9/1 - Live Feeds / Live Show / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Porsche wondering with Adam who Rachel will nominate and says it doesn't matter as long as she is in final two with either him or kalia.

Kalia says she feels so heavy as she gets something to eat

Porsche said something about handing Rachel the key that upset Rachel and Rachel said sorry i was being so difficult. (then rolled her eyes)

all girls in kitchen fixing food... no sign of adam at the moment

adam saying there will probably be sprinkles all over the back yard that they seem to have stuff left over from every comp.

jordan and rachel celebrating in the SR... Jordan still upset she didn't win because she is afraid of next week and the questions

they are in the kitchen talking about the HOH and rachel was up 5 donuts over Adam when there was a minute left.

Adam says all the hair on his right knee is gone and Porsche says Darn you should have taken your shirt off and rolled in it.

All are sitting down now to play cards... (I'm out for tonight)

8:34 PM BBT The celebration in the storage room is over but it appears it was decided that Khalia will be the primary target this week. All 4 feeds are now on the kitchen/dining room area with all the HGs in attendance either eating or preparing food. Rachel, Khalia, and Porsche begin a game of Rummy. Jordan declines to play along. Jordan "I hate cards."

8:41 PM BBT Adam "Why couldn't it have been a donut eating contest?" They are discussing that the donuts were not real but the powdered sugar and sprinkles were. After a brief recap of the competition we hear that Rachel won with 20 donuts. Khalia came in last. Jordan and Adam tied with 15. Adam got so tired that when he was hoping there was only 1 minute left he finds out there was still 6 minutes.

8:53 PM BBT Just general chit chat. Feeds 1, 2, and 4 remain on the card game which Adam has joined as a spectator. Feed 3 is on Jordan laying down.

8:56 PM BBT Rachel goes to find Jordan. She is confused why Jordan doesn't appear happy. Rachel "Is it because you aren't seing your family? Why aren't you happy?" Jordan "I am happy" Rachel "we are final 4." Jordan "Last time people said that Jeff carried me." She doesn't want everyone to think that now Rachel is carrying her and that Rachel doesn't need her. Rachel "But I do need you, you act like I'm going home this week." Jordan tells Rachel that she (Rachel) deserves to win this game and that Jordan will gladly sit next to her for 2nd place. Jordan "You are a beast at this game." Rachel "not that much of a beast, Jeff and Brendan are gone." Rachel is concerned Jordan feels she took the HoH away from her and Jordan assures here that is not the case Rachel is called back by the others to continue the game and Jordan rejoins them in the dining room.

8:04PM BBT: Kalia/Jordan talking about voting out Shell. Jordan says Shelly told her that Daniele promised if Shelly kept her she would keep her safe. Kalia didn't understand why Shelly campaigned for Daniele. Kalia says she trusted Shelly and kept being lied to.

8:07PM BBT: The HGs in kitchen (except Adam) making food and/or eating. Jordan has trouble opening the ice cube tray, Rachel helped.

8:10PM BBT: Kalia says she feels heavy, like the "Stuff" is still on her. Takes a big bite of her sandwich and then talks with her mouth stuffed full. Jordan still working on ice cube trays.

8:17PM BBT: Porsche tells everyone they looked good on camera today, she saw them on HoH TV during her interview. Adam says he loves being a guy, unpacked in a matter of minutes.

9:20PM BBT: Jordan seems disappointed in her competition performance. Kalia laying down in purple room.

8:25PM BBT: Jordan/Rachel go into storage room to continue conversation. Jordan was unsure of voting out Shelly right up to the end. Rachel says they can't let Adam know they're not confident in their decision. Jordan suggests splitting up Adam/Porsche.

8:27PM BBT: Adam/Porsche talking about where Rachel/Jordan are..worried about who will be nominated. Rachel/Jordan talk about who to nominee They will discuss later.

8:29PM BBT: Rachel asks Jordan why she's not happier..Jordan says she wanted to do better because she hasn't won anything since 2nd week. In kitchen, Porsche and Adam go over competition.

8:32PM BBT: Kalia hurt herself taking the garbage out, the storage room is out of band-aids. In kitchen, HG's go over competition. Rachel says you could only run if you were covered in popcorn. Porsche says Jordan's butt cheeks were hanging out.

8:37PM BBT: A card game begins with Rachel/Kalia/Porsche, Adam/Jordan still eating.

8:41PM BBT: Jordan tells Adam that what stopped her from flipping on him was when he pulled a skull out of his pocket and said he was doing it for Jeff. Adam thanks her, he didn't want to go out like that. Adam suddenly says, why couldn't it have been a donut eating contest. The donuts in the contest were not real.

8:57PM BBT: Rachel finds Jordan laying in bubblegum room. Jordan doesn't want to sit in kitchen. Rachel asks if she's upset she didn't win, Jordan says no she's just thinking. Promises she's happy for Rachel. In kitchen, Porsche says 'So I guess Shelly didn't get a power"

8:58PM BBT: Jordan doesn't want people to say Rachel carried her through the game, like they say Jeff did last season.

Archived