Rachel and Jordan

Marty

Rachel and Jordan are the deciding votes.  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think they can trust?

• Shelly
    • Adam
    • Neither
  2. 2. Who do you think they should evict?

• Adam
    • Shelly

this is hilarious slim,so well put

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I guess you could say that thinking Jordan and Rachel "cheaters" is just a really Crappy way of looking at it. :animated_rotfl:

No what's Crappy is being picked to play BB and you find out 6 vets are playing with you and oh yeah 2 are related and the other 4 just happen to be dating each other. To me that twist ruined the chances for the other 8 and if I was in the house I would be pissed knowing the vets had the advantage all season long and I bet you would be pissed to if you were in the house this year and had to play under those rules.

No what's Crappy is being picked to play BB and you find out 6 vets are playing with you and oh yeah 2 are related and the other 4 just happen to be dating each other. To me that twist ruined the chances for the other 8 and if I was in the house I would be pissed knowing the vets had the advantage all season long and I bet you would be pissed to if you were in the house this year and had to play under those rules.

Don't be bitter. The Vets ended evicting their own. :lookaround:

The chances are not ruined for the Newbies. There will be 3 newbies left and 2 veterans after a newbie leaves tonight. No boyfriends and no relatives left in the game.

Is it fair now?

They made a f3 deal with Adam and need to go with that. All of those talks with Shelly pissed me off because, why they would ever consider keeping her in this game is beyond my reasoning. It should be a done deal and that's it. I become so sick of hg who say one thing and then jump ship on it and do another. Have a plan and stick to it for crying out loud. Tell Shelly point blank "We're not keeping you" and be done with it and spend the week relaxing.

Don't be bitter. The Vets ended evicting their own. :lookaround:

The chances are not ruined for the Newbies. There will be 3 newbies left and 2 veterans after a newbie leaves tonight. No boyfriends and no relatives left in the game.

Is it fair now?

I'm not in the house so why would I be bitter but what was lost this season was having 12 strangers playing by themselves and us getting to see how they play the game instead of a major twist like the duo they had. To me if you want vets in the house then have BB All-Stars but don't put them in the house with people who never played before and don't have the vets couples and father/daughter that's just wrong. But hey if you want to think Jeff/Jordan, Rach/Bren didn't have an advantage this season and them being there changed how the new people had to play the game them go ahead but reality says when you have 2 couples in the game who have double the chances to win HOH each week and double the chances to win POV each week then that makes it alot harder for the new people in the house.

This season we will never know how the house would of shaken up with 12 strangers playing. We will never know if some of the people we can't stand would of been this seasons favorites because of the vet twist.

They made a f3 deal with Adam and need to go with that. All of those talks with Shelly pissed me off because, why they would ever consider keeping her in this game is beyond my reasoning. It should be a done deal and that's it. I become so sick of hg who say one thing and then jump ship on it and do another. Have a plan and stick to it for crying out loud. Tell Shelly point blank "We're not keeping you" and be done with it and spend the week relaxing.

If Adam is dumb enough to stick to a final 3 deal with R/J then he deserves to lose. I also never got why the newbies didn't band together alot sooner instead of making deals with people who were never going to take you to the final 2.

I'm not in the house so why would I be bitter but what was lost this season was having 12 strangers playing by themselves and us getting to see how they play the game instead of a major twist like the duo they had. To me if you want vets in the house then have BB All-Stars but don't put them in the house with people who never played before and don't have the vets couples and father/daughter that's just wrong. But hey if you want to think Jeff/Jordan, Rach/Bren didn't have an advantage this season and them being there changed how the new people had to play the game them go ahead but reality says when you have 2 couples in the game who have double the chances to win HOH each week and double the chances to win POV each week then that makes it alot harder for the new people in the house.

This season we will never know how the house would of shaken up with 12 strangers playing. We will never know if some of the people we can't stand would of been this seasons favorites because of the vet twist.

They did put in a majority of newbies. Also the newbies they put in were big fans that knew more about past seasons and game play then some of the vets.

This is just my opinion. Last year was such a bust with all the people in the house that just wanted to not win challenges and ride to the end. (except for Rachel and Brenden.) Nobody will want to win challenges anymore and they will all want to be quiet little good people thinking that will keep them from being targets. I think they needed the Vets in the house to shake things up and get the newbies motivated.

They did put in a majority of newbies. Also the newbies they put in were big fans that knew more about past seasons and game play then some of the vets.

This is just my opinion. Last year was such a bust with all the people in the house that just wanted to not win challenges and ride to the end. (except for Rachel and Brenden.) Nobody will want to win challenges anymore and they will all want to be quiet little good people thinking that will keep them from being targets. I think they needed the Vets in the house to shake things up and get the newbies motivated.

Except the newbies didn't really win much this year because the vets were. Had Dani not turned on the vets they could have took all of the newbies out and it would of been all vets in the end. If they wanted to make the duo twist fair they should of had everyone have someone they came into the house with just like the vets did instead of being paired with someone you just met.

I don't see why it was so unfair to have vets come back, especially when there were 8 newbies vs 5 vets. I don't even count Dick as he was gone when the feeds started. The newbies had the advantage, they just blew it.

I will explain. The newbies were stuck with pairing with someone they didn't know and didn't know if they could be trusted while the vets had a father/daughter and 2 couples. The vet side had pairings that would NEVER turn on their partners while the newbies had strangers. Each HOH the 2 couples had 2 times the chances to win HOH after the duo twist ended while the newbies had 1. The couples also had a chance to win HOH every week even if they won the week before while the newbies had 1 shot to be HOH and then they couldn't play. The biggest advantage the vets had over the newbies was trust in their partners while the newbies didn't.

