"Short"Version of Celebrity BB

brenchfan101

Celebrity BB  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a shortened version of Celebrity BB

But they wouldn't be able to sing!!!

I would love to have a dance with Alan Jackson. Seriously. Besides the voice, something about him just makes me want to sit across the table from him one wintry day sharing a cup of hot chocolat. He could even leave the hat on. If you knew me, you would know that Alan Jackson is so not normally me.

And......Alan Jackson would Never be on celebrity anything. I just don't see it. Sorry.

I would love to have a dance with Alan Jackson. Seriously. Besides the voice, something about him just makes me want to sit across the table from him one wintry day sharing a cup of hot chocolat. He could even leave the hat on. If you knew me, you would know that Alan Jackson is so not normally me.

And......Alan Jackson would Never be on celebrity anything. I just don't see it. Sorry.

I have seen him in concert too. swooon.

AJ is just a good ole' country boy and would rather be fishin' then on a reality show.

He could leave his boots on too! :shocking:

Why not? They did a celebrity version of 'The Mole', plus have things like 'Dancing with the Stars'. It could be fantastic! I'm sure there are plenty of has-been celebrities that would do the show, especially if it were only 6 weeks or so.

I have been watching celebrity version BB in the UK most times it's pretty good but this year it's boring. But when they have had good celebrities on(well known ones) it's been pretty good. The only one I know this year is Tara Reid and David hasselhoff's wife Pamela..lol

I have been watching celebrity version BB in the UK most times it's pretty good but this year it's boring. But when they have had good celebrities on(well known ones) it's been pretty good. The only one I know this year is Tara Reid and David hasselhoff's wife Pamela..lol

I knew of quite a few & I am in the states... Lovin Jedwards antics, Love Paddy (From My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding), I like Darryn and his straight forwardness, Like Amy just because she is so dingy & Mumbles because he seems so genuine...

I knew of quite a few & I am in the states... Lovin Jedwards antics, Love Paddy (From My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding), I like Darryn and his straight forwardness, Like Amy just because she is so dingy & Mumbles because he seems so genuine...

Actually I did know of jedward only cause they were on last years BBUK when they went into the house for a quick visit.I like them,they are entertaining to watch haha. I do like Paddy kerry and Darryn. Tara is super paranoid wow she is a lose cannon...lol

Off season topic. Closing thread but, we can re-open during the off season.

Archived