8/29 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

3:33 PM BBT

Kalia now lying in the shade. Porsche comes to talk to her about how it seems as if they are keeping Adam over Shelly. Rachel was listing all kinds of pros for (getting Shelly out?) Shelly and none for Adam.

Could soneone check this, because I got:

3:33PM BBT: Kalia now lying in the shade. Porsche comes to talk to her about how it seems as if they are keeping Shelly over Adam. Porsche says Rachel was listing all kinds of pros for keeping Shelly and none for Adam. Kalia says, "But they said one of them was really manipulative, that's Shelly." Kalia goes on to explain why they'd never keep Shelly.

UPDATE: I had it right, Porsche said she gathered from Rachel that they wanted to keep Shelly, and Kalia was telling her she got it wrong.

Could soneone check this, because I got:

3:33PM BBT: Kalia now lying in the shade. Porsche comes to talk to her about how it seems as if they are keeping Shelly over Adam. Porsche says Rachel was listing all kinds of pros for keeping Shelly and none for Adam. Kalia says, "But they said one of them was really manipulative, that's Shelly." Kalia goes on to explain why they'd never keep Shelly.

That's more like what I heard. Porsche told Kalia it sounds like they're getting rid of Adam. Kalia says "you think so?" and said it sounded like Rachel was playing both sides. Porsche said it sounds like she was talking both sides but she didn't give any pros for Adam, but gave pros for Shelly. Kalia said yeah but she said one of them is more manipulative (Shelly) and the other one is honest (Adam).

been gone all day and put on my head phones just a little while ago to jordan and rachel in the hn room saying they have re confirmend and confirmend that he is with them 100%, so I take that to mean shelly is going

4:41 BBT

the girls are jogging in the back yard, I hear heaviy breathing,Jordan says she was gettin cramps in her legs, everyone else seems to be asleep, Adam looks likea big lum in the bed, Rachel saying her legs are tight and thinks it is from that comp

now walking instead of jogging around the back yard, it is really pretty quiet, I will sit here for a while to see if it gets more exciting, Rachel says it is really hot

Rachel wants to know if this is the last lap and then is Jordan done, and she says yes, the Rachel says are you gonna shower and Jordan says no gonna go make a salad, Rachel says I am gonna stay out her and jog

Jordan went to the kt and is going to make her salad, Rachel continues to walk around the perimeter of the by

jordan talking to adam now and i am gettin nothing a really good lip reading session, dangit

in comes shelly to the kt, looks like she was just passing thru, getting something out od wone of the clothes drawers

shelly walks back thru the kichen and makes the statement she is crazy, Jordan says Rachel?? and shelly mumbles something, didn't catch it

just watching Jordan make her salad, very boring right now kids

general chit chat in the kitchen with shelly about what kind of salad she is makin then out of the blue Shelly jumps in with something about there talk from beofre, the shelly tell Jordan you have all the time in the world, looks like she is still campaigning. Then she says one more smoke till that time, and goes back outside

rachel picking up the jogging big time, and Shelly says brendon does not want a skeleton to walk down the isle, and Rachel says I eat, and I run llike this so I can eat, shelly just sitting on the couch smoking and looking sorta dejected, I hear Kalia in the kitchen sayin ghse is sosooo tires. Jordan says Jeff hates bisciuts and gravy and meat and potatoes, Jordan says how can you not like gravy?

shelly has gone to the back to take a nap, they are talking in the kitchen about how tiny cassi was, who is and who isnt a vegetarian, Klaia said she has been eating chicken, but she needs to get some veggies back in her life, general chit chat and (i need a nap so I am out for a bit-fatcat)

5:46 pm kalia, rachel and jordan are comparing notes the stuff shelly has told them... where the duck was hidden, the fortune teller, etc.

Kalia is admitting all the stuff she hid

Kalia saying that she knew shelly was lying about the DR saying that they didn't take the grill because they took it when they set up for the comp and kalia talked to DR and they told her yes.

rachel thinks that dani took the pawn and the queen because she said pawn and queen in her speech. Adam has now joined them on patio

From 5:10 to 5:45 PM BBT

Jordan and Kalia having a talk now about where they both stand. Jordan explaining why her and Jeff feel like she turned on them.

Jordan saying that just because the vets have played the game b4 doesn't mean they know how to play it because it's different ppl

Jordan said her and Jeff wanted to work with them and then saw what Dani was like and decided to stay on their side.

Rachel in shower. Jordan cutting up a chicken breast to put on her salad. Kalia went back outside.

Kalia says that Porsche told her last night that Shelly was the female Will. Never won anything but on her way to F2.

Shelly laying in the HNBR as Kal/Rach and Jord talk about how Shelly took all the stuff and hid it in the house - dog, duck, chess.

5:51 PM BBT

Kalia fessing up to starting the whole 'hiding stuff' with Dani. Listing all the stuff they took and then how it exploded when other people started doing it. Rachel thinks that Daniele did take the (chess pieces?)

