Favorite/Least Favorite House Guest /Only 6 left & we haven't done this in a while.

CeCiMom

Who's your favorite/least favorite house guest  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite House Guest

• Adam
    • Jordan
    • Kalia
    • Porsche
    • Rachel
    • Shelly
  2. 2. Least Favorite House Guest

• Adam
    • Jordan
    • Kalia
    • Porsche
    • Rachel
    • Shelly

If Rach makes it to the end (providing Jordan dont) she will have Jeff, Jordan, Brendans vote. She will only need 1 more. If Rachael/Jordan make it to the end, I do think Rachael would win. If anyone else makes it to the end, I could care less.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Least fav of all time...Dick (followed closely by Casey)

Fav of all time....Marvin (shoulders :drool::naughty: )

for BB13

Least fav...Dick

Fav...love the game, love the way it changes from HOH to HOH

When the game first started no one liked Porsche, everyone ignored her except one person, Rachel. Rachel had power for pretty much the first three weeks or so. As soon as there was a power shift--BAM---Porsce dropped Rachel like a hot potato! :dontgetit: That wasn't nice-or loyal.

Exactly why I don't like Porsche, and she's just become meaner and cattier as the season progresses. When I saw her intro at the beginning of the game I thought she looked like a b**ch but then during the first couple of weeks I thought she seemed nice. Now I think that was just an act and this is the real Porsche. After Shelly is gone, Porsche will become my least favorite.

Exactly why I don't like Porsche, and she's just become meaner and cattier as the season progresses. When I saw her intro at the beginning of the game I thought she looked like a b**ch but then during the first couple of weeks I thought she seemed nice. Now I think that was just an act and this is the real Porsche. After Shelly is gone, Porsche will become my least favorite.

Now that you mention it she will be my least favorite after Shelly too!

from Fav to least:

Jordan

Rachel

Adam

Kalia

Porsche

Shelly

When people say gnatlie which Natalie do they refer to, there was more than one on the show and I am not hip to which nickname goes with which season.

Favorite, of course is Rachel! =) Rooting for Jordan by default..

Least favorite, tie between Kalia and Shelly (I voted for Shelly, cause Shelly personally has done the most harm to my girl Rachel).

The Natalie that could squirt milk out of her fake boobs is gnatalie ..

i am pretty sure they are referring to natalie from bb11 :animated_bouncy:

Shelly is my favourite BB Houseguest because she is not afraid to make moves that everyone else is afraid to make or just too clueless to make. Whether she lies, brown-noses, makes deals, back stabs, or whatever it may be to get herself ahead in the game, Shelly is doing what it takes to be a true BB Houseguest. But, outside and in the real world, I would probably hate to have any sort of association with her and her ways.

Jordan is my least favourite BB Houseguest. She may be nice and all (aside from a rare blow-up in, of course, Shelly's face) but her coat-tailing ways are just too boring for me when it comes to BB. She's come this far because she had Jeff to look after her. And now, she's off the block because Rachel won the duo POV. Jordan is the ultimate cruiser, and just like her BF, a real BB bore.

Cheers....

My favorite houseguest(s) at the moment are Rachel and Jordan. My least favorites are Shelly - first place least favorite houseguest (ever), Kalia/Porches (tied for second least favorite(s) and Adam as last least favorite only because I don't care much about him one way or the other except I wish him to win over my other least favorites.

The biggest move Shelly could make, in my opinion, would be to move out of the house. Anywhere. Don't care. Go.

Hands down Rachel is and always has been my favorite. Altho I also adore Jordan, she is a great sweet person but for me I have always had a soft spot for Rachel. I guess its because I value the same things in life that she does and she reminds me a lot of myself when I was her age (ohh oh long ago that seems these days lol) I think Rachel is a very sweet good hearted person who gets a bad rap because she is misunderstood sometimes. The girl is loyal almost to a fault and has a cute sense of innocents about her that I admire. Having spoken with her a few times over this past year on FB has only made me like her even more and I really am hoping she wins it all!!! GOOOOOO RACHEL!!!! You ROCK chickie!!!! party_smilie.gif

Hands down Rachel is and always has been my favorite. Altho I also adore Jordan, she is a great sweet person but for me I have always had a soft spot for Rachel. I guess its because I value the same things in life that she does and she reminds me a lot of myself when I was her age (ohh oh long ago that seems these days lol) I think Rachel is a very sweet good hearted person who gets a bad rap because she is misunderstood sometimes. The girl is loyal almost to a fault and has a cute sense of innocents about her that I admire. Having spoken with her a few times over this past year on FB has only made me like her even more and I really am hoping she wins it all!!! GOOOOOO RACHEL!!!! You ROCK chickie!!!! party_smilie.gif

I'm with you! I find Rachel's big heart to be the most appealing thing about her. I agree, she is misunderstood.

Don't forget all the hate spewing that has come out of rachHO's mouth this season...

PLEASE provide me with some feed times for this, because I havnt seen it...Sure if she sees something she doesnt like about someone she goes TO them and speaks her mind. But Rachel has NEVER sat around for HOURS on end saying cruel malicious things about ANY of the other HGs...So if you have I would LOVE to see them...And I dont mean calling someone a bitch or floater etc...I mean times like when Shelly Cowlia Porsh and Adam made a big joke out of saving Rachel the $$ by pushing her down the HOH steps or throwing a medicine ball at her tummy so that she looses her baby (had she been pregnant) I do agree with a PP that people still have the blinders on when it comes to Rachel and just refuse to take them off or admit they have been wrong about her.....

Archived