POV- Week 8

uvp

Which duo do you want to win pov?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Which duo do you want to win pov?

• Porsche/Kalia
    • Adam/Shelly
    • Rachel/Jordan
  2. 2. Who should Jordan and Rachel vote to evict?

• Adam
    • Shelly

:animated_bouncy:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please know I am not making any attempt to insult...

I know you are a rach fan and that is fine...but you don't see this as even the teensiest of bs?

-Kyo

Honestly, I am not really a Rachel fan. I like that she pisses off the other HGs for sure, and that she was annoying most of the time. I also like Jordan because she is clueless. I like Adam because he is dumb but thinks he is smart. I didn't like Jeff because I thought he was a kind of a bullying. I don't like Shelly because she is a psycho hypocritical bitch, and i din;t like Daniele because she thought she was a 'queen' and tried too hard too soon prove that she could win the game, and was always too cocky, and I love to see those type of people being screwed lol

I know you are a rach fan and that is fine...but you don't see this as even the teensiest of bs?

-Kyo

But thy do this every season. We learn to expect. Weather it is America voting something or coup de something in Pandora's box. It is done every season and this season is no different.

oh they will win...they had this planned I am sure

pretty soon the comp will play and Adam and Shelly will be up and Rachel will get carried another week closer to the win

-Kyo

If R/J do win the POV then I hope Jordan doesn't vote personal and votes out Adam. Shelly is worse at comps than Jordan but Adam has won a POV (with help from Jeff) and come close to beating Jeff another time. I think he's good at questions but threw the last HOH because he knew he'd be safe.

I think the one think I liked this season is that the negative of Pandora Box is actually a negative for the HOH. Obviously the timing of it tells you that BB wants Jordan/Rachel to say. But at least, when I envision a Pandora's Box the negativity to the HOH for opening is legitimate. Unlike the other crap like someone leaving the house for a day or your hand being stuck in it.

Is the competition going to be about the life-story of Jordan?

:animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

i am guessing the pov will be some type of timed event or button pushing who does it the fastest :animated_scratchchin::animated_bouncy:

i am guessing the pov will be some type of timed event or button pushing who does it the fastest :animated_scratchchin::animated_bouncy:

I don't see how this can play out in pairs, but with the Rachel pregnancy scare I don't see how they can make it super physical either. It will be interesting to see the edited competition on Wednesday.

Something physical where they are tied together. Maybe an obstacle course. Porsche tries to drag Kalia and breaks her shoulder. Adam tries to drag big ole" Shelly and she is too lanky and gets stuck. :giggle:

Kyo - I don't think this is BS.

a) acknowledging the potential for bias in my opinion, I will say that I am hoping for Jordan and Rachel to win obviously since I am a Rachel fan

B ) even if they want J and R to win, they still have to actually WIN. At the same time, it's a chance for the other side to keep things the same. In the game of BB there are often times when the choice is completely taken away, via the diamond power of veto, or coup de tat or whatever .. in this scenario as far as BB goes this is FAR more fair then in the past.

c) Rachel and Jordan both have been on a losing streak so there is no guarantee they will pull it out.

d) the odds are still 2 to 1 against them.

Jordan and Rachel up studying and the rest sleeping. Don't know where Shelly is.

Also remember J&R working out hard core in the back yard many days while the coven was sleeping the day/night away.

Kyo - I don't think this is BS.

a) acknowledging the potential for bias in my opinion, I will say that I am hoping for Jordan and Rachel to win obviously since I am a Rachel fan

B ) even if they want J and R to win, they still have to actually WIN. At the same time, it's a chance for the other side to keep things the same. In the game of BB there are often times when the choice is completely taken away, via the diamond power of veto, or coup de tat or whatever .. in this scenario as far as BB goes this is FAR more fair then in the past.

c) Rachel and Jordan both have been on a losing streak so there is no guarantee they will pull it out.

d) the odds are still 2 to 1 against them.

well hey opinions are what they are...I will always respect the opinions of others

I will just say that it is really a heck of a coincidence..but I still think a Grodner move

-Kyo

I have to agree!! That stunt was to give J/R both a better chance at getting off the block. If they didn't go as duos, even if one of them won the other was gone. This way if one of them win, either A/S are gone.

I just heard the newbies say 5 or 6 for the POV. It is very very hot here in So. Ca. and cloudy and humid. Very bad weather for a physical comp.

If Adam wins he takes his duo down and that mean Shelly too.

I just heard the newbies say 5 or 6 for the POV. It is very very hot here in So. Ca. and cloudy and humid. Very bad weather for a physical comp.

If Adam wins he takes his duo down and that mean Shelly too.

I think that I saw 95 degrees for L.A.

Archived