Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 8/29 & 8/30

CeCiMom

PoV ceremony will be held today. No surprises there... R/J off block and A/S on block.

I would suspect the only thing to be watching feeds for the next few days is to see Adam and Shelly try to steal away moments with J/R to sway them to keep them.

As of now... they're voting Shelly out but, you know she won't go down without a fight and more lies. (Production might help her too since she went along when they tried to help Dani.)

Not sure if Adam will make the mistake of laying too low this week and give Shelly time to work her magic.

Even with all that said... as much as I don't like it. Imo, it's smarter to keep Shelly. Adam isn't going to help them but, pretends he will and Shelly isn't going to help them but, they know that. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer...

Plus shelly can't win a comp so it better odds going into HoH.

PoV ceremony will be held today. No surprises there... R/J off block and A/S on block.

I would suspect the only thing to be watching feeds for the next few days is to see Adam and Shelly try to steal away moments with J/R to sway them to keep them.

As of now... they're voting Shelly out but, you know she won't go down without a fight and more lies. (Production might help her too since she went along when they tried to help Dani.)

Not sure if Adam will make the mistake of laying too low this week and give Shelly time to work her magic.

Even with all that said... as much as I don't like it. Imo, it's smarter to keep Shelly. Adam isn't going to help them but, pretends he will and Shelly isn't going to help them but, they know that. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer...

Plus shelly can't win a comp so it better odds going into HoH.

Very good post

That's what I was thinking. Better the enemy you know than the one you don't. Neither of them are being truthful,imo. But, Shelly did swear on her kid so maybe, just maybe, she'd stick. (If Shelly broke her word after that, the haters will want to string her up in the town square. :D) I doubt she'd keep her word but there's a chance, albeit a small one. Integrity is a foreign concept to Shelly but I don't think Adam will be any better about keeping his word. It's a matter of picking the lesser of two evils at this point.

Well they both will go with whoever winds HOH.... as I doubt either of them will. But I think the chances are a little better that Adam could win HOH and I think he may want to redeem himself with Jeff and the Jury. Who knows

It is so funny that Rachel and Jordan have 2 new best friends. Shelly and Adam are falling over themselves trying to be social with J&R. :lookaround:

Kalia and Porsche are upstairs playing with the buttons and talking about final 4. Kalia really wants Jordan in F3. :balloon2:

Well they both will go with whoever winds HOH.... as I doubt either of them will. But I think the chances are a little better that Adam could win HOH and I think he may want to redeem himself with Jeff and the Jury. Who knows

Agree. I think that Adam adores Jeff.

The discussion Kalia & Adam had regarding how no one speaks to anyone in NYC and the people are arrogant, etc. is just ridiculous. I don't know who they hang out with, but that's not the NYC I know.

The discussion Kalia & Adam had regarding how no one speaks to anyone in NYC and the people are arrogant, etc. is just ridiculous. I don't know who they hang out with, but that's not the NYC I know.

I lived in NYC for 14 years and it's not the NYC I know either. The New Yorkers I know have no patience for BS and will let you know it. I love New York attitude!!

I lived in NYC for 14 years and it's not the NYC I know either. The New Yorkers I know have no patience for BS and will let you know it. I love New York attitude!!

I loved living in Manhattan. Heaven itself to a young girl from a deep south farm. Being a part of NYC gave me the courage to set out and see the world and I did. Fabulous people.

Archived