Favorite/Least Favorite House Guest /Only 6 left & we haven't done this in a while.

CeCiMom

Who's your favorite/least favorite house guest  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite House Guest

• Adam
    • Jordan
    • Kalia
    • Porsche
    • Rachel
    • Shelly
  2. 2. Least Favorite House Guest

• Adam
    • Jordan
    • Kalia
    • Porsche
    • Rachel
    • Shelly

I'm going to say it--and I don't say this lightly--I thought I would never say this!

SHELLY IS WORSE THAN GNATALIE!!!!!! :angry:

love it Smass and soooo tru, I have put her up there wil my all time worst hated, Maggie, she had the balls to yell at Jordan, not nice, show some of that class your sorry ass has been spoutin this whole season, class and honesty, lololol

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

black heart

Not hardly. I just can't stand Jordan. Didn't think she should have won the first time and certainly don't think she should win now. I find her "simple" attitude annoying and would rather listen to Rachel talk than her. Shelly did what she needed to do for HER game, and if she did it to anyone else BUT Jordan, no one would be going all batshit over it. This is a game. It's not let me go to a house with my pompous ass of a boyfriend and meet a new BFF. It's time Jordan woke up and started acting like she's there to play, not just sit around.

all the hate-spewing about Rachel behind her back, etc, etc. I honestly can't understand how some people have blinders on to this woman's character.

Don't forget all the hate spewing that has come out of rachHO's mouth this season...

Don't forget all the hate spewing that has come out of rachHO's mouth this season...

You can't seriously compare the two. Shelly is truly malicious with her obsession/hatred of Rachel. I truly believe Rachel has a good heart and a conscience. Unlike Shelly.

Fav: Kalia for voting Jeff out after the way he acted towards her for the past two weeks

Least Fav: Adam, for being the ultimate floater (always sucking up to who ever is in power, never making a bold move on his own)

Lets not forget that when Shelly originally went off on Rachael for lying, BB showed the clip that proved in fact that Rachael was NOT lying. Shelly romped around all mad and telling J/J that she would NEVER throw them under the bus, all the while thats exactly what she was doing. You have to do that in this game, but what you do not have to do is berate another player after the fact. Jeff is gone. Let it go. Leave Jordan alone and go kiss Floater-P's butt now.

I think the problem with Shelly is how she has acted SINCE all this went down and not so much that she swapped sides.

Jordan is by FAR my favorite, and needless to say, Shelly is easily my least favorite. No respect left for her. She talks about setting good examples for her daughter - well sheesh, what she did to Jeff wasn't a very good one. Josie wanted her to stay with J&J and stop lying - that sure didn't happen!

My wife's been a fan for years so I started watching and was curious who everyone's favorite player was and I've been pretty shocked by the responses. Why is there so much Jeff & Jordan love on here? I mean they basically made final 3 deals with everyone and then get upset when someone jumps ship? Also, Jordan kinda stinks at all of the competitions and does whatever Jeff wants and she's the Favorite player? Jeff backstabs Daniele and it's okay but Shelly jumps ship and it's not? I don't understand this sentiment. Is this because so many people have romanticized the Jeff & Jordan relationship so much? I'm really curious about this.

I have stated before that Jordan doesn't deserve to win (she hasnt done anything). Jeff was my fav to win. Why? He was brutally honest when he needed to be, he was physically a great player, he took the time to think out his moves, and he was honestly quite funny at times. With him gone, Rachael is my next fav to win.

Fav: Adam

Least: Kalia

Just don't have the Jordan love that most do or the the SHelly hate. I don't think Jordan has done anything this game. And, I think Shelly is playin' the game (even though it's going to bite her in the A$$). I do like Jordan as a sweet person, but not game player.

I just read on another board that Shelly needs the money so she can finish her 'transformation'.... NOT true but totally hilarious!!!!

Nah... she probably wants the money so she can go to one of those rich peoples' exotic game ranches where she can shoot a tiger or gorilla thats in a cage.

Archived