Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dade

Nancy Grace and Tristan MacManus

15 posts in this topic

NancyGrace.jpg

Nancy Grace

"The Courtroom Queen"

An outspoken, tireless advocate for victims' rights and one of TV's most respected legal analysts, Nancy Grace is the powerful force behind HLN's top-rated show that bears her name. Now she hopes to make an equally powerful impact in the ballroom on Dancing With The Stars!

A former prosecutor with an unparalleled record of success, Nancy's life changed forever in 1979 when her fianc

interesting.... I hope she doesn't talk really LOUD!

Jesus Murphy, if she survives this week, get her a more supportive bra and a higher neckline. Watching her gazoombas bounce and bounce and bounce was just painful - and then there was the wardrobe malfunction. Come on costume people - you can do better than that.

Repulsive woman. Let her trip.

I can provide the stick that makes her trip and lose.

Then she can sue me on her tv show. My guilty face will be all over HLN

I'll be rich, might even git a stint on Glee............ I can see it know... :party_smilie:

about the 'malfunction' she was wearing coverage or something, but it was a close enough color match to her dress trim that it made it crazy difficult to say one way or another. Although I do agree that she should have a slightly higher neckline on her costumes.

I think Tristan is developing an ardent fan base and that may have helped Nancy tonight.

I think she is leaving tonight...

Maybe this week ???

Bye Nancy :animated_wave:

(got to say she did better than I thought she would)

It sounds like because of what Len said that the fanbase will vote for her to stay. I'm glad that she did what she did for a person her age, but at the same time it's not really final five material.

Thank goodness she's gone. She was definitley the worst dancer left. She didn't bother me as much as I thought she would as far as her personality though...she usually is on my very last nerve and I can't stand her TV show!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0