House Calls / Town Hall / Marcellas and Gretchen

bdr

I thought it was hiliarious he got so mad at that person who said that if Gerry hadn't saved him, he wouldn't have made it that far .. :P that person was right. He was not the greatest player of all time. He has such a self important air about him that drives me nuts.

I wish they'd let someone else co-host Big Brother with gretchen ..

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was hiliarious he got so mad at that person who said that if Gerry hadn't saved him, he wouldn't have made it that far ..  :P that person was right. He was not the greatest player of all time. He has such a self important air about him that drives me nuts.

I wish they'd let someone else co-host Big Brother with gretchen ..

:rofl that guy was great!!! he said Marcellas never listens!!!

and I agree they need a better BB alum to host the show. Danielle said she would love to do it. *sigh* maybe if they have an allstars MArcy will go on then Danielle can take his spot on HC

lol .. marcellsas just drives me nuts at times .. and I think that other house guests from the past could play off her just as well .. but we'll never know if they're not given the chance.

(anyone else think Gretchen the Housecalls hostess looks a little like Gretchen the "RedNeck Woman" country singer?)

For those of you that call in or watch the show, and if you are against Eric. Do the following. Start calling approx 15 minutes before the show (it is long distance and you will be on hold for a bit. the number is 323-227-1000. You will be asked by a screener what your question or comment is so make something up, cuz if you say it is about the Eric/Michael fight, they probably won't let you through. Fill the lines and when they answer just say "Either Eric goes, or we go as viewers" nothig else. And hey, if you are Eric supporters, so the same. The thing is, make a statement that is seen. We can write to CBS and sponsors, but they will not publicize that. But, if you take a stand, one way or another and just call, say Eric goes/Mike goes/ or we go and no chit chat, then everyone can see. And I would like to see how the 2 of them handle it. We all know they have been told not to discuss. It would then be interesting if they put it in the archives. There are many weeks ahead for people who want to comment and chat, but for Mon and Tues, use nothing but Eric/or Mike needs to go and let's see what the reaction is.

I for one, am waiting to hear from a source, who said they will contact me by Wed regarding my concerns. At that time I will make the final decision to support the show or not. As I told mr Shapiro on his email, it will be a sad, sad day for me to stop watching BB. But, I will not acccept violence against another person for any reason, not being addressed according to the rules (this obviously pertains to Eric plotting and instigating physical violence against Michael) and letting the attacker stay on the show after what we have seen previously leading to people being kicked off the show. I also stated that I think this sets a bad precedent for seasons to come. I for one would not feel safe going into the show knowing that they allow that behaviour.

So, really look at the footage and the transcripts, ignore the 4 people who only post to defend Eric, look at all the posts and call and make a stink, or don't. Either way, I will not sit by and let CBS get away with a violation of the rules. If they wanna have shepp on their show, great, but I will not be one in life.

Dep

Depeche you say this and I quote: " I will not acccept violence against another person for any reason"

just a question...isnt harrassment and internet stalking against a certain host of an internet talk show violence?.......just wondering!.....HA

I just have to jump in here and say even if Eric instigated the whole thing, the fact from what little clips I have watched. Eric never got the chance to touch Michael. The only person to due any physical abuse was Kaysar pushing Michael away. You had Howie blocking Erics path with Ivetta Tramp on his arm trying to hold him back. Eric and Michael never made any sort of physical contact that I SAW

Eric did make a" physical threat"

I just have to jump in here and say even if Eric instigated the whole thing, the fact from what little clips I have watched.  Eric never got the chance to touch Michael.  The only person to due any physical abuse was Kaysar pushing Michael away.  You had Howie blocking Erics path with Ivetta Tramp on his arm trying to hold him back. Eric and Michael never made any sort of physical contact that I SAW

From dictionary.com

Assualt: An unlawful threat or attempt to do bodily injury to another.

Battery: The unlawful and unwanted touching or striking of one person by another, with the intention of bringing about a harmful or offensive contact

I.e Assault and Battery.

If the attempt is there, then it is assualt. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I have not seen the video clips of the incident so I can not comment on who did what, etc.

