Favorite/Least Favorite House Guest /Only 6 left & we haven't done this in a while.

CeCiMom

Who's your favorite/least favorite house guest  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite House Guest

• Adam
    • Jordan
    • Kalia
    • Porsche
    • Rachel
    • Shelly
  2. 2. Least Favorite House Guest

• Adam
    • Jordan
    • Kalia
    • Porsche
    • Rachel
    • Shelly

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a Tie between Jor and Adam for favorite. Jor edging him out.

Least favorite, too bad there's not an option for three way tie. Shel shot herself in the foot as far as the fan favorite goes when she lied about taking Rachel's dog and then arguing over the matter. The mature thing to do would have been to say 'I'll find out where it is and get it to you safely', but no she and the rest of her Mean Girls clan were stealing and hiding things and then denying all knowledge.

Porsche may rank higher then Kal and Shel if she did indeed return Rach's dog unharmed during her first night as HoH. But that's not to say that Shel or Kal will try and take it again.

Fun fact, when I got home and found out that BB was pre-empted by football I switched to TBS where they were playing Mean Girls.

I can't even begin to take the poll as I have no favorite or least favorite. I do think the dynamics will change now that everyone is partnerless from their "assigned" (and booted out) partner. So the four newbies left standing are the four whose assigned partners had a "plan." Let the game begin...popcorn.gif

Yay Porsche has 3 Fans!

Porsche Favourite, hopefully Jordan/Rachel out next.

I can't even begin to take the poll as I have no favorite or least favorite. I do think the dynamics will change now that everyone is partnerless from their "assigned" partner. So the four newbies left standing are the four whose assigned partners had a "plan." Let the game begin...popcorn.gif

Im with you. At the beginning it was about Cassi/Dominic. And after Brendon came back, it was more about just eliminate who I like least lol.

Guest 6Borders

Right now it's a toss up between Kalia and Porsche for Favorite.

Jordan is definitely my least favorite right now (and it wasn't even a toss up between her and Rachel - lol!!)

Jordan is by FAR my favorite, and needless to say, Shelly is easily my least favorite. No respect left for her. She talks about setting good examples for her daughter - well sheesh, what she did to Jeff wasn't a very good one. Josie wanted her to stay with J&J and stop lying - that sure didn't happen!

I think Shelly has far surpassed Maggie or any other hated hg as all-time most hated.

Was wondering about this. Haven't been visiting the message boards this season and haven't watched any of the feeds. But Shelly drives me absolutely nuts. As a matter of fact, the entire "cast" is driving me nuts this season. They really need to find some likeable/SMART people next season. BB is becoming very difficult to watch.

I TRULY don't get all the Shelly hate!

Does everyone forget that a few weeks ago when Shelly was on the block JJ was trying to see if they had enough votes to get rid of her?

Shelly even approached Jordan last week and told her that she was getting nervous about her place in the final 3 alliance explaining to Jordan it would be 2 against 1 and Jordan confirmed.

JJ had final 3 promises with Adam, Rachel and Shelly - is that not lying??????

So JJ can play the game but Shelly can't - and then when she does Jordan throws a pity party as does half of the fans....

Does everyone forget that a few weeks ago when Shelly was on the block JJ was trying to see if they had enough votes to get rid of her?

Shelly even approached Jordan last week and told her that she was getting nervous about her place in the final 3 alliance explaining to Jordan it would be 2 against 1 and Jordan confirmed.

So JJ can play the game but Shelly can't - and then when she does Jordan throws a pity party as does half of the fans....

So true. Forgot about that. They'd have eliminated her if Adam wanted to vote that way.

Yeah but they didn't suck Shelly's ass 24 hours a day and say how they love her so much and want her to win over them and then screw her over. I know it's a game but WOW. That was kind of cold-hearted. Shelly didn't think that that would destroy Jordan? I hope she is out tanning for another 10 hours today and bursts into flames & spontaneously combusts.

Yeah but they didn't suck Shelly's ass 24 hours a day and say how they love her so much and want her to win over them and then screw her over. I know it's a game but WOW. That was kind of cold-hearted. Shelly didn't think that that would destroy Jordan? I hope she is out tanning for another 10 hours today and bursts into flames & spontaneously combusts.

You mad?

Shelly was having her own pity party last night so don't point fingers.

Was wondering about this. Haven't been visiting the message boards this season and haven't watched any of the feeds. But Shelly drives me absolutely nuts. As a matter of fact, the entire "cast" is driving me nuts this season. They really need to find some likeable/SMART people next season. BB is becoming very difficult to watch.

If you think this site hates Shelly (as a whole, of course), you should check out Sucks. They don't hold anything back over there. Oh, and they have an awesome Rachel love thread, too, lol.

In case it's not obvious, Favorite - definitely Rachel. Least favorite - Shelly.

At this point, after Rachel and Jordan, I think I like Kalia the best. Porsche is turning out to be such a sociopath - I really don't think the girl has real emotions. Adam is too ass-kissy. Kalia at least tries to play the social game - asking Rachel if she wanted to play cards last night, giving her her bed. Even if it's only strategy for jury votes, it is very mature and smart.

They ALL lie. That's the game. For me it's the WAY they do it. Even if you don't take issue with the way Shelly claims to have such integrity and honesty - and does not, she has a very real mean streak running through her. The puppy-hiding incident (I think there was talk of cutting it up into pieces but I can't be sure it was Shelly's idea so I don't want to misquote right now), all the hate-spewing about Rachel behind her back, etc, etc. I honestly can't understand how some people have blinders on to this woman's character.

I heard that convo. Shelly said she wanted to cut the puppy's paw off and put it in Rachel's bed, after she put red fingernail polish on it.

Thanks for the clarification - I couldn't remember the details. I know BB doesn't allow destruction of another's property but does anyone know if they would receive a penalty vote or nom for doing it? I would assume so, since it's breaking a rule just like eating while on slop. Jen J got a penalty vote for eating in Season 8. Anyway, assuming those would be the repercussions, I am sure that is the only thing that stopped her from actually doing it.

Thanks for the clarification - I couldn't remember the details. I know BB doesn't allow destruction of another's property but does anyone know if they would receive a penalty vote or nom for doing it? I would assume so, since it's breaking a rule just like eating while on slop. Jen J got a penalty vote for eating in Season 8. Anyway, assuming those would be the repercussions, I am sure that is the only thing that stopped her from actually doing it.

I don't know what the repercussions would be but at the time, Porsche was really pushing for her to do it, stating, "You won't get into trouble. It's allowed. I already asked."

Archived