No one is trustworthy in this game. Jordan was only going to be loyal to Jeff and Rachel was only going to be loyal to Brendon. Now that B&J are gone, Jordan and Rachel will do like everyone else and lie/betray/whatever to whomever in order to win the game.

No one is trustworthy in this game. Jordan was only going to be loyal to Jeff and Rachel was only going to be loyal to Brendon. Now that B&J are gone, Jordan and Rachel will do like everyone else and lie/betray/whatever to whomever in order to win the game.

That's my point. R/B were never going to turn on each other and J/J would never turn on each other. Everyone else didn't know if they could trust the person they were paired with which gave the 2 couples an advantage. We also saw players that could of won comps evicted early by the vets which left us with the do nothing floaters. This season we could of seen Dom/Keith/Cassie and Por as a team and the next fan favorites instead we 3 of them taken out early and stuck with Shelly who does nothing.

I totally understand where you are coming from Cappy. From the beginning the Vets had an advantage, they could trust their partners. Where the newbies didn't know, hell Adam jumped ship before week 1 was over. One problem was the newbies couldn't win a comp! So they got picked apart by the vets!

I seriously hope they never do this again! Save bringing people back for the all-stars!

That's my point. R/B were never going to turn on each other and J/J would never turn on each other. Everyone else didn't know if they could trust the person they were paired with which gave the 2 couples an advantage. We also saw players that could of won comps evicted early by the vets which left us with the do nothing floaters. This season we could of seen Dom/Keith/Cassie and Por as a team and the next fan favorites instead we 3 of them taken out early and stuck with Shelly who does nothing.

Who evicted Lawon? the newbies

Who evicted Brenden, Brendon, Dani? The Vets. Jeff was evicted by Dani by proxy

It is what it is. I am enjoying this year and we are pretty even here at the end with no couples.

I totally understand where you are coming from Cappy. From the beginning the Vets had an advantage, they could trust their partners. Where the newbies didn't know, hell Adam jumped ship before week 1 was over. One problem was the newbies couldn't win a comp! So they got picked apart by the vets!

I seriously hope they never do this again! Save bringing people back for the all-stars!

The vets were smart because they were winning the HOH's and they took out the newbies that could of won comps like Keith, Cassie and Dom. I know the newbies planned on sticking together but after losing to the vets they turned on each other. It would of been interesting had they paired vets that hated each other or had 1 vet from a season so they 6 vets were also playing by themselves.

I just got done listening to Adam's monologues on last night's feeds (12:43am BBT) and surprise, surprise, Jordan AND Rachel can trust Adam. I really liked some of the things he said - especially about Rachel. If tonight's HOH is the timeline comp about day #s in the house, I will feel good about Adam winning. Of course, the best option is for Rachel or Jordan to win, but it sounds like Adam has their backs and if Kalia/Porsche go on the block together, one of them will leave. :)

this is good news, but the bad news is that we here in my city are pre empted because of football, I think the show will air like at 2 am or somthing like that, but I will just come to mortys to get the blow by blows, soooo annoying,lolol go jorgel

this is good news, but the bad news is that we here in my city are pre empted because of football, I think the show will air like at 2 am or somthing like that, but I will just come to mortys to get the blow by blows, soooo annoying,lolol go jorgel

Enjoy getting your blow by blows... lol jk. Well, you can always watch online like I do. :)

I just got done listening to Adam's monologues on last night's feeds (12:43am BBT) and surprise, surprise, Jordan AND Rachel can trust Adam. I really liked some of the things he said - especially about Rachel. If tonight's HOH is the timeline comp about day #s in the house, I will feel good about Adam winning. Of course, the best option is for Rachel or Jordan to win, but it sounds like Adam has their backs and if Kalia/Porsche go on the block together, one of them will leave. smile.gif

I feel like an idiot because I was posting here saying R/J should definitely keep Shelly yesterday. I have changed my opinion completely after Adam's monologue and the crap Shelly was spewing on yesterday's episode in the DR sessions. Shelly is such a manipulator that I thought there was some actual truth to what she was saying to R/J. Shelly it's time to go home you filthy lying piece of excrement! furious3.gif

I feel like an idiot because I was posting here saying R/J should definitely keep Shelly yesterday. I have changed my opinion completely after Adam's monologue and the crap Shelly was spewing on yesterday's episode in the DR sessions. Shelly is such a manipulator that I thought there was some actual truth to what she was saying to R/J. Shelly it's time to go home you filthy lying piece of excrement! furious3.gif

I was saying they should keep Shelly, too, since I didn't fully trust that Adam was with R/J. Now that I know, I'm glad they're keeping him over Shelly.

I think Shelly has fooled a bunch of us this season, sneaky woman that she is.

Shelly is so mental she even fools herself! :cookoo:

Makes you wonder if her relationship at home is ANYWHERE near as wonderful as she says, I should have cuaght on when she started the CLEANING "JAG"...a friend of mine is a shrink (she'll KILL me for calling her that!oh well!) has said repeatedly that PEOPLE who are obsesive cleaners are RIDDEN WITH GUILT...cause she KNOWS she's lying thru her teeth and is ASHAMED of herself but keeps doing it...kinda like a druggie!!

Enjoy getting your blow by blows... lol jk. Well, you can always watch online like I do. smile.gif

where do you watch on line? I' be interested in that

when I watched the show last night which I didn't get to till after mindnight as I was doing my fantasy football draft, I about died at Shellys DR, I said to myself"I knew it", the bitch is crazy cray cray, the only the only thing is did or does she really think she coula made it to f2 by getting picked?? cause she sure cannot win a comp and at the end it does come into play, just sayin, what a piece of work, she had me fooled till she turned, but then her DR really sent me down the river,lolol

Archived