house, he verbally abused her constantly had her under his thumb telling her what to do and what to say, what a guy, you can see that rachel is sooooo much better without the brute, disgusting, why is it that ppl seem to think in terms of entitlement, hey the world does not owe us a living ppl, or a big splash of a wedding, funny how gnat thought BB should pay for hers too, what a joke

I really don't think it is up to you to decide what type of wedding Rachel and Brendon need, and how they should spend their money in this economy. And if you don't care for Brendon then by all means don't vote for him. I choose to should Rachel sit in the f2.

And yes, Jeff is an ass, because his temper is just as nasty and volatile as you've described Brendon's. I've heard the insulting comments that he's made to Jordan as well, and they are on the feed flashbacks in case you'd like to review them. He also bashed his own alliance members and supported Daniele in back-dooring Brendon because he was too afraid to compete against him should they have all made it to f4. He holds a grudge like a vice grips steel, and the hypocritical way he treated Shelly, and spoke to her for doing the same thing he was planning to do to Brenchel makes me want to puke my guts out...So it has nothing to do with a clown shoe.

I really don't think it is up to you to decide what type of wedding Rachel and Brendon need, and how they should spend their money in this economy. And if you don't care for Brendon then by all means don't vote for him. I choose to should Rachel sit in the f2.

And yes, Jeff is an ass, because his temper is just as nasty and volatile as you've described Brendon's. I've heard the insulting comments that he's made to Jordan as well, and they are on the feed flashbacks in case you'd like to review them. He also bashed his own alliance members and supported Daniele in back-dooring Brendon because he was too afraid to compete against him should they have all made it to f4. He holds a grudge like a vice grips steel, and the hypocritical way he treated Shelly, and spoke to her for doing the same thing he was planning to do to Brenchel makes me want to puke my guts out...So it has nothing to do with a clown shoe.

I agree with some of what you say but, then I read further and it negates good points when you say things that aren't true.

J/J didn't support Brendon getting back-doored! He preferred it over himself (duh, who wouldn't) That was after B/R had been upstairs with Dani throwing everyone (especially Jeff) under the bus to make a F3 deal. Even after all that Jeff worked Adam hard to get him to switch his vote to take out Shelly over Brendon but, Adam refused. So, hate on Jeff all you want but, your argument is diminished when you make false statements. imo

I agree with some of what you say but, then I read further and it negates good points when you say things that aren't true.

J/J didn't support Brendon getting back-doored! He preferred it over himself (duh, who wouldn't) That was after B/R had been upstairs with Dani throwing everyone (especially Jeff) under the bus to make a F3 deal. Even after all that Jeff worked Adam hard to get him to switch his vote to take out Shelly over Brendon but, Adam refused. So, hate on Jeff all you want but, your argument is diminished when you make false statements. imo

J/J did support Brendon's back-dooring, and that point along with my others are on the live feed flashbacks for anyone who would like to view them. He never tried hard to obtain Adam's vote because Adam told him directly that Brendon was not getting it, and he left it at that. There was no hard sell to Adam to keep Brendon. None. Then he copped pure hateful attitude when Brenchel asked he and Jordan for two pity votes to show loyalty, but since they had none,( because their real f4 deal was with Adam and Shelly), and they didn't want Brenchel to know that; they said no. The excuse Jeff gave about putting a target on his back was foolishness, because there was a target on his back from day one. So love Jeff if you want, but I don't have to. In my opinion he's a nasty backstabbing jerk who had zero right to go after Shelly for doing it to him. And now that Rachel knows he gave Adam that veto win to take himself off, so Brendon would go up, I hope Rachel wins the veto and sends his lil g/f to jury.

J/J did support Brendon's back-dooring, and that point along with my others are on the live feed flashbacks for anyone who would like to view them. He never tried hard to obtain Adam's vote because Adam told him directly that Brendon was not getting it, and he left it at that. There was no hard sell to Adam to keep Brendon. None. Then he copped pure hateful attitude when Brenchel asked he and Jordan for two pity votes to show loyalty, but since they had none,( because their real f4 deal was with Adam and Shelly), and they didn't want Brenchel to know that; they said no. The excuse Jeff gave about putting a target on his back was foolishness, because there was a target on his back from day one. So love Jeff if you want, but I don't have to. In my opinion he's a nasty backstabbing jerk who had zero right to go after Shelly for doing it to him. And now that Rachel knows he gave Adam that veto win to take himself off, so Brendon would go up, I hope Rachel wins the veto and sends his lil g/f to jury.

I don't have the feeds BUT from what I saw I was extremely disappointed that Jeff didn't fight harder for Brendon to stay AND for him to throw that POV to Adam was wrong, I loved Jeff in his season but this season he came across as cocky and arrogant to me. In reading a few forums I see that his fan base is not as strong anymore. He was also too bullying.

I don't have the feeds BUT from what I saw I was extremely disappointed that Jeff didn't fight harder for Brendon to stay AND for him to throw that POV to Adam was wrong, I loved Jeff in his season but this season he came across as cocky and arrogant to me. In reading a few forums I see that his fan base is not as strong anymore. He was also too bullying.

Yes he was, but apparently his fans are overlooking all of that.

The thing that ticks me off the most about he and Jordan is that, they did not have to pull Brenchel into a fake alliance. They had Adam and Shelly, and four is certainly enough to make things happen in the BB house. They sat around for weeks watching them fight like hell to stay in the game, when actually they were secretly hoping for their demise. I'm not voting for that.

It looks like I am going to have to vote for Rachel now as Americas fan favorite, Jordan for sure is going to be evicted. I can't take the chance that Rachel is going to win. I love Jordan but she has not played a good game. She got worse in her game play (if that was possible)after Jeff left. Jordan seemed to not have her heart in the game. Rachel has played a good game, I cannot wait to see if she goes to the final 2 to vote. I sure am not going to give AP to Porche or Adam...Good luck Rachel..If I knew for sure that Rachel was in the final two, then I would vote for Jeff just to rub it in to Danielle, Shelly, and Kalia!!

I am a Jordan fan but I cant vote for her for America's favorite. I agree with an earlier poster that said Jordan's heart just didnt seem to be in the game. Rachel, on the other hand, did just about everything to stay in the game despite everyone plotting her demise. I have to vote for Rachel. GO RACHEL!

And if Rachel makes it to the final two, my America's favorite vote will go to Jeff. I really couldnt relate to any of the other houseguests this season. Jeff played a good game in my opinion.

I am a Jordan fan but I cant vote for her for America's favorite. I agree with an earlier poster that said Jordan's heart just didnt seem to be in the game. Rachel, on the other hand, did just about everything to stay in the game despite everyone plotting her demise. I have to vote for Rachel. GO RACHEL!

And if Rachel makes it to the final two, my America's favorite vote will go to Jeff. I really couldnt relate to any of the other houseguests this season. Jeff played a good game in my opinion.

By the time the F2 is known finale night it will be too late to vote for AP.

Archived