Rachel and Jordan

Marty

Rachel and Jordan are the deciding votes.  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think they can trust?

• Shelly
    • Adam
    • Neither
  2. 2. Who do you think they should evict?

• Adam
    • Shelly

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hayden and Lane played in pairs until the bell rang and Lane gave Hayden 500K without a whimper. You never hear anything about those two or Britney, the dumbest blonde ever. She thought it was all about friendship or crushing.

Jordan/Rachel. Both need to win comps from here on out. That's about it.

They can't trust either. I think Adam knows should he be in the end with Rachel/Jordan he's not winning nor has he got a shot. I believe thats one of the reasons he wanted to go with Shelly/J/J because at least he could beat Shelly. You can't trust Shelly cause of what Shelly did to them.

Who should they vote out? Defenitely Adam. Shelly is a waste of more space than Adam (That's saying something). She can't win, she has no shot at the end just string her along.

Adam lays low and floats along and people say he is boring and doesn't play the game.

Shelly back stabs and all and people call her an evil biotch.

What gives? You can't have it both ways.

If swapping sides or back stabbing is what gets you to the end, more power to you.

I'm all for Rachael winning. If she doesn't, Adam would be my next choice.

Rachel is working Jordan trying to keep Shelly. Rachel doesn't trust Adam

Adam talking to Porsche and pretty much telling her he is going to play the game with integrity. I think he is telling her he is going with R&J.

I love this new friendship that Rachel and Jordan have. I don't think there's anything anyone can say to them at this point to make them split off and not try to take each other to final 2. smiley-hug006.gif

Jordan will not split with Rachel as she wins the comps for her.

Not so sure about Rachel. Although she is now playing a low key game, she would turn on Jordan in a flash to get herself to the finish.

I flashbacked to R/J talking in the HN room about 5:30 (an hr. ago BB time) & they BOTH agreed to keep Adam, although they don't trust A or S......they also decided not to keep asking him for confirmation because they don't want him to know they don't trust him..

If Jordan or rachel don't win Hoh on Thursday he will be right up Kalia and Porshe's butt so fast so they are correct that they can't trust either one. I really believe that shelly would probably stay with them but she won't win anything IMO not that Adam is a competitive person either but who knows I think it's Jordan and Rachel against the rest of them! I think they may pull it off!

I don't like or trust either of them and either of them are fully capable of stabbing them in the back but I definitely take the minority side here and say they should keep Shelly. Shelly is more likely to NOT win a competition and have a chance to backstab them. She is also less likely to win the crucial F3 competition. Also, I don't care how much she has lied, this is the first time she has ever seemed so committed to keeping to her word by far. She is swearing on Josie, God, her whole family, offering up her precious diamond ring from her mother as ransom, etc. that she will never put Jordan or Rachel on the block if there is any other option. I really believe she doesn't want to embarass herself and shame her family by going back on her word once she has involved them like that. Adam doesn't seem nearly as adamant that he will be with them and won't swear on crap.

I say make Shelly swear on everything she holds dear and keep her. It's the best strategic choice.

Shelly swearing on everything she holds dear is about as good and honorable as her or anyone else swearing on a loved one's life. She'd do it, but it would be about a useful as a six dollar bill.

Shelly swearing on everything she holds dear is about as good and honorable as her or anyone else swearing on a loved one's life. She'd do it, but it would be about a useful as a six dollar bill.

I agree. And besides, she hates Rachel and will put her down if given any chance. Her dream is to be F2 with Jordan, and collect 50K. For her family, of course.

I agree. And besides, she hates Rachel and will put her down if given any chance. Her dream is to be F2 with Jordan, and collect 50K. For her family, of course.

i have posted b4 so sad for her little girl to have such a skank mother

i have posted b4 so sad for her little girl to have such a skank mother

I agree. I have an 8 yr old grandchild and I can't imagine explaining that kind of behavior to him. It's okay for mommy to cross ANY line if enough money is involved. I hope Tony isn't letting that child watch what's going on.

I don't want R/J to be in the Final 2 because they had an advantage all season long having double the chances to win HOH each week and when one of them became HOH their b/f's could play the following week. I hope Kal wins HOH this week and the Newbies can even the odds by getting one of the cheaters (J/R) out.

Archived