House Calls / Town Hall / Marcellas and Gretchen

bdr

Marcellas will earn my respect once he shows that he has the balls to say what hes been saying the past few weeks about eric in front of his face.

It will be interesting to see what will happen in that interview this Friday.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcellas will earn my respect once he shows that he has the balls to say what hes been saying the past few weeks about eric in front of his face. 

It will be interesting to see what will happen in that interview this Friday.

Well, if Eric is going into sequester for the possibility of coming back....... then I'm sure CBS won't allow him to say too much to Eric.

I love Marcellas and I will always watch HC always do. I wouldn't worry about what some ppl said. You know what you do and wouldn't do it if you didn't want to do those things. But anyway still love you and hc so count me as one watching. =)

Maybe Marcellas could do a shoutout on HC to Mortys. That would certainly be proof positive. Or maybe a secret sign, like the Vulcan greeting, Live Long and Prosper.

Fuskie

Who is way too skeptical for his years...

as a gay man myself i applaude you Marcellas for getting rid of her!!!

why do people think they can be so hateful and expect people to just sit there and take it.

i wonder if she would have been as brave in person instead of hiding behind a phone.

First, I would like to say that perhaps the topic title should have it's name changed so that Marcellas' name is spelt correctly. It's only right.

Second, Marcellas I love your show and I watch it every day, have for the last 2 years. You certainly tell it like it is and I apprieciate that. Keep it up and I'll keep watching, even if it's in the archives.

Hi Marcellas!!! I just LOVE you and Gretchen on Housecalls, you make an amazing team. She is so hilarious and you speak your mind, it's perfect. Everytime I watch your eviction scene I cry like a baby. You are such an amazing person and deserve every praise you get. I don't at all blame you for hanging up on that woman, in fact I probably would have done it long before you did.

I just wanted to say I love you and you are wonderful at what you do. This is my first season watching Housecalls, I tried to watch them last year but for some reason my computer wouldn't allow me to. :( Anyway, great job...keep up the good work!

1) Why confront Micheal about the unwanted sexual advances, and not Howie?

2) Does he really believe the things he says? Is he aware of his lies/hypocrisy or was he really that oblivious?

3) How long is a week exactly (if not like the 7 days that elapsed before Kaysar put him on the block)?

4) If it truly was just a game, why be so offended and childish?

5) Please say hello to Micheal for us.

He got a bit upset from a caller on housecalls on Friday. Even said hang up on her. She was going off on him but can't remember exactly why and he was not a happy camper

For M and G --

What is the possibility of CBS incorporating part of House Calls on its Early Show -- The internet is great but it's not the same as having you and Gretchen visually there on TV -- ( a five minute segment every weekday .) You both have excellent chemistry together -- you Both have a lot of insight into how the game is played and the characters of various players. And you both are fun to watch -- infectuous humor. Even conceptually - being the Reality ENtertainment Commentators.)

Re - the comment about how you handled the caller --- you did what you had to -- It sounds like you are the screeners so its hard to keep baitors off . But you did your response in style and with class. Anyway great job --

signed Addicted

P.s. - Re House calls G comment of character types fitting profiles --Be proud Gretchen - that you were known for talking to much - Both you and Marcellas must have talked too much with great smiles

Guest WhitePhoenix

Add to that list:

WHAT POINT WAS HE TRYING TO MAKE BY SITTING ON A SIDE POUTING WHILE KAY/JAN WERE PRACTICING FOR THE GAME???

6) Eric, what do you think of that all boy alliance now? Where did you fit Maggie into that equation (unless that's the big summer secret)?

7) OK, I know what your response will be to the whole, "how many days is a week if not 7?"... I know you meant the duration of Kaysar's hoh reign should that come to be, which it did... BUT... when does a contract, even if it be a verbal one, become null and void should party A (that's you Eric) not hold up to his part of the agreemet. Yes, I know, you didn't put up Kaysar, but you did however breech your agreement with regards to that said all boy alliance. Why was it ok when you did it, but not Kaysar?

8) Eric, how does it feel to have the linch mob on the other foot?

marc said that he visits the boards often so i think he will see this if not give the show a call and tell him to look at the boards on mortys and i bet he will. also i think he has a very simalar list of questions for scrappy cappy.

GAHHHH!!!!

I would have been on the show, but they didn't want to use the question I would have made (asking about the possibility of double evictions of teams). They told me to call back tomorrow with it x.x;

After all that calling...

Casi

A few posters mentioned it on Page 1

here you go...

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/i...ap=11175&cat=63

When I click on it - it seems to be on part 2 of the show (the part with the housecaller being cut off)

You have to click on Part 1 for Fri. 22nd to see Michael in the beginning of the show.