Rachel and Jordan

Marty

Rachel and Jordan are the deciding votes.  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think they can trust?

• Shelly
    • Adam
    • Neither
  2. 2. Who do you think they should evict?

• Adam
    • Shelly

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am still flip flopping on my what is best for Jordan and Rachel. Who do you think?

I just don't know. My instinct says to go ahead and evict Shelly. My instinct is pretty personal, though. Would Adam be surprised if they evicted him? He doesn't appear to be very afraid. Maybe it is time for them to get some promises and then decide? I think that Adam would stay true to his word more than you-know-who. Am I wrong about that?

I am so afraid that for sure if the other side won HOH Adam would be glued to Porsche. They have a final 2.

I don't trust Shelly but I kinda think she does want redemption but.... when she as talking to Rachel this morning Rachel told her she has the best game and compared her to Dr. Will. I think that might be enough to snap her back into win at all cost.

I just don't know.

I don't think either of them will be true to their word but if Rachel or Jordan doesn't win I want it to be Adam. So vote out Shelly, she's already shown she WILL stab you in the back, with Adam you only might get stabbed...LOL!

I don't think either of them will be true to their word but if Rachel or Jordan doesn't win I want it to be Adam. So vote out Shelly, she's already shown she WILL stab you in the back, with Adam you only might get stabbed...LOL!

Yes, that!!

But don't you think Shelly would rather be redeemed and go with Jordan? Adam is a big Jeff fan so there is that. If Adam did win HOH I think he might think he has a better chance with Rachel who he thinks is hated and Jordan who already won and the others have labeled her worthless.

OK I am still working through this.....

But if the other side won he would stick with them.

I am so afraid that for sure if the other side won HOH Adam would be glued to Porsche. They have a final 2.

I don't trust Shelly but I kinda think she does want redemption but.... when she as talking to Rachel this morning Rachel told her she has the best game and compared her to Dr. Will. I think that might be enough to snap her back into win at all cost.

I just don't know.

In her dreams as Shelly is not even in the same league as Dr Will :lol2: Still say Jordan will convince Rachel to evict Shelly Thursday ,won't be too long to see ;)

Bottom line Marty, Jordan or Rachel need to win the next HOH or they are done for

:angry2: That is what I was thinking. I don't want Rachel blaming Jordo if they keep Adam and visa versa. I hope the get on the same page.

:angry2: That is what I was thinking. I don't want Rachel blaming Jordo if they keep Adam and visa versa. I hope the get on the same page.

This is true. I just hope one of them win and Adam will pretty much HAVE to do what they say...LOL!

Listening to Jordan and Adam just now on the feeds makes me feel better about keeping him. He said if Kalia were to win HOH Thursday, she would put up Rachel and Jordan and he would have to win POV to take one of them off and she would have to put up Porsche, they would have the two votes to evict Porsche. Then the next week it would be the three of them playing for HOH.

BUT...he could want them to throw the POV to him so he could keep the noms the same and either Jordan or Rachel would go home. LOL! :shocking:

Agree. Except for the :notworthy:Redemption theory.

Totally agree Slimcruz. Shelly might want to restore her friendship with Jordan but I don't think she's actually worried about 'redemption'. If she was worried about what they thought about her game play she'd never have flipped in the first place.

I don't think Shelly wants redemption or she gives one hoot about her "friendship"(?) with Jordan. The only thing Shelly cares about is how she can keep herself in the game.

"Fool me once, shame on you......fool me twice, shame on ME."

I think ... that Jordan is winning the argument to keep Adam instead of Shelly. But we have until Thursday game time. I get the impression that Rachel wants to keep Porsche. I think Rach has something going with Porch.

Situation, scenario, whatever .... you can't trust Shelly NO matter

what she says or promises.

Adam ? He's watched BB for forever - and will strategize up one side and down the other.

Even thou the Vetrans controlled the first 1/2 of the game.... and had to lay low....

he hasn't set traps that he's been caught in because he's seen it backfire tooo many times on this show.

Can't wait to see how this plays out.

I don't like or trust either of them and either of them are fully capable of stabbing them in the back but I definitely take the minority side here and say they should keep Shelly. Shelly is more likely to NOT win a competition and have a chance to backstab them. She is also less likely to win the crucial F3 competition. Also, I don't care how much she has lied, this is the first time she has ever seemed so committed to keeping to her word by far. She is swearing on Josie, God, her whole family, offering up her precious diamond ring from her mother as ransom, etc. that she will never put Jordan or Rachel on the block if there is any other option. I really believe she doesn't want to embarass herself and shame her family by going back on her word once she has involved them like that. Adam doesn't seem nearly as adamant that he will be with them and won't swear on crap.

I say make Shelly swear on everything she holds dear and keep her. It's the best strategic choice.

How about Rachel, Jordan, Adam and Porsche final 4 deal. Then they could duke it out. I think if they aligned then they can get out the puppy abuser and the psycho bi+ch.

I believe that neither Rachel nor Jordan can trust Shelly. To do so after everything that has happened would be ridiculously dangerous. A leopard doesn't change it's spots....ever.

I think Jordan can trust Adam, Rachel cannot. He has made his dislike of her so apparent that even Rachel can see it. But, it's better to be 50% sure than 100% wrong.

Archived