Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 8/27 & 8/28

cheriashlee

UGH I hate that I have to wait 3 hours to watch this!!

I have a link to watch it East Coast time for next time if you need it. I am West Coast but I watch it East Coast time... if you need the link... msg me!

After just re-watching tonight's episode I realized that they didn't show porche getting her HOH room with all her pictures and stuff? Maybe they will show it next episode but I thought it was odd that they showed her going in for pandora's box but didn't show her getting her room first

After just re-watching tonight's episode I realized that they didn't show porche getting her HOH room with all her pictures and stuff? Maybe they will show it next episode but I thought it was odd that they showed her going in for pandora's box but didn't show her getting her room first

True--I didn't even think of that! :animated_bouncy:

Maybe there was no time--they had to fit a lot in--good stuff--no fillers!

I was wondering if there was going to be a cliffhanger and not give anybody hope over the new twist until Wednesday, but apparently Grodner didn't want to take the chance! :lol:

True--I didn't even think of that! :animated_bouncy:

Maybe there was no time--they had to fit a lot in--good stuff--no fillers!

I was wondering if there was going to be a cliffhanger and not give anybody hope over the new twist until Wednesday, but apparently Grodner didn't want to take the chance! :lol:

I'm not to bothered by it at all.. Lol I am happy they showed us so much of last Thursday instead :D Now I just want to see inside the jury house! Ha

I'm not to bothered by it at all.. Lol I am happy they showed us so much of last Thursday instead :D Now I just want to see inside the jury house! Ha

Me too!!!! I am always dying to see the jury house! :animated_bouncy:

I'm trying to picture the disgusted look on Dani/voldemorts face--hee hee it cracks me up! :animated_rotfl:

Oh BTW welcome to Morty's!!! :hurray:

I'm trying to picture the disgusted look on Dani/voldemorts face--hee hee it cracks me up! :animated_rotfl:

Oh BTW welcome to Morty's!!! :hurray:

Voldemort= cracks me up! Lol

Thanks for the welcome... I've lurked for years and only post occasionally due to my schedule but love reading all the posts :D

Archived