House Calls / Town Hall / Marcellas and Gretchen

bdr

any idea what the fight Janelle and Beau got into was about?

She had mentioned that she wanted to use something of Beau's, but couldn't make out what it was. But she said alcohol was involved, so apparently they were both drunk again. It would be cool if their were live feeds from the sequester house.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my favorite part of the whole thing was the latest

janelle-ism. "i have like the hugest memory i can

remember." rofl. add that to her strategy to win

all the prizes and wearing heels so she can be

even more buxom.

i liked gretchen and marcellas last season on

housecalls but i really dont like marcellas this

year. its too much about him name dropping

and his insecurity about beau. they spend as

much time talking about marcellas as they do

the game itself. housecalls as a whole has been

a huge disappointment this season.

It's so obvious that the nerd herd fans don't like Housecalls and the sov fans do. I'm generalizing, of course - I don't mean every single one of either side. Marcellas and Gretchen hate the nerd herd and are definitely Janie, Kaysar, James, Rachel and Sarah fans. Hey - they have good taste. I personally love the bias of the show. I'd rather hear an interview with someone that is honest and has a true opinion of the guest than someone trying to stay neutral - we have Julie chen for that! B)

my favorite part of the whole thing was the latest

janelle-ism. "i have like the hugest memory i can

remember." rofl. add that to her strategy to win

all the prizes and wearing heels so she can be

even more buxom.

i liked gretchen and marcellas last season on

housecalls but i really dont like marcellas this

year. its too much about him name dropping

and his insecurity about beau. they spend as

much time talking about marcellas as they do

the game itself. housecalls as a whole has been

a huge disappointment this season.

Funny, but I thought HouseCalls was just as good last season as it was this season. Marcellas was doing the same thing last time as he was this time............. Is it a disappointment for you because Marcellas and Gretchen couldn't stand the friendship?

Funny, but I thought HouseCalls was just as good last season as it was this season. Marcellas was doing the same thing last time as he was this time............. Is it a disappointment for you because Marcellas and Gretchen couldn't stand the friendship?

Bingo!

Not saying I am right but I don't remember either Gretchen or Marcellas on House Calls last season.

I thought last season was the first House calls and I thought it was Richard and some one else , maybe I am wrong , I know Richard from survivor was the First HC host who he was with I don't remember. I never watched it before now.

Wish if they were going to put gay men on it , they would bring bunky , he would be funny and fair.

Not saying I am right but I don't remember either Gretchen or Marcellas on House Calls last season.

I thought last season was the first House calls and I thought it was Richard and some one else , maybe I am wrong , I know Richard from survivor was the First HC host who he was with I don't remember. I never watched it before now.

Wish if they were going to put gay men on it , they would bring bunky , he would be funny and fair.

I watched it last year - it was Gretchen and Marcellas.

Richard Hosted Survivor Live..the talk show about Survivor. He was 10 times more professional than Marcellas at hosting. he never let his personal preferences get in the way. and actually *gasp* talked about the game

Guest uvgotuhpoint

I'm a sov fan and I watch housecalls, but at times it does get annoying- the way marcellas constantly interrupts gretchen and the callers and always feel te need to be preachy or go on and on about a topic no one cares about does bother me at times. I think gretchen is cool, and they can be funny at times, but i think they've just given up for the year and are waiting for the town hall. btw- monday's episode wasn't even worth watching.

I love Housecalls...

Today's(monday) was a bit disappointing.. mainly b/c my connection kept getting screwed up so I missed alot of it....

BUt they just didn't talk with Janelle very long at all and the Emmy thing went on too long.

One thing I did find hilarious though was that caller that said she liked both Marcellas's AND Gretchen's seasons ehehe.

I think they're great though. Not afraid to say what's on their mind and not afraid to have an opinion.

Yeah they can be annoying but oh well! You don't like it.. don't watch it.

Guest ranster627

I couldn't imagine the show with either of them missing ... it just wouldn't be the same.

I don't agree with everything they say but I enjoy their perspectives for the most part. Change the hosts then change the name of the show I say! They must be doing something right because they got renewed for two years and because they have people talking about the show ... in fact, it is a must see during BB times. I never understand why if people don't like them they even bother watching it?

For example, I tried to like Medium last year as I love everything paranormal and sci fi ... I just didn't like something about this show ... so I no longer watch it.

Guest Shockalot
I couldn't imagine the show with either of them missing ... it just wouldn't be the same.

I don't agree with everything they say but I enjoy their perspectives for the most part. Change the hosts then change the name of the show I say! They must be doing something right because they got renewed for two years and because they have people talking about the show ... in fact, it is a must see during BB times. I never understand why if people don't like them they even bother watching it?

For example, I tried to like Medium last year as I love everything paranormal and sci fi ... I just didn't like something about this show ... so I no longer watch it.

BB7 Premise (for the benefit of Ranster)

Starlog: 2343:

Fourteen Guests are beamed down to a planet (with atmosphere similar to Earth) coincidently at the pointy rock cliff in a desert just about an hour away from CBS studios.

Each week contestants battle each other out for the HoS (head of starfleet) and choose two guests to wear Red Ensign Polyester Shirts.

The Red shirted nominees are then eliminated by Floating Gas, Reptilian, Spaceguys with huge brains.

I literally know more about Star Trek from the Futurama Episode than the actual show itself.

?

You know he mentioned it yesterday on housecalls and for the record it is supposed to be on Wednesday's show.

Did anyone catch when he said something like, well I don't remember his words but it left me with the impression that either some people wouldn't be asked or some people could choose not to appear? It may not mean anything but it was weird how it was said.

You know he mentioned it yesterday on housecalls and for the record it is supposed to be on Wednesday's show.

Did anyone catch when he said something like, well I don't remember his words but it left me with the impression that either some people wouldn't be asked or some people could choose not to appear? It may not mean anything but it was weird how it was said.

I got that feeling also. Like not everyone will want to be there. I got a feeling we wont be seeing Eric.

Can you watch this town hall meeting live? What time does it come on?

It will be on housecalls on wednesday. 10am pacific/1pm Eastern