What's your play style?

ILoveDaniele

I would either be a Dan or a Libra depending on who I was in the house with. I'd probably end up self evicting from paranoia.

I didn't like Dan so much at the time but in retrospect, he played a good game (in my opinion). I also like that Dan is low-profile since.

i think its funny/interesting how many fans comment that they wouldnt even CONSIDER TRYING OUT/GOING IN(or maybe they would)...im a Canadian and if somehow casting got opened to us Canucks I'd be first in line...(Im a Muslim CDN dude...admittedly progressive...i think thats a decent type to cast...only problem is I am no where NEAR good looking enough...sad but true) i signed a petition to open up CDN casting LOL...id have no problem going into the house I think as I think I am pretty good at compartmentalizing...

Id firstly play the game such that Id almost certainly do things I WOULD NOT do in real life...im certain id do my share of lying to get through...although I like to think that i wouldnt get too involved in bashing other HGs...I do think id probably get looked at as a floater, because id pretty much tell everyone what they want to hear LOL since thats kind of how I am in real life

Im not sure if Id ever throw a competition...I think id try hard to be first HOH as thats I think one of the easier HOHs since its more gut feel and less strategy and gives an opportunity to work out deals...I sure as heck wouldnt throw any veto's im in...not sure about subsequent HOHs...

Id try super hard to get one or two people that I really feel like I can trust and work with them...i suck at cooking so id defn mooch off of others...id try to work a deal where someone else cooks and i help with the cleaning....

Im a bit of a neatfreak/OCD about my stuff, so id need a matress or bed to myself and try and stick with that as long as i can...

Im a bit of a neatfreak/OCD about my stuff, so id need a matress or bed to myself and try and stick with that as long as i can...

Same here. Bed made immediately after leaving it. That would be the most difficult for me.....the sleeping/bath situation.

Same here. Bed made immediately after leaving it. That would be the most difficult for me.....the sleeping/bath situation.

You guys make your bed? My house is very uncluttered and usually clean but I just don't feel like making my bed everyday. Nobody but the dogs see it anyway. :cookie:

You guys make your bed? My house is very uncluttered and usually clean but I just don't feel like making my bed everyday. Nobody but the dogs see it anyway. :cookie:

And if your dogs are like my cats they are probably hopping on the bed all day long.

I make my bed as soon as I wake up but my cats rumple up the bedspread again within minutes. :cheshire:

I would be very much the person I am outside of the house. Sociable, smart, witty, not a liar and great at physical challenges. My DRs would be very similar to Dr. Will's because I would use them to laugh at the hgs. I'm in my forties, so the twentysomethings would be hilarious to me.

And if your dogs are like my cats they are probably hopping on the bed all day long.

I make my bed as soon as I wake up but my cats rumple up the bedspread again within minutes. :cheshire:

My dogs have a ramp so they can run up and get in bed all day while I am at work.

Sorry :offtopic:

My game play would would be 1/2 Jordan and 1/2 Dani

I would not last 1 week in that house, they would be begging big brother for an early eviction. I waited tables for 15 years and I can put on a fake smile and be nice as hell to people I don't like but I think the air quality in that house must suck I could see myself comming unglued really quick. I have always said 500,000 wasn't enough of an incentive or me to spend the summer in the house with the people they put in there. I can tell you one thing if Evel Dick talked to me like he talked to the people in the house I would have literally punched him and left. I loved watching him but it would not have set well with me and if he used the C word to my face it would have been all over for me. I enjoy watching I know that I could not do it.

agreed

I have to make my bed before I sleep for the night...I cant sleep on sheets that havent been straightened out

I think it's funny that most of us "critics" admit that we would never go on the show and if we did we'd probably suck at it. :animated_rotfl:

LOL yeah i mentioned the same thing. I wish I could get an opportunity to be on the show haha.

Guest 6Borders

What a great topic!!!!!

I would be a combo of Jimmy Hughes (Unofficial HG on "Yes Dear") and real HG's...Shelly (cleaning) and Jun (cooking) because people tend to forget you are around when you are doing those everyday things and you pick up a lot of info they don't even know they are giving. I cook and bake from scratch so I could make slop taste good (actually almost ashamed to admit it but we got a container of "Gov't Oatmeal...aka slop" and I did make some pretty cool stuff out of it). If that's not a reason for keeping someone a few weeks....!!!

I've also been a 4-H Leader for years, I'm an "arts 'n crafts" person and I've been known to make dull people get off their sorry butts and have fun, so I figure I would last about 5 weeks until the rest of the HG's decided their stipend was better earned sleeping (seriously, who gets an opportunity to do that?) and vote me off, and/or I failed to make the fake grass and flowers grow and went bonkers and voted myself out

Of course, I would never be selected as an HG because I have bashed Grodner more than America has bashed all the HG's combined (well, maybe not all but happy to take the title anyway!!)

Too bad youre not female UVP, you could have pulled off a Danielle Reyes 2.0! Still one of my favourite hgs of all time btw (and still think she got robbed :lipsrsealed2:)

I think the only reason she didn't win was because the jury was all of the houseguests at that time and they all got to see her diarly rooms and they were mad. I agreee I think she should have won too.

Float ... Float ... Float. Look who is in the jury - tough competitors (Dani, Brendon, Jeff) and people who played the game hard.

Look who is still playing - all floaters. I would not call Rachel or Kalia floaters but the rest are. The reason Rachel is still in the game is because since Brendon left, she has taken on the role as "floater". She has not won comps so she is no longer as much as a threat. It is working for her so she is keeping that strategy.

Float ... Float ... Float. Look who is in the jury - tough competitors (Dani, Brendon, Jeff) and people who played the game hard.

i know it isn't a popular strategy around here but it works

float to the money :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

Too bad youre not female UVP, you could have pulled off a Danielle Reyes 2.0! Still one of my favourite hgs of all time btw (and still think she got robbed :lipsrsealed2:)

Daniele and Jason were my favorite HG that year. They are both in my top 5. Poor Daniele got screwed.

Archived