"Short"Version of Celebrity BB

brenchfan101

Celebrity BB  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a shortened version of Celebrity BB

If this isnt allowed plz forgive me, I just came across an older link from "The Talk" where the girls went into the house and I have to say it was very fun to watch even tho it was only about 50 seconds long. So I was wondering if anyone of you would like to see a celebrity BB as much as I would, as well as sharing the link. I even think a half celebrity half reg HGS twist would be freaking awesome and very fun to watch. Esp knowing that the celebs would have a hug advantage of great acting skills (should they cast an actor). I would even be ok with it being a shorter version of BB bc I think CBS would have a hard time finding celebs willing to give up 3 months of their lives to make in 3 months what some can make in one week...Anyway would love to hear your thoughts on this...I hope this link works. Gonna post it below :)

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/?play=true&pid=mybkMGif52fswojmVkHrB4dZhWT__yBb

NO! :animated_bouncy:

I confess: Yes.

With some older diva like celebrities. Would have loved to see Zsa Zsa Gabor in a celebrity BB House if she were well. Steven Seagal would be a scary riot.

I thought of her too..But I would actually LOVE to see Sharon Ozborn on BB....Could you imagine????

why a "shortened version"? Full season but no celebs only vets, ideal cast would include Danielle from BB3 and her cohort Jason, Monica and Hardy from BB2, Brittany from BB1, Amy from BB3...Marcellus to redeem himself...Dan...of course Dr Will and Janelle...any other additions?

why a "shortened version"? Full season but no celebs only vets, ideal cast would include Danielle from BB3 and her cohort Jason, Monica and Hardy from BB2, Brittany from BB1, Amy from BB3...Marcellus to redeem himself...Dan...of course Dr Will and Janelle...any other additions?

thats a been there done that type of thing....I wanna see real celebs not reality celebs...A totally fresh new cast of ppl never before seen on BB...

and who ever suggest Ozzie...That would be awesome too!!!

I

Yup, Keith and Ozzie both have Glucoma :smoke:

here in California my nephews got approved for medical marijuana on their 18th Birthdays and they even get it delivered to their house. :lookaround:

They both claimed ADHD.

Only if they promised to have Timothy Olyphant on it. My personal dreamboat du jour.

crap now I have to Google Timothy Olyphant :bangin:

I would like Alan Jackson.

Archived