POV- Week 8

uvp

Which duo do you want to win pov?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Which duo do you want to win pov?

• Porsche/Kalia
    • Adam/Shelly
    • Rachel/Jordan
  2. 2. Who should Jordan and Rachel vote to evict?

• Adam
    • Shelly

music, Kalia says she is sorry to shelly and shelly says dont be I dont feel bad at all, she is acting all like she is just fine no big deal, does she realize she is going home,lol???? thats what I say is weird about her, she has no affect or the right affect for whatever is going on

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shelly says she fels great, not upset , she is not sad, and she knew comin in here that some of these comps, take the good with the bad, and that is fine with her, so you guys dont need to mope around at all, get your next steps ready that is all that maters, shit she says I am not mopin, I am a happy camper, shelly says there are sooo many other things in this workd that are more important then this, funny she sure wasn't singin that song yesterday

sheldon is a robot, now shelly bashing either Jordan or rachel sayin she said some comment and has no class

Shelly says she fels great, not upset , she is not sad, and she knew comin in here that some of these comps, take the good with the bad, and that is fine with her, so you guys dont need to mope around at all, get your next steps ready that is all that maters, shit she says I am not mopin, I am a happy camper, shelly says there are sooo many other things in this workd that are more important then this, funny she sure wasn't singin that song yesterday

huh.gif That's funny, coming from someone who was begging a machine for a power hours ago and flipped on her 'friends' a couple of days ago. Really Shelly, just admit you're upset, as you should be.

Well, uvp, you called it again. Thanks! :)

a blind man could have called this

i think pretty much the whole bb world had this one

the whole pandoras box would have been wasted without this result :animated_bouncy:

Hey, I am from SC watch it ;)

Just kidding. Not glad he died, but glad he retired. Original quote was from old movie where Senator's wife said, "I haven't had so much fun since Huey Long died.."

I think I've been happy once or twice since Strom passed.......but not THIS happy!

:party_smilie: :party_smilie:

Good thing I didn't cancel my feed today :animated_rotfl:

I'll say, Ivgal! Now you can look into the mind of Kalia...not much there, imo...

Archived