Adam comes outside. He says that he thinks Kalia took the chess pieces because it's the Black Queen that is missing.

Jordan thinks that Daniele is probably a sweet and wonderful woman,this is just her way of playing this game.

5:57 PM BBT

Kaila says it's possible to play this game being honest, you just can't comment on things that aren't true.

"This is too deep a conversation for me to walk into after waking up." Adam says.

Jordan says that they have been talking for awhile and that they are just sharing stories. It's basically a Shelly bashing session - Shelly got caught in lies etc.

6:08 PM BBT

Jordan says she knows that when Shelly was apologizing it was genuine and she genuinely accepts it but she was upset when Shelly started saying stuff about playing it for her family etc. "Everyone here is playing for a girlfriend, fiance, family whatever."

Adam agrees, "Everyone here is playing for someone else."

Rachel says that Shelly made the fight between Rachel and Daniele all about her. Rachel says that you don't know people in this house. Kalia says what people bring into the house is not necessarily what will help them win. And that she is the same person inside and outside of the house.

6:15 PM BBT

"Do you know how stupid we all look?" Jordan laughs "I wonder what Brendon and Jeff are thinking about this."

6:17 PM BBT

They all agree Shelly is now going to go into the jury and try to manipulate the others. "Why would she do that?" Kalia asks "Just to fuck up the game." says Rachel.

Rachel says Shelly watched the feeds, at work, at home etc so she knew exactly what to say to Rachel, Jordan, Jeff and Brendon to manipulate them. Rachel had told Brendon that "that woman knows everything about us Brendon. She watched the feeds."

Jordan wonders is Shelly is the CEO of her company based on how she's talking about her job. Kalia says it wouldn't surprise her to learn that Shelly has money. Rachel says she lives in a big house and sends her daughter to private school.

6:23 PM BBT

Adam says he thinks they'd all get along outside of the house without all this bullshit. Jordan says she thought Kalia was turning into a B_-I-T-C-H. She thought now that Kalia was with Dani that Kalia had used Jordan for 3 weeks to get to where she needed to be. Kalia says that she never felt safe and she had to fight every week to win it. Kalia says that HOH skiing comp was when she realized how tough it is to be when everyone is against you. She was hurt when everyone went in the house after Shelly fell. Adam reminds her that he stayed out there.

Jordan apologized for thinking that way and Kalia apologized that Jordan felt that way.

6:40pm BBT

Porche comes out and joins the group. Adam asks when the Fortune Teller is going to start talking. They all think that it is not going to do anything more. Now Shelly comes out and all game talk stops. Now they are talking about school dress codes and how Shelly missed the first month of school. The first girl that Adam ever made out with was a Catholic Schoolgirl.

Shelly did not start smoking until she was 22 in college. Adam started when he was 14. Shelly talks about a friend who was wearing a wool sweater and caught on fire when he was smoking. Jordan is shaving her legs outside. They are talking about making fish for dinner tonight. Shelly wants hotdogs. Adam wants steaks and hamburgers.

Adam is talking about working out with Porche. Porche does not like the bed in the HOH or the fact that she has to go all the way downstairs to get batteries.

7:20pm BBT

Jordan is taking a shower talking to Rachel. Jordan says she needs to be more confident and also talking about the wins she had in her season and the fact that she did that on her own. She says that everyone said she was stupid. Rachel is working on her hair. Rachel leaves to go start prepping the fish for dinner. Closeups of Jordan in the shower, alone.

7:45pm BBT

Kalia and Porche working out in the back yard. Rachel cooking. Jordan drying her hair. Adam sitting. Shelly being ignored by everyone. Basically, nothing going on worth reporting right now.

7:47pm BBT

Update alert. Shelly is cleaning the bathroom.

8:10pm BBT

Rachel, Porche, Kalia, and Jordan in the backyard going off on Shelly again. They are going back to the beginning of the game and Dominic's eviction and calling Shelly out on all of her lies.

8:15

Adam comes out in his swim suit to get into the Hot tub. They talk about all of the weight that Adam has lost this summer. Adam smokes before getting into the HT. Rachel forgot that she was cooking dinner and, after a gentle reminder from Shelly, went inside to cook.

Jordan and Adam talk about how Jordan was screaming at Shelly and the Shelly came into the room and started going off on Jordan first. Adam says that Jordan was sticking up for herself. Adam says that her backstabbing Jeff is like do the same thing to Jordan. Adam tells Jordan to look at the track record of both him and Shelly and think about that when voting.

8:20

Rachel is back outside and Adam is in the hottub. Jordan says that she has not seen Jeff in 4 days and misses him like crazy. She says that Adam has been without Farrah for 59 days. She can't believe that it was that long. Porche comes out and the small talk commences again. They start talking how few people make it into BB and the open casting calls and are promptly yelled at "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT PRODUCTION!". Shelly snuck out there at some point. Rachel tells Adam that his abs are coming in.

(Gotta get up early tomorrow. I am out. Drummer1)

Archived