What's your play style?

ILoveDaniele

If you were on BB next year, what HG would you say your playstyle would be like and how long do you think you'd last?

Think hard and forget the personal BS...but fire away! I have always wanted to ask this

[EDIT] I mean from ANY year of BB...not just this one

-Kyo

I'd do my best at comps.

I'd make friends with a set group and stick with them, no matter what.

I'd be the one crying in the diary room or talking to Julie on the couch about how I trusted so and so and I can't believe they betrayed me.

Ha I would be so terrible at BB it's not even funny!

Edit: I am a mid-western, chubby girl with a pretty face, who can't bare the idea of leaving my cat for 3 months, or my family, or my friends, or making a fool of myself on national tv. Much less cry. I worry I would probably cry.

Also, I have something of an abrasive personality. I tend to tell people what I think of them, and think totally without speaking. This makes for good drama on tv, but is not good for the longevity of a player in the game. So I would never do that to myself.

If they offered a million dollars to just go in the house for one week I would not take it.

I don't even like my picture taken. :inquisitive:

I was going to jokingly say

Out live, Out last, and be in the best shape of my life going in, but the truth is I would not ever go on. That said, I sure enjoy analyzing everybody who does. computer.gif

The first time I used it for a class (Behavioral Science.) After that it wasn't quite the same.

I most identify with Lisa Donahue's style of play. I liked how she didn't bring Eric back because she shouldn't have - had she done so, it would have hurt her game. So....my answer is Lisa Donahue from BB3. I say this, knowing that it is a completely different game now from then.

tough to pick a particular a play style since so much of it will depend on the cast and twist presented

my strategy would surely go out the window day 1.

just like this year's crew strategy went out the window once the vets entered the picture

some things i would try to do regardless of play style

1. be friendly with everyone but not overly nice that it would be consider fake or obvious gameplay

2. dont take on any leadership roles in an alliance if i chose to go the alliance route (maybe i will be a FLOATER) :animated_rotfl: . they are usually first ones targeted the leaders

3. dont try not to win too many comps early that makes you an early target and you'll have to fight for your life the rest of the game eg. rachel , janelle etc...... while those throwing comps survive

4. cook for the house or clean(house cook usually makes jury at least). you keep hg belly full they will keep you in the game a bit lol

5. avoid a showmance it makes you an easy target . some of those in showmace have won the show so it works for some eg. lisa, drew, jordan probably wont work for me thou

how long do you think you'd last?

probably not long i am a fairly athletic straight black male

black males dont have the best track record in the game of bb

kevin and marcellas are two black males that made it the furthest if i am not mistaken :animated_bouncy:

I always thought I would pick a loyal team and try to keep the team together the whole game.

Of course BB has gotten so down and dirty and locked up you don't know who to believe.

Too bad youre not female UVP, you could have pulled off a Danielle Reyes 2.0! Still one of my favourite hgs of all time btw (and still think she got robbed :lipsrsealed2:)

Danielle Reyes was totally robbed!

As for my gameplay, I would never apply to be in Big Brother. Having my personal habits live on the internet is not appealing to me. I don't even like to brush my teeth in front of other people, lol. But, if I had to do it...

I would try very hard to stay away from the personal attacks and gossip that have nothing to do with game.

I wouldn't be the house mother and cook, clean my summer away - but I would clean up after myself and do my own dishes.

I would get to know people personally and be a shoulder to cry on if they needed it - without trashing them to others 5 minutes later.

I would try to win comps because I'm competitive, but not tell other people I'm better than they are.

I would never use the term floater - that's a strategy like anything else.

I would be loyal and stick to my deals and alliances - unless those people gave me reason to break the deals.

I would try hard not to cry on camera.

In short, I would probably be out week 1 or 2, lol.

I would be friendly to all, share stories of my life without hogging the conversations. Otherwise, I'd keep my eyes open and mouth shut.

I would show a genuine interest in the other players, laugh at their jokes.

I would clean the house common areas and do all the towels.

I would wake up early to work out in secret, take cat naps and stay up late.

I would avoid gossip and trashing others (except in DR). If I know someone is universally disliked I would publicly defend those that they attack.

I would throw comps early unless I get an inkling I am targeted, avoid HoH wins but go for POVs as needed

I would never isolate myself in the HoH room even if they are my bestie.

I think I would last at least until jury and then go all out on all competitions and make deals to further myself in the game.

My style of play would be like Danielle Reyes (who I totally agree was robbed!)

