Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Hope Solo and Maksim Chmerkovskiy

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,239 posts
I didn't notice that this was really any better than the last dance, but it must have been as they were much more postive. Mind you, most of the dance, I was just ogling Maks ...

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,343 posts
I noticed that in practice Maks seemed like he too rough with Hope. Looked like he was on the verge of being violent. :disappointed:

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,520 posts
.... a little jealous maybe ???

Hope was having too much fun with the dancer that was helping her learn the routine.

(but, of course they edited it and we don't know what went on the rest of the time)

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,239 posts
Yes, I was jealous!

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
I'm shocked that there's not more outrage at Maks abusiveness. He's an arrogant bully.. especially the way he treated Hope during the group rehearsal, it was waaay over the line!

Had to lol when I heard the interview with him claiming that it was HIS show. Attacking judges and the other dance professionals is just sad... Maks doesn't win because he's a horrible instructor, uncreative in his routines and thinks he's more important than anyone else.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Harsh!! :hide:

KatO

KatO

• Pip
  • 125 posts
Is it wrong that I hope they continue to air snippets of that comment that Maks made every week until he gets the boot. I don't think that they did a very good job together but that may be because I'm feeling disenchanted with Maks.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,343 posts

I'm shocked that there's not more outrage at Maks abusiveness. He's an arrogant bully.. especially the way he treated Hope during the group rehearsal, it was waaay over the line!

Had to lol when I heard the interview with him claiming that it was HIS show. Attacking judges and the other dance professionals is just sad... Maks doesn't win because he's a horrible instructor, uncreative in his routines and thinks he's more important than anyone else.

I agree. He is not a very nice man.

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,520 posts
:animated_scratchchin:

So I guess last night we got a glimpse of the ...... drum roll please..... ' NEW and IMPROVED ' Max ?

(and Len... and Hope)

KatO

KatO

• Pip
  • 125 posts
How long will this Maks stick around?

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,239 posts
"They've wanted to get us off since day one." ??? What a couple... both so outspoken.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,343 posts

"They've wanted to get us off since day one." ??? What a couple... both so outspoken.

Both of them bitter and she still carries bitterness about when they pulled her from that soccer game.

bitta bitta bitta :animated_wave: bye bye

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,239 posts
The couple skipped the usual Jimmy Kimmel and other interviews. Probably wise until the emotions settle down rather than sling any more arrows at the judges while still angry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users