Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Nancy Grace and Tristan MacManus

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,838 posts
Posted Image

Nancy Grace

"The Courtroom Queen"
An outspoken, tireless advocate for victims' rights and one of TV's most respected legal analysts, Nancy Grace is the powerful force behind HLN's top-rated show that bears her name. Now she hopes to make an equally powerful impact in the ballroom on Dancing With The Stars!

A former prosecutor with an unparalleled record of success, Nancy's life changed forever in 1979 when her fiancÚ, Keith Griffin, was shot and killed. Nancy abandoned plans to become an English professor and turned to criminal justice.

Nancy's first book, Objection!, became an instant New York Times bestseller, as did her two subsequent novels, The Eleventh Victim and Death on the D-List. A television movie adaptation of The Eleventh Victim is currently in development.

Nancy Grace initially came to TV from the Atlanta Fulton County District Attorney's Office, where she served over a decade as a felony prosecutor of violent crimes. Known for her authentic sensibility and her firebrand take on the justice system, she was tapped to co- host Court TV's Cochran and Grace and, later, the live daily trial coverage program, Closing Arguments. Nancy, her husband and her twins reside in Atlanta and New York City, and all of her earnings from Dancing with the Stars will benefit the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Nice.

Photo Credit: Peter Ross / CNN
ABC

Posted Image
Tristan MacManus

CELEBRITY PARTNER: Nancy Grace
BACKGROUND:
Tristan MacManus began dancing his home of Dublin, Ireland before moving on to compete around Europe, eventually winning numerous Juvenile, Junior and Amateur competitions.

After appearing in Ella Enchanted, he performed in theatre productions throughout Ireland, most notably in Cork City Opera House and The Gaiety Theatre, including Bryan Flynn's production of Oliver! and Aladdin, among others. Next, he joined the UK tour of Simply Ballroom and, after a successful tour in London and Las Vegas, went on to Australia and America where he toured as a featured dancer with Burn The Floor and Floorplay.

After numerous world tours and a year teaching Ballroom and Latin dancing in Boston, he returned to Europe to join the cast of Dirty Dancing as Dance Captain. He then went on to do a second stint on The West End stage in London.

We think you'll agree that Tristan's experience and drive makes him the perfect choice to join the team of talented pros who have graced the stage on Dancing With The Stars

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,836 posts
I have to see this to believe it.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,757 posts
interesting.... I hope she doesn't talk really LOUD!

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
She did pretty well - has potential.

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,303 posts
Repulsive woman. Let her trip.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
Jesus Murphy, if she survives this week, get her a more supportive bra and a higher neckline. Watching her gazoombas bounce and bounce and bounce was just painful - and then there was the wardrobe malfunction. Come on costume people - you can do better than that.

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,512 posts

Repulsive woman. Let her trip.

I can provide the stick that makes her trip and lose.

Then she can sue me on her tv show. My guilty face will be all over HLN

I'll be rich, might even git a stint on Glee............ I can see it know... :party_smilie:

KatO

KatO

• Pip
  • 125 posts
about the 'malfunction' she was wearing coverage or something, but it was a close enough color match to her dress trim that it made it crazy difficult to say one way or another. Although I do agree that she should have a slightly higher neckline on her costumes.

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,303 posts
Neckline clear up over her straw hair laden head.

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,221 posts
I think Tristan is developing an ardent fan base and that may have helped Nancy tonight.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,757 posts
I think she is leaving tonight...

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,350 posts
Maybe this week ???

Bye Nancy :animated_wave:

(got to say she did better than I thought she would)

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
I wish she would get off my tv

KatO

KatO

• Pip
  • 125 posts
It sounds like because of what Len said that the fanbase will vote for her to stay. I'm glad that she did what she did for a person her age, but at the same time it's not really final five material.

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
Thank goodness she's gone. She was definitley the worst dancer left. She didn't bother me as much as I thought she would as far as her personality though...she usually is on my very last nerve and I can't stand her TV show!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users