Doesn't matter if Eric touched Mike or not he admitted his intention was to hit him and it was an aggressive and threating act...

I just have to jump in here and say even if Eric instigated the whole thing, the fact from what little clips I have watched.  Eric never got the chance to touch Michael.  The only person to due any physical abuse was Kaysar pushing Michael away.  You had Howie blocking Erics path with Ivetta Tramp on his arm trying to hold him back. Eric and Michael never made any sort of physical contact that I SAW

:roll: Please... you mean because the rest of the housemates didn't just stand there and stop Eric that he wouldn't have attacked Michael? Give me a break... he FIRST stared Michael down, then yelled at him, then stood up and flung his chair to the wall (good thing noone was standing back there) then he CHARGED Michael. Nope, I don't see how anyone could think Eric is a violent threat... we're all just crazy :roll:

House Calls did discuss the situation, when it becomes an archived episode I do suggest people watch it. It was intriguing and interesting. I missed the first few minutes, but they did mention how they felt that it was Eric's doing, how he had been building up to the momment slowly over time. The petitions were discussed. They thought they were ok thing to do, althou they feel that it is Big Brothers final decision, and how they will take action when they feel they need to. They discussed harrassment not only during the Eric Michael speel but with Howie and Beau. The comment that was made was about Beau humping Kaysar on the couch while he was resting/ sleeping.

Also Marcellas suggests that there should be a petition to lengthen house call to an hour

:roll:  Please... you mean because the rest of the housemates didn't just stand there and stop Eric that he wouldn't have attacked Michael?  Give me a break... he FIRST stared Michael down, then yelled at him, then stood up and flung his chair to the wall (good thing noone was standing back there) then he CHARGED Michael.  Nope, I don't see how anyone could think Eric is a violent threat... we're all just crazy  :roll:

No I don't know what would have happen, its ripples in a pond. Eric may have tried to start something. Eric may have succeeded in starting something, who knows he may have even finished it to. But to my standards there wasn't the physical contact to warrent Erics or Michael being asked or kicked out of the house.

Guest Rickster

For what its worth. I have worked in an acute psych Hospital for over 25 years and have seen this Erick type many times. He does not belong on the show any longer. These sociopaths are fine as long as they are not challanged but one little paranoid delusion and all hell breaks loose as evident with the atempted assult on Mike. Erick can not handle the stress.

America can not handle the stress of the hero worshiping Firefighters after 9/11 look so childish as to resort to threating behavior. I would not bring this up but Erick said he didnt like the last HG Firefighter and he wanted to do a beter job. Too little too late. I just hope Ericks children are not subjected to

ridicule or persucution due to his overt lack of personel control. HE IS NOT LEADER [as he claimes] BUT CLOSER TO A DICTATOR.

RICKSTER....YOUR POST NEEDS TO BE IN LIGHTS!!! you are absolutely correct. Eric is a sicko and a phony and needs to be relieved of his duties both here and in his outside job. A FIREMAN NEEDS TO B ABLE TO TAKE HEAT! nOT ONLY CANT HE DO SO, BUT HE'S A POOR EXCUSE FOR A MAN.

Ok, I am truly sorry if I sound ignorant in this post. I am home and I am finally able to see the videos of the fight. WTF did Michael do? The video on the main page showed Eric sitting glaring at something, Ivette was talking, then the camera panned around and showed Michael at the hot tub with his back to Eric and the group at the table. All you ever hear is Ivette and a little from Eric. What happened that set him off?????

Guest SuBLime40oZ

Does anyone know of a site that host the archives of big brother house calls...im at work when it comes on and it seems cbs doesnt keep there site very up to date... :D ..today is the 18th the last show they have is from the 15th..

Does anyone know of a site that host the archives of big brother house calls...im at work when it comes on and it seems cbs doesnt keep there site very up to date... :D ..today is the 18th the last show they have is from the 15th..

Todays show will be on the archives tomorrow.

the shows are ussually archived the same day..ussually at night. I always watch them at night

lol cool i tend to forget its on untill its just bout over so i'm always a day behind. Like tomorrow just as the show is ending I'll remember it and watch todays show lol