Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 8/31 & 9/1

CeCiMom

Not sure if we can expect too much on the feeds today.

Probably a little of Adam and Shelly doing some last minute maneuvering to get Jordan and Rachel to keep them this week. Adam should be doing all he can to reassure Rachel he will keep his to his word and work with them to F3 (he already has Jordan) and Shelly should be doing all she can to get them to do a flip and keep her over Adam.

I think I also read that Kalia and Porsche want to have a pow-wow with Jordan/Rachel to solidify a F4 deal. If they do, I don't think either side intends on keeping it. Well, except for whichever of them loses HoH will claim they are going to be loyal. :lol:

watching the wednesday show :animated_bouncy:

Boy is that Jordan a spoiled brat! Watching the show, after BB manipulated the game to save both her and Rachel, she was still pouting. Rachel was so happy to have another chance at staying in the game and all Jordan did was pout and say "I wonder what Porsch got in her Pandora's box"? Rachel said "Who Cares!" We have a great chance of staying. Then the spoiled brat said "Why did I not get a Pandora's box when I was HOH?"

BLECH!!!! Pffffft! I can't stand Shelly... "I made a big move & others were involved yet I have to play the ultimate price" Oh my Gawd! Are you all watching this?????? She is saying that Tony & Josie are the only ones that need to be proud of her... Too Late Sasquatch!

things get heated at the jury house = must see tv :animated_bouncy:

How dare she try and win $500,000! Something is seriously wrong with.

I know I know you are right. I have this hate about lying but I know it is a game. I tend to root for the person that I think plays with the most integrity. That is just me.

I was just shocked because I believed Shelly was really going to try to play nice and on the show she sounded like she had a vendetta against Jordan and Rachel.

I know I know you are right. I have this hate about lying but I know it is a game. I tend to root for the person that I think plays with the most integrity. That is just me.

I was just shocked because I believed Shelly was really going to try to play nice and on the show she sounded like she had a vendetta against Jordan and Rachel.

Marty Marty Marty...go back and watch Sunday's show where they flashback to Thursday. There's no way you can really believe that she meant a word of what she's been spewing in the last 4 or 5 days.

I think Shelley may be a little upset that she was safe this week until BB pulled a plan out of their hat to save both of them. Although I don't want her to win, I can't blame her for what happened. She has to do whatever to keep herself in the game.

It sounds like Rachel may vote to keep Shelley. Jordan is most likely to keep Adam. It may go down to whomever Kalia votes for.

Things get heated in the jury house? I would rather watch the jury house than the people left on the show. It would be more exciting.

I wonder if Jeff and Brendon are going to get into it. Jeff's message to Brendan when he was evicted made Brendon mad. He said some nasty things about Rachel and Brendan was not happy.

I think Shelley may be a little upset that she was safe this week until BB pulled a plan out of their hat to save both of them. Although I don't want her to win, I can't blame her for what happened. She has to do whatever to keep herself in the game.

It sounds like Rachel may vote to keep Shelley. Jordan is most likely to keep Adam. It may go down to whomever Kalia votes for.

Interesting thought. Makes me wonder what Kalia would do, faced with that situation.

I do have to give it to her - she sure is playing the game! She is like a female version of Ronnie. They even had the same kind of week - crying and crying and ready to quit. It did not take long before that was behind them and they were back to backstabbing and lying again.

While everyone was watching the live show, R & J had a talk in the HN room around 5:30BB time....both seem set on keeping Adam, although they said they don't trust A or S.

Thank God! After watching Shelly on the show she is out to win at any costs.

I don't understand why Rachel or Jordan would even take a grain of truth from what Shelly is spewing. Shelly TOLD Jordan that she voted out Jeff because she "realized she was putting J/J ahead of her 'most importance alliance--Tony/Joise)". Now, she's offering to throw the game to them if the girls agree to keep her over Adam? ick. They should know better--& if they don't, then they have no one to blame but themselves when she turns on them--again.

Blow up at the jury house?? Man, I wish there were feeds to the jury house--I would get those in a heartbeat!

Archived