House Calls / Town Hall / Marcellas and Gretchen

bdr

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's a link to the link

it sucked today...janelle was great but too much off topic talk about blondes

I agree 100%. Fans don't log into Housecalls to hear theories on the pros/cons/studies/perceptions of being a blonde. I'm sure a Housecalls with Janelle could go on for hours with just questions for her and the game. I wonder who had the bright idea to discuss the life of a blonde? :rolleyes:

After listening to Janelle on Housecalls I got the vibe that she is just another pretty blonde. It may have been the hosts way of presenting things, but Janelle did not really have anything too interesting to say. It might have livened things up if she had said something like "Oh, by the way, Hef called me and asked me to do the December centerfold for Playboy." I mean really...I kind of thought Janelle might be on to something after Big Bro...who knows...maybe Andy Dick will be her next claim to fame.

After listening to Janelle on Housecalls I got the vibe that she is just another pretty blonde. It may have been the hosts way of presenting things, but Janelle did not really have anything too interesting to say. It might have livened things up if she had said something like "Oh, by the way, Hef called me and asked me to do the December centerfold for Playboy." I mean really...I kind of thought Janelle might be on to something after Big Bro...who knows...maybe Andy Dick will be her next claim to fame.

She wasn't exactly given the opportunity to speak. They asked a few questions, went on the whole "blonde" kick and didn't even talk to her for quite some time. Marc even looked uncomfortable after he realized he had just left her there on the phone, waiting for them to finish the convo.

She wasn't exactly given the opportunity to speak. They asked a few questions, went on the whole "blonde" kick and didn't even talk to her for quite some time. Marc even looked uncomfortable after he realized he had just left her there on the phone, waiting for them to finish the convo.

Thanks for the warning I have not watch it yet but I will. I am also behind on watching the Kaysar of the fishbowl. I love those guys I just havent had the time.

If they could get one of the Friendship as a guest and even if it was just to have Marcellas & Gretchen ask the questions that would make a good show. But allow Marcellas to ask the tough questions. We have heard more from Ashlea than any of the Friendship and she was the first to be evicted which normally on prior seasons you never hear much from the first person.

I really doubt that will happen. I do agree that it would make for an interesting show, but right now I believe the Friendship wants to slink back into unknown oblivion. I don't think they are all that extatic about the publicity they now have outside of the house. All though I bet Ivette might do it, she seems to be open to it.

Thanks for the warning I have not watch it yet but I will. I am also behind on watching the Kaysar of the fishbowl. I love those guys I just havent had the time.

Janelle even said on the one message board that she could barely hear them anyway. HC should have made a much better effort to make it about Janelle.

The BLOND talk was horrible.

SURE WAS!! It's only half an hour as is, they wasted way too much of that half hour on BS. :angry:

I guess Beau and Marcellas weren't interested in another round of 'I'm the bigger diva' :P

But wasn't there something about all the friendships' families giving Gretchen and Marcellas cold stares at the wrap party? You would think CBS would have some pull in getting them back to do housecalls, but maybe they've decided to boycott or something. :(

Hopefully they think fishbowl.com will be more accepting or something because they've had 'villains' on in the past who have done great interviews.

This information was confirmed by Maggie(tush) on Ivette's yahoo group site. She will be on housecalls via telephone on MOnday October 24, 2005.

Peace

She is still a coward. Hey she is not even woman enough to show up and HC is the a PG rated talk show. If a caller piss her off she can hangup. I would luv for her to show up on the fishbowl where the callers are not screen and only the polite questions will be ask. BS AGAIN I DON'T CARE TO HEAR FROM ANY OF THE FIENDSHEEP. COWARDS DO NOT NEED TO BE HEARD. EXCEPT Beau.... because he is man enough to be interviewed on the fishbowl a hard nose talk show. Hey put the kiddies to bed because this isnt for them. I have mad respect for him now. because of that. He is NOT taking the cowards way out!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be listening and commenting.

Kinda upset?..lol...I understand. I know that she will be speaking from Miami...HC is in California. I also believe that Beau will be doing a telephone interview as well.

I'll take whatever I can get...lol I have respect for Ivette, she could hide like the others who were just as outspoken. Beau was not as outspoken as the other friendship members. He won't have such a hard time answering questions, but the others are certainly going to be on the "hotseat"...lol

Peace

My thing is these people are so stupid. Dont they realize as soon as they come out and face the public then the sooner this will all blow over. then they can turn this to there advantage and make money off of it. Public views always sway. For example... Survivor everyone hated Johnny Fair Play, Rob C., Apprentice Omarosa, Janice from Top Model, alot of the Real word/road rules cast (can't name them all) Now america loves them. They learn how to play to the camera and you don't see them working a regular 9-5 job. Jen could have used this to her advantage instead, the dumb skank (I dont like repeating myself so read my other post why I call her that doesnt have anything to do with the game) is under a rock somewhere hiding.

Jen could have used this to her advantage instead, the dumb skank (I dont like repeating myself so read my other post why I call her that doesnt have anything to do with the game) is under a rock somewhere hiding.

Shes on myspace.com - she will answer emails. So shes starting to emerge. Claims she is going to get back to dancing. On the flip side April can stay under that rock for all I care. I have no desire to listen to that mouth.