Would I win? Probably not but it would be a fun summer

if for some reason I had to go in there and play, I would not try out for the show, but if I was forced to be in there then I would win comps, but I would have a really good social game, it is my forte, and one thing is I would really keep alot of stuff to myself, I have found over rthe yrs it is good to listen to everything and tell only what you want someone to know or hear and let them do with it what they want, I am really good at reading ppl, its my job, Ican tell you sometimes just from looking at someone what they are gonna order or drink, I also am good at putting out fires, in my biz we can never let a problem get out of the door without fixing it, so I am good at that calming ppl down and so I think I would be good in there, I do not get ruffled too easy, i worked in a burn unit at a childrens hospital for 7 yrs, that took nerves of steel and i had to be very unemotional that was hard, so I think I have the right constitution for it, but alas I'm old so they would not have me in there, especially since I would never appy,lol

Too bad youre not female UVP, you could have pulled off a Danielle Reyes 2.0! Still one of my favourite hgs of all time btw (and still think she got robbed :lipsrsealed2:)

yeah she really was robbed

to go through the whole game bb3 not be nominated once was hell of impressive :animated_bouncy:

You couldn't pay me enough to get me in that house!! Not because I don't like my picture taken, but because you guys would tear me apart!!! Every time I would scratch my nuts (I am a guy), belch or fart someone would post it here!!!

If I were in the BB house (thank heavens this is purely theoretical--as I'd never be in that mad house) I would compete to the best of my ability in comps( i.e. Dani) but would have a social game very similar to Jordan. I'd do my best to get to know all of my housemates & avoid as much drama as possible. I hate drama. I'd be all about games & laughter =)

You couldn't pay me enough to get me in that house!! Not because I don't like my picture taken, but because you guys would tear me apart!!! Every time I would scratch my nuts (I am a guy), belch or fart someone would post it here!!!

Cowpie.

I am not sure I would be a good player and I compare that to Shelly's move. I would rather fight against my friends and lose? Then join up with my enemies to get a powerful friend out and lose? So I do feel I could be suspect to being too loyal to my friends that it might cost me in the end.

That said if I went in I would avoid at all costs an early big alliance. They rarely ever work see The Regulators lol. I believe the Brigade is really the only large alliance to ever take 3 to the final 3. I would try to avoid big alliances altogether and try to find maybe even one person to be loyal to from the get go. I guess similar to Danielle/Jason in Season 3.

I do agree with others that I would avoid trashing other HG's if at all possible. Trash them in the DR. I know I am very emotional and tend to wear my heart on my sleeve so not sure how well I could do this. I would definitely need the DR as much as possible.

I would try my best to float at least until Jury. It seems to me the best strategy to win this game is to float until about final 6-8 then turn it on and win competitions. It can at least get you close to the end see Kalia/Porsche this year, Kevin in BB11, etc. This would be tough for me to because I am very competitive and I am not sure how easy it would be for me to just through a competition.

I would definitely do my best to pick up after myself and try to clean. Even though I tend to be a bit of a slob in real life lol. I am not really good at cooking unfortunately!

I would probably be like Dr. Will in girl form of course. I really wouldn't care too much about anything... lol ... I'd throw comps to whomever and plant seeds of doubt in peoples heads ... Then sit back and laugh in the Diary room... I look at BB as a game and I just can't see myself getting attached to people who will never share their $500K with me. I don't like getting my feelings hurt and I can't see myself letting a total stranger hurt me. Nope won't happen. So no attachments in the house for me. And if I go home I go home.

It would also be too hard for me to not make personal commentary when updating you and I'm sure for the other LFUs as well.

8:33 PM BBT

MadMarty laying on BY couch belching with a hand in his waist band. [Why do I see him doing that with a laptop on his stomach as he posted in here?]

Which would lead to a whole 15 page thread about whether or not you did or did not do such a thing and one side would vilify you (He is so full of himself, you can tell by how many exclamation marks he used all the time!) while the other side hero worshiped you (He is a guys guy, look at him just being himself, that's what Morty's is all about, people that are themselves being themselves!). Most pages per thread ever!

Hey... I think you should do it :)

I am gonna be a shrink so I suppose I would be working on analyzing people quickly

Thing is I don't like conflict so I would be that idiot trying to befriend everyone. I would be cooking and cleaning all the time so I'd be the friendly face that would be carried a good amount of the way because of all the chores I do then dropped like a bad habit

-Kyo

I can't bare the idea of leaving my cat for 3 months, or my family, or my friends, or making a fool of myself on national tv. Much less cry. I worry I would probably cry.

Me too. I hate to leave my cat. My friend wants us to go to China for two weeks and the thought makes me nervous. The first time I went away overnight for a min-vacation with a girlfriend was in June. My son had turned 18 in March! I couldn't leave my family.

Come on, 3 months with no internet!!! I would rather slit my writsts!!! Watching the feeds, tbe BB house is BORING!! most of the time. Plus the thought of SLOP turns my stomach!! I'm a member of PETA you know... People eating tasty animals!!!

Archived