Fortune Teller

Ruby212

I still think there is something about this fortune teller that we do not know about. The sign "Do Not Disturb" is gone and Shelley got it turned on for a while but we did not see what she learned .... if anything.

Don't you think it is odd that no one is spending any time trying to get this forune teller to talk? Or are they not showing us on the feeds what they are learning?

Adam spent a lot of time with it yesterday too. He crawled behind it and tried everything to get something. (I guess since he doesn't want to win comps or can't)

They showed it working in the show previews, so I was hoping to see it work during the season, which I think would be great. I hope they get it to work.

Adam spent a lot of time with it yesterday too. He crawled behind it and tried everything to get something. (I guess since he doesn't want to win comps or can't)

Ok ... good to know. I missed that. I never see anyone trying and think that is strange.

Thursday's HOH comp. Push button. R-nothing, A-nothing, K-nothing, Jordo - your fortune is that you are the new HOH!!

I like that. They should throw in a phone call from home. Better yet have America vote to have Jordo get a phone call from home. They need to do it before Shelly leaves.

Revision, Ratchel-gets a weekend in Atlantic City (Vegas don't want her no more), Adam-gets a set of Big Brother nipple clams, Cowlia-gets a slab of ribs (But no BBQ sauce), Porsh-A libosuction session at Fas Asses R us!!, Jordo-gets HOH.

IS that better Marty?

Revision, Ratchel-gets a weekend in Atlantic City (Vegas don't want her no more), Adam-gets a set of Big Brother nipple clams, Cowlia-gets a slab of ribs (But no BBQ sauce), Porsh-A libosuction session at Fas Asses R us!!, Jordo-gets HOH.

IS that better Marty?

I like it! :lol:

IS that better Marty?

:animated_rotfl::food-smiley-005:

IS that better Marty?

Sprite through the nose...LOL!

Archived