Favorite/Least Favorite House Guest /Only 6 left & we haven't done this in a while.

CeCiMom

Who's your favorite/least favorite house guest  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite House Guest

• Adam
    • Jordan
    • Kalia
    • Porsche
    • Rachel
    • Shelly
  2. 2. Least Favorite House Guest

• Adam
    • Jordan
    • Kalia
    • Porsche
    • Rachel
    • Shelly

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't seriously compare the two. Shelly is truly malicious with her obsession/hatred of Rachel. I truly believe Rachel has a good heart and a conscience. Unlike Shelly.

I agree, spikes-luv. Rachel is my fav, followed by Jordo.

I'm just curious as to whether the people who like Shelly have live feeds.

Ditto..you're pretty smart! LOL I agree with everything you say!

i stop having fav hg's a long time ago

good gameplay is what i try to root for :party_smilie::animated_bouncy:

Good luck, uvp.......watching K/P/A/S's game play....... :sleep1:

At least I don't have to pay for another month of feeds.......I can barely watch more than 10-15 min. of BBAD.

with new twist j/r will be in the picture for a bit

i fully expect them to win pov :animated_bouncy:

Who would you say has the best game right now? lol

tough one to say jeff would have been easy answer for me if he was still there

the two with best shot at getting 4 votes are jordan or kalia depending on they are against

those two are not necessary who i thought played the best game but they seem to have the votes to win if they are against the right people at the end

j beats rachel,kalia porsche shelly adam

the rest will have a tough shot getting the four votes necessary to win

jeff was the one i thought had the best gameplay due to fact i thought he locked up four votes easily if he made the finale vs anyone :animated_bouncy:

I think Shelly has far surpassed Maggie or any other hated hg as all-time most hated.

I dont know about that. I still dislike Maggie with a passion and its been years. Maggie was sneakier then Shelly, as I remember. Maggie also involved the Bible, as I remember. Thankfully, Shelly has not yet done that.

I dont know about that. I still dislike Maggie with a passion and its been years. Maggie was sneakier then Shelly, as I remember. Maggie also involved the Bible, as I remember. Thankfully, Shelly has not yet done that.

Didn't Maggie hold bible study sessions for her sheep? Yeah, I can't stand to see her face. So glad she dropped off the face of the earth after her BB season was over. Nobody wanted to see that in the news!

I guess my favorite is Por since she seems to me one of last loyal players left along with Kalia and Rach of all people and least favorite is Jordan because she was part of a couple that had deals with everyone and acts shocked when someone makes a game move against her and her boy.

I guess my favorite is Por since she seems to me one of last loyal players left along with Kalia and Rach of all people and least favorite is Jordan because she was part of a couple that had deals with everyone and acts shocked when someone makes a game move against her and her boy.

Just curious. What to you like about Porsche game play? Why do you think she is loyal?

Just curious. What to you like about Porsche game play? Why do you think she is loyal?

For one she is good looking and 2 she didn't jump to every side like Shelly and Adam did. She also didn't have a final 3 deal with everyone in the house like J/J did. Once she picked a side she stuck with it and is now winning comps to help her team. Adam and Shelly float to whichever side has power and J/J seemed to think they deserved to win it all and everyone should just let them win.

For one she is good looking and 2 she didn't jump to every side like Shelly and Adam did. She also didn't have a final 3 deal with everyone in the house like J/J did. Once she picked a side she stuck with it and is now winning comps to help her team. Adam and Shelly float to whichever side has power and J/J seemed to think they deserved to win it all and everyone should just let them win.

OK thanks. Your answer tells me a lot.

When the game first started no one liked Porsche, everyone ignored her except one person, Rachel. Rachel had power for pretty much the first three weeks or so. As soon as there was a power shift--BAM---Porsce dropped Rachel like a hot potato! :dontgetit: That wasn't nice-or loyal.

Shelly's not brought the bible into it but she's sworn on her child, her husband and her parents.

Was wondering about this. Haven't been visiting the message boards this season and haven't watched any of the feeds. But Shelly drives me absolutely nuts. As a matter of fact, the entire "cast" is driving me nuts this season. They really need to find some likeable/SMART people next season. BB is becoming very difficult to watch.

The "likeable/SMART" people know enough to NOT get on this show as it makes everyone look like a mean, nasty, greedy, lying, fake person!!

I mean would YOU do this show?

Favorite......Jor

Least Fav.....Kalia

But I want Rach to win, even though she was soooo on my nerves at first, she has fought hard and has always had a target and Jor has already won, but won't be upset if Jor comes in second. I don't think the jury will vote for Rach tho.

Kal I just want her to shut up and would like to sew her mouth shut so I don't have to watch her chew and talk anymore. My ears are bleeding from her constant know it all talking and talking over people. JMO.

Archived