POV- Week 8

uvp

Which duo do you want to win pov?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Which duo do you want to win pov?

• Porsche/Kalia
    • Adam/Shelly
    • Rachel/Jordan
  2. 2. Who should Jordan and Rachel vote to evict?

• Adam
    • Shelly

well I gotta go get everything done to get back in time to wach for pov, I am annoyed that my roomie took his puter with him, the main one in the kitchen, he went to colorado, but by unplugging his main desktop it stopped the wireless connection so I had to take out the hard wire from my ps3 to put into my laptop, I cannot have one running with the other, annoying. anxious for the pov

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting really nervous come on Jordan and Rachel I know you can do it?

Are they actually playing in pairs? I thought they all play individual and then if say Rachel or Jordan win. They have the option to take just themselves off or both off.

Getting really nervous come on Jordan and Rachel I know you can do it?

Are they actually playing in pairs? I thought they all play individual and then if say Rachel or Jordan win. They have the option to take just themselves off or both off.

I think they play in pairs. Then, if it is a physical competition, the cow will slow down porche; and adam & shelly will screw each other anyway, since they both suck in physical comps.

it sucks we have to wait till 5 bbt for start of pov then probably 2 more hours after to know the results :disappointed::animated_bouncy:

Not going to get my hopes up. Things have not gone well for the Vets.

No kidding. It's just astounding how far the Vets fell from where they once were. Remember when it was just Dani and Kalia against four vets and 5 newbies? I almost felt bad for D/K the odds were so overwhelmingly against them not being the next 2 out...

Our Board Statistics

1195 active user(s) (in the past 15 minutes)

45 members, 1144 guests, 6 anonymous users

feels like it :disappointed::animated_bouncy:

wow wow wow i am shock rachel won pov

i didnt see that coming :animated_bouncy:

kalia adam and Porsche sitting at table eating and talking quietly ,cant hear what they are saying, Adam really does think he is the shit,lol

Rachel said to Jordan make no mistake all of them are after us, do not trust adam or any of them period, just act nice and shake your head but do nto listen to any of them, this is gonn be a nail biter

they seem to be bumming that someone is f5

adam said we have to convice her not to use the veto, is he smokin crack???

oh good here is shelly, I want to see what this peice has to say, so far she is sing songy nice, kalia is crunching chips and saying how salty they are

finally said that was not the best comp for the old ladies back, and then Adam says yeah and his kneww, always and excuse from them, they make me sick

No kidding. It's just astounding how far the Vets fell from where they once were. Remember when it was just Dani and Kalia against four vets and 5 newbies? I almost felt bad for D/K the odds were so overwhelmingly against them not being the next 2 out...

They don't have to worry ... the Network will make it happen so that the vets are still there!!!

So obvious that it is fixed!!!

Archived