House Calls / Town Hall / Marcellas and Gretchen

bdr

I hope that if/when Eric does appear on House Calls, that Marsallas and Gretchen will be able to drill him on everything about his morals, integrety, and everything else that has been coming out of him this week. I think Eric will need a hour show just for himself with everyone that would want to drill him.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ericfanny

Doubt that will happen since on House calls it seems like they are being selective with the questions. I think they are being sequestered. Also the evictees are only on for about 15mins.

Guest sara-is-hot

Since no family is coming I think its pretty obvious one of them will be coming back. It wont be Eric though

Eric and Maggie have talked about the fact Eric is going home to his family and how happy they are about it... If they are sequestered they don't know about it before they are evicted at this point... Of course they know if they make the jury they will be but not at this point...

Guest sara-is-hot

Eric will right away kiss up to Mike. Thats how Eric is. He trys to be noble to peoples face and then stabs them in the back. Mike, Kay, James, The list is long already

House calls should have the evicted guest back on the show again when they CAN do a REAL interview with them and dish all the DIRT/Opinions and speak freely. Right now, it is really apparent that the House Calls interviews with the evicted guest are not as open and the questions are tailored so that nothing is revealed.

Guest jimmydot

I just hope that he ask king eric how is feels to be the most disliked player in bb history....

also just listen the Jul 25 show... you hit the nail on the head about eric.... big cheer.....

Sorry,I just felt bad for everyone bad talking Marcellas.I myself wouldnt tell a person that I dont like them or hate how they are.Maybe behind that persons back which some say is worse but thats how I am.And I should have said if you have nothing nice to say to that person dont say it at all.But thats just my opinion.

Guest ericfanny
Is this for real or a joke?  I am thinking it's a joke.

Yes that is really Marcellas posting. I would be really surprised if it wasn't. It sounds just like him.

He was known to post on threads on another site last year. He talks a little about the boards on House Calls.

Well I have never seen Housecalls before but decided to watch because of the was he/ wasn't he rude to the caller drama....and I will be watching it everytime it's on for now on...

Marcellas you are great and that woman was rude, crude and deserved to be hung up on....she's lucky that you hung up rather than giving her your opinion of her....although I would of loved to hear that....

Keep up the great shows...you and G..hmmmm can't remember the name...lol...but you are both really good...really looking forward to seeing your interview with Eric.

Hi M great to see you here, i have 2 questions and 1

request. Question 1 will you be asking Eric the hard questions like

why its ok for him to lie as long as he didn't swear on his kidsl

Question 2 why was it ok for his group to go after James

but not ok for James to save himself.

Question 3 If there's an All Star BB like Survivor had will you

play.

I think there's a bit of misinformation about the episode of House Calls to which some people are referring. Marcellas didn't hang up on the caller because she had a different opinion or viewpoint on a houseguest - she chided him for supposedly encouraging violence.

Marcellas in NO WAY condones violence. He may say he "hates" a certain houseguest, or wants to bop them over the head, but it's all said in exaggerated fashion. He may dislike the gameplay of a HG and he certainly wouldn't actually throttle, choke, or hit them over the head with a bottle. These things aren't said in a manner that is supposed to be taken LITERALLY.

Remember last year when Marcellas "hated" the twins? When they were eventually evicted he had to interview them - and he did it with professionalism. Marcellas doesn't like Eric's game play and, yes, has said he "hates" Eric. I'm confident Marcellas will interview Eric with professionalism.

Marcellas is just like anyone else - show him respect and you'll receive the same. Show him disrespect and he'll show you the same.

~ Amy ~

If nothing else this topic will get new people to watch HC and even more people will get to see how great M&G are!! Never change M you are super just the way you are!!

Guest ericfanny
I think there's a bit of misinformation about the episode of House Calls to which some people are referring.  Marcellas didn't hang up on the caller because she had a different opinion or viewpoint on a houseguest - she chided him for supposedly encouraging violence. 

Marcellas in NO WAY condones violence.  He may say he "hates" a certain houseguest, or wants to bop them over the head, but it's all said in exaggerated fashion.  He may dislike the gameplay of a HG and he certainly wouldn't actually throttle, choke, or hit them over the head with a bottle.  These things aren't said in a manner that is supposed to be taken LITERALLY. 

Remember last year when Marcellas "hated" the twins?  When they were eventually evicted he had to interview them - and he did it with professionalism.  Marcellas doesn't like Eric's game play and, yes, has said he "hates" Eric.  I'm confident Marcellas will interview Eric with professionalism.

Marcellas is just like anyone else - show him respect and you'll receive the same.  Show him disrespect and he'll show you the same. 

