Jordan - Week 8/DE Part 2 Nominee & Co-PoV winner

Crappy_Cappy

How much more stuff is Grodner going to hand her, since it's evident she can't do anything on her own? If Rachel isn't as dumb as she acts, she'll drop Jordan like an old shoe and move on to someone she can beat in finals. Aren't they all tired of carrying Jordan?

Porsche handed R & J this, not Grodner, imo. Grodner offered the greed and Porsche took it. And, Jordan hasn't been carried any more than Shelly, Adam, Porsche throughout this game. I think Rachel beats Jordan in F2 if she does carry her the rest of the way. If it keeps going the way it is (except for Shelly, Adam) any of them can beat Jordan, imo.

Rachel vs Jordan (as of today)

Adam = Rachel

Brendon = Rachel

Daniele = Rachel

Jeff = Jordan

Kalia = Rachel

Porsche = Rachel

Shelly = Jordan

I have to give the hg more credit for getting through conversations with her than I have. I know I don't have the patience for moronic conversation. Jordan and Sheldon having a conversation about Catholic School.

Jordan: "My sister once went to a church and it was really long, over night." Conclusion, it was midnight Mass Christmas Eve. That whole Catholic religion conversation was painful and I give Sheldon kudos for tolerating it. Maybe Sheldon will get to vote out Jordan just for torturing her with that conversation. :animated_rotfl:

Jordan is a very missunderstood girl, she gets nervous when she talks or is trying to explain herself or what she thinks, we all cannot be like super good with speaking or getting our thoughts accross, I know because up till I was 30 I was just like her, and so it makes me soooo annoyed when pppl call her stupid and slow and on and on, I mean seriously no one is perfect, my opinion is that Jordan has come a long way from the past cpl yrs and by the times she gets up to a few more yrs under her belt she will be able to feel much more confindent in herself. She is a very pretty and kind person kindness and compassion go along way in my book

Porsche handed R & J this, not Grodner, imo. Grodner offered the greed and Porsche took it. And, Jordan hasn't been carried any more than Shelly, Adam, Porsche throughout this game. I think Rachel beats Jordan in F2 if she does carry her the rest of the way. If it keeps going the way it is (except for Shelly, Adam) any of them can beat Jordan, imo.

Rachel vs Jordan (as of today)

Adam = Rachel

Brendon = Rachel

Daniele = Rachel

Jeff = Jordan

Kalia = Rachel

Porsche = Rachel

Shelly = Jordan

I'd switch Kalia and Porsche but, other than that, I agree with you.

Jordan is a very missunderstood girl, she gets nervous when she talks or is trying to explain herself or what she thinks, we all cannot be like super good with speaking or getting our thoughts accross, I know because up till I was 30 I was just like her, and so it makes me soooo annoyed when pppl call her stupid and slow and on and on, I mean seriously no one is perfect, my opinion is that Jordan has come a long way from the past cpl yrs and by the times she gets up to a few more yrs under her belt she will be able to feel much more confindent in herself. She is a very pretty and kind person kindness and compassion go along way in my book

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

hurray.gifhurray.gifhurray.gif

cheshire.gifcheshire.gif go jogel ,go jorgel, putting out all the good vibes I can for your girls

Archived