~ Amy ~

Well he should have said that to her instead of hanging up on her. I really wanted to hear the rest of what she was saying. I thought it was totally unprofessional of him to do that. He should have kept his cool and educated her on himself. Also how do we know that he doesn't condone violence. I sure don't know him personally. Maybe he does...maybe he doesn't. We all don't really know what anyone is like behind closed doors. That caller sure didn't know for sure or she wouldn't have called him on it.

So it's okay for him to say the stuff he did about Ivette but not okay for Eric and the like. We sure do have double standards when it comes to someone we like.

Im sure we are all guilty of it. :wink:

I did go back and listen to the episode to see if maybe I was off base in my "opinion". It still didn't change my mind. I still didn't feel that she was being rude just was trying to get a question that was bothering her answered instead of assuming the worst.

I also remember the interviews with the twins. Yes he did pull those off but you could tell that he really didn't want to play nicely with them. Or that was my impression.

Of course these are just my "opinions". So disregard as you all see fit. :lol:

Guest sheznutz

I am going to just disregard the last message,,,

Marcelles??? I see you struggle with my fav's name everyday so maybe this will help you remember,,, KAYSIR.. Accent on the KAY part :)

Oh and yesterday when Gretchen did that imitation of (ELMER FUDD)Crappy I bust up laughing in my cubicle again,,, that was sooooooo funny!!

Sheznutz you are right! It's best to ignore it and that poster. I'm so tired of people working their own agenda. Whatever. When 99.9% of people see the truth then what else is there to say?

There will always be haters. I have to acknowledge it and keep moving forward. As Maya Angelou once wrote;

...You may shoot me with your words,

You may cut me with your eyes,

You may kill me with your hatefulness,

But still, like air, I'll rise....

It's a mantra I live by and I hope that all the HG's from every season can. I hope people continue to watch "The H.C."!

There will always be haters.  I have to acknowledge it and keep moving forward. 

Since helping Morty with the updates, I have had to learn that. You can

I love Marcellas. Really. That woman was so uncalled for the other day. She totally deserved to be bitch-slapped. Bloody hell, when are people going to learn tact is the key?

And I love Gretchen too. I feel she never gets enough credit. She's absolutely awesome.

EDIT: I thought the way G&M handled Eric yesterday was fabulous. Confrontational but not too much. Which is always good. I was afraid Marcellas would have to step on Eric.

God, I just can't stand Eric.

Guest TheTruth

I saw the closed thread that supposedly had Marcellas posting on it and I had to respond reagarding him and the show. I am just a lurker here, but this one set me off more than any other post.

I am sure this will get deleted or locked, but I have to speak my mind.

First off, I will say that HC is a great show and it definately adds to the BB fun. Gretchen and Marcellas make a great pair. BUT

For those of you who are offended by Marcellas, you are not wrong. He is a "celebrity" in his own mind, which is further fueled by the show. No one could get through and say, Marcellas you suck. So he is protected. He can make racist remarks, hateful statements against people that HE DOES NOT KNOW, but if anyone tries to criticize him, they are hung up on or bashed on a website.

Do I think he is a bad person? No, not really. Do I find him funny on HC, occasionally. Do I think he is all that? NO, he is the Richard Hatch of BB. He willl do anything, say anything and sell his soul to make a buck. But guess what, so would many other HG's.

He always says that HG's show their "True Face" on the show when someone has done something wrong. Well, he shows his "True Face" everyday on HC's. And I wouldn't be particularly proud of the face that's shown.

So disagree or agree with him, but if you are tired of him, just ignore him. Because if he knows who you are, you will never get onto HC to talk to Gretchen, if he has your email address he will send you hate mail if you disagree with him and then send you invites to his appearances, and god forbid if you met him out in public and disagreed with him. He may go Eric on your ass.

Just quit giving him attention and he will slowly fade away, back into Reality. Otherwise, quit bitching.

Regardless, for someone who supposedly is so good at the game (yeah, he didn't veto himself) He really hasn't been a very good indicator of what wil happen in the house each season so far.

A Dedicated HC viewer, but not a fan of the hypocrite Marcellas.

TheTruth

From a different perspective, Marcellas has managed to do what no other BB HG has done, he has stayed in the Limelight. He is who he is, take him or leave him. I for one find him very entertaining. Maybe its becasue BB3 was the first BB I watched, but to me the name Marcellas will go hand in hand with BB. I don't think his reactions to HG's are much different than our, he loves them one minute hates them the next, and then low and behold he can flipflop again. Underneath all the flash and showmanship lies the heart of a very kind, sweet guy.